LSG vs DC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 3rd IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-3 Prediction
Match: LSG vs DC Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 01 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Ekana Cricket Stadium – Lucknow, India.
Matches Played 02
LSG Won 02
DC Won 00
No Result/Tie 00
L, W, L, L, W
L, W, W, L, W
LSG vs DC Dream11 Info:
- Captain of the side, KL Rahul will be leading the batting unit from the front being the top run-scorer for Lucknow Super Giants with 484 runs from his last 10 matches. On the other hand, left-arm Indian pacer Mohsin Khan emerged as their best bowler, having registered 14 wickets against his name in only 8 games for the franchise.
- Australian all-rounder Mitchell Marsh has scored more than 250 runs in his previous 8 games for Delhi Capitals. Whereas left-arm Indian spinner, Kuldeep Yadav has been the best bowler for the concerned franchise, taking 11 wickets from his last 10 matches. We expect him to take over 2 wickets in Match 3 against LSG.
- David Warner is returning to the mix for DC and we predict him to score over 50 runs in his first match back for the Capitals on Saturday.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Given that the first innings score in T20s is 157, this venue is not concerned to be a happy hunting ground for the batsmen, which could result in both captains wanting to bowl.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is no chance of rain interrupting the play as the temperature is going to be around 33 to 24 degrees. Humidity would peak at 51%.
The set batters can go big but each batsman needs to take their time on the wicket to settle in. While fast bowlers can prove to be expensive, there is also help for slow bowlers.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 5
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 0
Average 1st Inns scores: 199
LSG vs DC Team NEWS:
LSG Team News:
The only marquee player not available for the Lucknow Super Giants will be South Africa wicket-keeper Quinton de Kock who is busy with his national commitments.
DC Team News:
With Rishabh Pant out of the season, David Warner – a former silverware-winning captain with SRH – is likely to lead the newly-shaped side. However, their bowling department will be short as Anrich Nortje and Lungi Ngidi won’t be available to feature in the game due to national responsibilities
2. Manan Vohra
3. Deepak Hooda
4. Nicholas Pooran
5. Marcus Stoinis
6. Krunal Pandya
7. Daniel Sams
8. Mark Wood
9. Jaydev Unadkat
10. Ravi Bishnoi
11. Avesh Khan
2. Prithvi Shaw
3. Manish Pandey
4. S Khan(WK)
5. Mitchell Marsh
6. Rovman Powell
7. Axar Patel
8. Chetan Sakariya
9. Kuldeep Yadav
10. Khaleel Ahmed
11. Anrich Nortje
LSG vs DC Team Combo:
LSG Team Info –
- Lucknow Super Giants ranked 3rd in their debut season with amazing batting and bowling contributions highlighting a strong sense of togetherness that can be tough to beat this year.
- Lokesh Rahul and Manan Vohra will probably open the inning.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nicholas Pooran and Marcus Stoinis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain.
- Lokesh Rahul will do the Wicket-Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Ravi Bishnoi and Krunal Pandya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Avesh Khan and Mark Wood will lead the pace attack of his team.
DC Team Info –
- Delhi Capitals on the other hand will be under a new leadership this season and the team will certainly aim to fight back after staying strong in the last season which can push them for an improved performance.
- David Warner and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning.
- Manish Pandey will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sarfaraz Khan and Mitchell Marsh will handle the middle-order batting.
- David Warner will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Sarfaraz Khan will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Anrich Nortje and Khaleel Ahmed will lead the pace attack of his team.
There is no doubt that Match 3 has all the ingredients to become a nail-biting contest. But with Ngidi and Nortje both being unavailable, the Capitals could be restricted in the bowling department. On the other hand, the likes of KL Rahul and Nicholas Pooran haven’t been at their sheer best. With both teams having their voids out in the open, it will interesting to witness which team makes use of the conditions better. Having said that, we predict the Lucknow Super Giants to emerge victorious against Delhi Capitals in Match 3 of IPL 2023.
Lucknow Super Giants have a 64% chance to win this match
Delhi Capitals have a 36% chance to win this match
LSG vs DC Top 3 Key Players:
The 30-year-old Indian batsman scored the team’s best 484 runs in the previous edition. However, his form in recent months has dropped. The IPL 2023 could provide the perfect opportunity for the LSG captain to earn his place back in the squad for the upcoming ICC World Cup later this year.
The electrifying right-arm pacer managed to take 10 wickets in his last 8 games for LSG. However, his only problem was his economy rate, leaking more than 8.8 runs per over. This 27-year-old pacer will be crucial in securing early wickets with the new ball for his team in the powerplay.
The Indian all-rounder can not only provide a quality finish to LSG but can even take much-required wickets in the middle overs. Given that the wicket in Lucknow can suit Krunal to spin the ball both ways, he is much more likely to bowl out his quota of four overs.
He is the only player in IPL’s history to win the orange cap thrice and if DC is to contest for the playoff berth this time, Warner should be chasing his fourth. Having scored 367 runs from his last 10 matches, batting at an average of 52, Warner will be required to be at his best as the Capitals will miss out on the counter-attacking prowess of Rishabh Pant.
The left-arm pacer can get the ball to move away from the right-handed batsman which enables him to get early wickets in the powerplay. The 25-year-old has registered 9 wickets in his last 7 matches against his name.
He has been the find of Indian cricket over the last few months in Ravindra Jadeja’s absence on the international stage. Having the ability to contribute with the bat as well as with the ball, Axar will have the chance to clinch wickets for DC as the nature of the wicket suits the spinners. Plus his wicket-to-wicket length can help him even more on this track in Lucknow
LSG vs DC Team Forms:
LSG Team Form:
The 2022 season was a successful campaign for LSG as they managed to secure a berth in the playoffs in their very first season. However, they were knocked out by RCB in the eliminator.
DC Team Form:
The spoken off franchise was just 2 points away from securing a berth in the playoffs last time around. They finished their campaign with 14 points.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
LSG vs DC SQUAD:
Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) Squad:
Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), Manan Vohra, Deepak Hooda, Nicholas Pooran, Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya, Daniel Sams, Mark Wood, Jaydev Unadkat, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Swapnil Singh, Kyle Mayers, Karan Sharma, Ayush Badoni, Amit Mishra, Yash Thakur, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mayank Yadav, Quinton de Kock(WK), Yudhvir Singh Charak, Prerak Mankad, Romario Shepherd, Krishnappa Gowtham, Mohsin Khan.
Delhi Capitals (DC) Squad:
David Warner(C), Prithvi Shaw, Manish Pandey, Sarfaraz Khan(WK), Mitchell Marsh, Rovman Powell, Axar Patel, Chetan Sakariya, Kuldeep Yadav, Khaleel Ahmed, Anrich Nortje, Pravin Dubey, Yash Dhull, Lalit Yadav, Mukesh Kumar, Mustafizur Rahman, Aman Khan, Vicky Ostwal, Philip Salt(WK), Ripal Patel, Rilee Rossouw, Ishant Sharma, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Lungi Ngidi.