LSG vs CSK IPL T20 Match Prediction
Match: LSG vs CSK IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 30 March, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Brabourne Stadium – Mumbai, India
- Deepak Hooda top scored for Lucknow in their opening game but we are backing skipper KL Rahul to be their highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Sri Lankan Dushmantha Chameera took 2-22 against Gujarat Titans and is our pick for Lucknow’s top wicket taker against CSK.
- MS Dhoni hit an unbeaten 50 against KKR but we are backing opening Ruturaj Gaikwad to be CSK’s highest run scorer against Lucknow Super Giants. Dwayne Bravo has a fantastic record in T20 cricket and took 3-20 in the season opener. He is our tip for CSK’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Umesh Yadav was the standout bowler on this wicket in the tournament opener and we are predicting more success for him including taking the Player of the Match Award.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Clear skies throughout with the temperature falling to 29 degrees as the game progresses. Expect the humidity levels to increase from 50% to 60% plus from the first to the second innings.
Pace-off bowlers had the most success in the first game at the Brabourne Stadium. We expect to see spinners getting plenty of assistance and a par score around 185.
We are yet to see any captain win the toss and choose to bat first in this year’s competition. It would be a big surprise if either of the skippers decided to field first if they win the toss in this game.
L, W, W, L, L,
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌ ❌
CSK Team News:
After a short delay in receiving his visa, England’s Moeen Ali is now with the squad and we expect him to come in for New Zealand’s Mitchell Santner in this game. The majority of the bowling attack performed well against KKR and we do not expect to see any changes in the pace bowling.
LSG Team News:
From an availability perspective, this game will come too soon for West Indian all-rounders Jason Holder and Kyle Mayers who have only just arrived after the Test series win over England. The Super Giants reported no injuries after their first match.
1. Lokesh Rahul(wk)(c)
2. Quinton De Kock
3. Evin Lewis
4. Manish Pandey
5. Deepak Hooda
6. Krunal Pandya
7. Mohsin Khan
8. Ayush Badoni
9. D Chameera
10. R Bishnoi
11. Avesh Khan
Small League Pre-Toss Team
ℹ️ Get Pre-Toss Grand League Team at the bottom of this post
CSK Team Updates:
- Under the new leadership of Jadeja, CSK lost their first match against the Kolkata team.
- They were not able to put a good total on board and as a result there were not enough runs to defend for them.
- MS Dhoni smashed a fifty in the last match which will be the biggest positive for them.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Ravindra Jadeja will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Robin Uthappa will bat at the one down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ambati Rayudu and Ravindra Jadeja will handle the middle order batting.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Mitchell Santner will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dwayne-Bravo and Tushar Deshpande will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Dwayne-Bravo is having top most fantasy points in this series for CSK. He picked 3 wickets in the last match.
LSG Team Updates:
- In a close encounter against the Gujrat Titans, LSG lost the match by 5 wickets.
- Their major strenght which is batting flopped badly as their top 4 failed to scored to runs.
- They will be looking to get their first win of the season as they face CSK in the next match.
- Lokesh Rahul and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Evin Lewis will bat at the one down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Manish Pandey and Deepak Hooda will handle the middle order batting.
- Deepak Hooda was star performer for them, he scored a fifty as well as also picked wicket with the ball.
- Deepak Hooda is having top most fantasy points in this series.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Lokesh Rahul will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dushmantha Chameera and Avesh Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
Top in Season 2022 till Match 5:
1: Faf du Plessis
01 Ings, 88 Run, 57 Ball, Average 88, SR 154.39
2: Ishan Kishan
01 Ings, 81 Run, 48 Ball, Average 0.00, SR 168.75
3: Deepak Hooda
01 Ings, 55 Run, 41 Ball, Average 55, SR 134.14
4: Ayush Badoni
01 Ings, 54 Run, 41 Ball, Average 54, SR 131.70
5: MS Dhoni
01 Ings, 50 Run, 38 Ball, Average 0.00, SR 131.57
1: K Yadav
01 Ings, 03 Wkts, 04 Over, 4.50 Eco, 06 Avg, 08 SR
2: D Bravo
01 Ings, 03 Wkts, 04 Over, 05 Eco, 05 Avg, 08 SR
3: M Shami
01 Ings, 03 Wkts, 04 Over, 6.25 Eco, 8.33 Avg, 08 SR
4: B Thampi
01 Ings, 03 Wkts, 04 Over, 8.75 Eco, 11.67 Avg, 08 SR
5: M Ashwin
01 Ings, 02 Wkts, 04 Over, 3.5 Eco, 07 Avg, 12 SR
Get Ground Specific Stats H2H, Player Battles and Records on Upcoming Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: CSK vs LSG IPL T20 Match
Both teams are searching for their first wins in the 2022 IPL and both need their batting line-up to produce far more than they did in their opening matches. The surface in Mumbai should be one that the batters enjoy.
KL Rahul and Ruturaj Gaikwad produced 1261 runs last year but both made ducks in their first IPL games of 2022. We expect both to produce their form from 2021 in this match.
CSK Key Players:
The opener only lasted four balls against KKR but he is a fine T20 player and hit 89 boundaries during the 2021 tournament.
The big news in the build-up to the opening game was Dhoni relinquishing the captaincy to Ravindra Jadeja. However, the keeper showed he still has plenty to offer with the bat, hitting 50 not-out from 38 balls.
the 38 year-old bowling all-rounder has played every season of the IPL except in 2017. He looked to be in excellent form against KKR.
LSG Key Players:
The skipper produced an uncharacteristic duck against Gujarat Titans. However, he is a fantastic batter with one of the best IPL records out there.
Quinton de Kock:
The South African keeper-batter scored 7 runs from 9 balls in the opening game but will be looking to make his first big contribution for his new team in this match.
The pace bowler dismissed Shubman Gill in his first over then returned to take the wicket of Vijay Shankar in his following over.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Chennai Super Kings:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Robin Uthappa, Devon Conway, Moeen Ali, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne-Bravo, Chris Jordan, Tushar Deshpande, KM Asif, Subranshu Senapati, Adam Milne, Bhagath Varma, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Deepak Chahar, C Hari Nishanth, Dwaine Pretorius, Simarjeet- Singh, Mitchell Santner, Mukesh Choudhary, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Maheesh Theekshana, Prashant Solanki, Shivam Dube.
Lucknow Super Giants:
Lokesh Rahul(wk)(c), Manan Vohra, Evin Lewis, Manish Pandey, Marcus Stoinis, Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya, Krishnappa Gowtham, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Jason Holder, Ankit Rajpoot, Kyle Mayers, Karan Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Andrew Tye, Mohsin Khan, Quinton de Kock(WK), Mayank Yadav, Ayush Badoni, Dushmantha Chameera.