LSG vs GT Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: LSG vs GT IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 10 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
LSG vs GT Preview:
- KL Rahul is the second highest run scorer in the competition this season and he is our pick for Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Avesh Khan took 3-19 in Match 53 and we expect him to be Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket taker against Gujarat Titans.
- Hardik Pandya is averaging 41.63 from ten innings in the 2022 IPL and we are backing him to be Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer in this match. Rashid Khan took 2-24 in the defeat to Mumbai Indians and is our tip be Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker against Lucknow Super Giants.
- The Lucknow Super Giants skipper, KL Rahul, has scored 20 sixes so far in the competition and he is our prediction to be the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in this fixture.
LSG vs GT Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Mostly cloudy throughout with the temperature staying above 30 degrees. Expect the humidity levels to rise from 56% to 71% as the game progresses.
The pitch is slightly two paced in Pune which makes for a good contest between bat and ball. We expect the pace bowlers to have the most success on this wicket and a par score to be no higher than 185-190.
Although Lucknow Super Giants won the last game at this venue by a healthy margin batting first, we expect both teams to want to field first and chase a total.
L, W, W, W, W
❌✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
L, L, W, W, W
❌❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
Head to Head:
LSG vs GT H2H:
LSG vs GT Team News:
LSG Team News:
Avesh Khan returned from a minor injury to return to the Lucknow Super Giants XI against KKR after missing out against Delhi Capitals the previous Sunday. Khan took the pace of Krishnappa Gowtham and we expect to see the same XI selected for this game.
GT Team News:
Hardik Pandya was able to lead out an unchanged side ahead of their defeat to Mumbai Indians at the Brabourne Stadium in IPL 2022. Although they came up short in that game, there are no players in poor form and it would be a surprise if there were any changes to the team for this clash.
LSG vs GT Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
KL Rahul against R Khan
43 balls 33 runs 03 out
KL Rahul against J Yadav
13 balls 15 runs 01 out
KL Rahul against H Pandya
36 balls 66 runs 00 out
Q de Kock against M Shami
28 balls 42 runs 03 out
Q de Kock against R Khan
43 balls 49 runs 01 out
M Stoinis against R Khan
30 balls 38 runs 03 out
M Stoinis against M Shami
15 balls 24 runs 01 out
M Stoinis against R Tewatia
18 balls 22 runs 01 out
H Pandya against A Tye
39 balls 57 runs 02 out
H Pandya against M Stoinis
16 balls 12 runs 02 out
K Pandya against R Khan
11 balls 07 runs 02 out
K Pandyaagainst L Ferguson
16 balls 11 runs 01 out
M Pandey against M Shami
15 balls 11 runs 02 out
M Pandey against H Pandya
11 balls 17 runs 01 out
R Gurbaz against J Holder
15 balls 19 runs 02 out
D Hooda against R Khan
20 balls 22 runs 02 out
S Gill against A Khan
28 balls 25 runs 02 out
D Miller against A Khan
23 balls 45 runs 02 out
D Miller against D Chameera
09 balls 13 runs 01 out
E Lewisagainst R Khan
36 balls 43 runs 01 out
V Shankar against K Pandya
15 balls 23 runs 01 out
K Mayers against A Joseph
18 balls 36 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: LSG vs GT IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Lucknow Super Giants are favorites to beat Gujarat titans.
LSG Key Players:
The skipper was run-out for a duck without facing a ball in the win against KKR. However, he has still been the best Lucknow Super Giants batter this season with 451 runs so far.
Quinton de Kock:
The South African keeper-batter top scored for his side in the last game. He hit 50 runs from 29 balls in an innings which included four fours and three sixes.
The right arm pace bowler returned to the team and produced the best bowling figures against KKR. He dismissed Nitish Rana, Andre Russell and Anukul Roy.
GT Key Players:
The keeper-batter top scored with 55 runs from 40 balls against Mumbai Indians. He hit six fours and two sixes in his innings.
The skipper was run-out for 24 runs from 14 balls in the last game. He has scored three half-centuries so far this season.
The Afghan leg-spinner picked up his tenth and eleventh wickets of the season in Match 51. He dismissed Rohit Sharma and Kieron Pollard.
LSG vs GT Team Info:
LSG Team Updates:
- The Lucknow Super Giants have been in a remarkable form off late in this T20 season as they have ended up winning all of their previous four matches
- Lokesh Rahul and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- KL Rahul will be an important performer to watch out for , During the win against Delhi Capitals, KL Rahul notched up a match-winning innings of 77 runs off just 51 balls that included 5 sixes and 4 fours.
- Quinton de Kock has played some very important knocks already in this competition. Quinton de Kock scored his third half-century of IPL 2022 during the last game against Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position.
- They will bank upon the likes of KL Rahul, Quinton de Kock, Deepak Hooda and Marcus Stoinis to come good in the batting department.
- Marcus Stoinis and Krunal Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain.
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Avesh Khan and Dushmantha Chameera will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The likes of Dushmantha Chameera, Jason Holder, Mohsin Khan, Avesh Khan and Ravi Bishnoi will form part of the bowling attack.
GT Team Updates:
- Gujarat Titans have not witnessed the best of fortunes conceding two defeats in a row.
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning.
- The likes of Hardik Pandya, Shubman Gill, David Miller and Wriddhiman Saha will once again be expected to take the responsibility in the batting department.
- Sai Sudharsan will bat at the one-down position.
- Hardik Pandya and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Gujarat Titans captain Hardik Pandya has looked in a fine form with the bat in the ongoing T20 tournament except for the last few matches. Hardik Pandya has notched up three brilliant half-centuries this IPL 2022 season.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujrat Titans as a Captain.
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujrat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan and Rahul Tewatia will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Rashid-Khan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mohammed Shami and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Lucknow Super Giants:
Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya, Ayush Badoni, Jason Holder, Dushmantha Chameera, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Mohsin Khan, Kyle Mayers, Manan Vohra, Ankit Rajpoot, Karan Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mayank Yadav, Evin Lewis, Manish Pandey, Krishnappa Gowtham, Andrew Tye.
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Sai Sudharsan, Hardik Pandya(C), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Pradeep Sangwan, Lockie Ferguson, Alzarri Joseph, Mohammed Shami, Matthew Wade(WK), Jayant Yadav, Dominic Drakes, Noor Ahmad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Vijay Shankar, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Abhinav Manohar, Yash Dayal, Varun Aaron, Darshan Nalkande.