LSG vs DC Dream11 Prediction, IPL Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report & Dream11 Team For Match 15
LSG vs DC Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match 15
Match: LSG vs DC IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 07 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
LSG vs DC Info:
- KL Rahul struck 68 from 50 balls in the last game and is our pick for Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run-scorer in this match. With the ball, Avesh Khan took 4-24 against Sunrisers Hyderabad and is well worth backing as Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket-taker against Delhi Capitals.
- Rishabh Pant top-scored for Delhi Capitals in their last match and is our tip for their highest run-scorer against Lucknow Super Giants. Mustafizur Rahman took 3-23 against Gujarat Titans and is a strong choice for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket-taker in this game.
- There are very few players who are as consistent with the bat as KL Rahul is in IPL cricket. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
Live Streaming: TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report: ⛅ Weather:
The weather will be clean and no threat to the rain is expected.
Pitch has been wonderful for batting here at the DY Patil so far, the ball comes nicely onto the bat.
Toss Prediction: At some point in the tournament a captain will win the toss and choose to bat. However, we do not expect that to occur ahead of this game.
W, W, L
✅ ✅ ❌
LSG Team News:
Sri Lanka’s Dushmantha Chameera paid the price for figures of 0-49 from 4 overs against Chennai Super Kings and was replaced in the side for the win over Sunrisers Hyderabad by West Indian all-rounder Jason Holder. We expect Australian Andrew Tye to make way for Chameera in this fixture.
DC Team News:
The Capitals will have more players available for this game and up-coming fixtures with Anrich Nortje, Mitchell Marsh and David Warner coming into contention. Although there is a possibility that all three could play in this match, we expect only Warner to get the nod in the XI.
LSG Predicted11 1. Lokesh Rahul(wk)(c)2. Quinton de Kock(wk)3. Evin Lewis4. Manish Pandey5. Deepak Hooda6. Ayush Badoni7. Krunal Pandya8. Jason Holder9. Andrew Tye10. Ravi Bishnoi11. Avesh Khan
DC Predicted11 1. David Warner2. Prithvi Shaw3. Mandeep Singh4. Rishabh Pant(wk)(c)5. Lalit Yadav6. Rovman Powell7. Shardul Thakur8. Axar Patel9. Khaleel Ahmed10. Kuldeep Yadav11. Mustafizur Rahman
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Grand League Team Added in Final Team Section
Players H2H Battle:
R Pant against K Pandya
28 balls 41 runs 03 out
R Pant against J Holder
27 balls 43 runs 00 out
R Pant against A Tye
13 balls 29 runs 02 out
R Pant against R Bishnoi
23 balls 24 runs 01 out
E Lewis against L Ngidi
32 balls 64 runs 01 out
E Lewis against A Nortje
18 balls 13 runs 02 out
M Pandey against S Thakur
30 balls 38 runs 02 out
M Pandey against M Rahman
19 balls 27 Runs 02 out
K Pandya against S Thakur
15 balls 17 runs 02 out
M Stoinis against S Thakur
09 balls 15 runs 02 out
KL Rahul against S Thakur
27 balls 54 runs 01 out
KL Rahul against C Sakariya
19 balls 35 runs 02 out
KL Rahul against K Ahmed
25 balls 26 runs 01 out
Q de Kock against A Patel
29 balls 40 runs 01 out
Q de Kock against S Thakur
21 balls 35 runs 01 out
Q de Kock against A Nortje
23 balls 24 runs 01 out
R Powell against R Bishnoi
15 balls 19 runs 01 out
R Powell against K Pandya
23 balls 17 runs 01 out
T Seifert against K Pandya
19 balls 40 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records on Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: LSG vs DC IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Lucknow Super Giants are favorites to beat Delhi Capitals.
LSG Key Players:
The skipper was at his responsible but effective batting best against Sunrisers Hyderabad. As the rest of the top order fell away, he held firm and struck 7 boundaries in his knock.
Jason Holder: The West Indian all-rounder is a fine player across all formats and regularly produces with bat and ball. He struck a six from the 3 balls he faced before picking up 3-43 with the ball in hand.
The pace bowler had a fantastic tournament last year taking 24 wickets or Delhi Capitals. He looked back to his best in the last game and it will be interesting to see how he does against his former side.
DC Key Players:
Rishabh Pant: The skipper and keeper-batter led by example in the last game. He struck 7 fours as he bounced back from his contribution of 1 run in the opening game.
The bullish Australian left-handed opener re-emerges into the IPL after losing his place and the captaincy at Sunrisers Hyderabad. He loves nothing more than proving his doubters wrong.
Mustafizur Rahman: The Bangladesh left-arm quick bowler was in good form against Gujarat Titans. He dismissed Matthew Wade at the top of the order before picking up the wickets of Rahul Tewatia and Abhinav Manohar later on.
LSG Team Updates:
- Lucknow won their last match against SRH team in the last over.
- Jason Holder picked 3 wickets and helped his side to win the match.
- With 2 wins out of the 3 matches so far, they are standing at the 5th position in points table.
- Lokesh Rahul and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Evin Lewis will bat at the one down position.
- Manish Pandey and Deepak Hooda will handle the middle order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Ayush Badoni and Krunal Pandya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Avesh Khan and Andrew Tye will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Avesh Khan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match. He picked 4 wickets against SRH.
DC Team Updates:
- Delhis batting has been an issue for them especially the top order.
- They are standing at the 6th position in points table having won 1 out of the 2 games played so far.
- They will be delighted to welcome David Warner who will definitely boost their batting strength.
- David Warner and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning.
- Rishabh Pant will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Mandeep Singh will bat at the one down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rishabh Pant and Lalit Yadav will handle the middle order batting.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Lalit Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Khaleel Ahmed and Mustafizur Rahman will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Lucknow Super Giants:
Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Evin Lewis, Manish Pandey, Deepak Hooda, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Jason Holder, Andrew Tye, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Kyle Mayers, Manan Vohra, Ankit Rajpoot, Dushmantha Chameera, Karan Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Marcus Stoinis, Krishnappa Gowtham, Mayank Yadav, Mohsin Khan.
David Warner, Prithvi Shaw, Mandeep Singh, Rishabh Pant(WK)(C), Lalit Yadav, Rovman Powell, Shardul Thakur, Axar Patel, Khaleel Ahmed, Kuldeep Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman, Mitchell Marsh, Pravin Dubey, Tim Seifert(WK), Yash Dhull, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Ripal Patel, Sarfaraz Khan, Chetan Sakariya, Vicky Ostwal, Ashwin Hebbar, Anrich Nortje, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Lungi Ngidi.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction