LSG vs KKR Dream11 Team for IPL T20 Match Prediction
Match: LSG vs KKR IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 7 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium – Pune
LSG vs KKR Preview:
- KL Rahul scored 77 runs from 51 balls in the last game and he is our tip for Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run scorer against KKR. With the ball, Mohsin Khan took 4-16 against Delhi Capitals and he is well worth backing as Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Shreyas Iyer is in joint fourth place in the Orange Cap race and we expect to see him as KKR’s highest run scorer against Lucknow Super Giants. Umesh Yadav has 15 wickets in the competition and is our pick for KKR’s top wicket taker in this clash.
- Lucknow Super Giants skipper KL Rahul has hit 20 sixes in the 2022 IPL. He is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in Match 53.
LSG vs KKR Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
30 degrees with periodic clouds during this night game. The humidity levels will rise from 34% to 54% from start to finish.
Although Maheesh Theekshana took 3-27 in the last game in Pune, the surface has generally been best for the pace bowlers. We expect a par score to be around 190 runs.
We are yet to see any skipper win the toss and choose to bat first at the MCA International Stadium. With the humidity levels increasing throughout the game, we expect to see both captains choosing to field first.
W, W, W, L, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
W, L, L, L, L
✅ ❌❌ ❌ ❌
Head to Head:
The two teams have never played against each other.
LSG vs KKR Team News:
LSG Team News:
Avesh Khan missed out due to injury ahead of their win over Delhi Capitals in Match 45 and it is still unclear whether or not he will be available for this clash. If he does not pass a fitness test we expect Krishnappa Gowtham to retain his place in the Lucknow Super Giants XI.
KKR Team News:
There were two changes to the KKR XI ahead of their win over Rajasthan Royals in their last game. Out went Venkatesh Iyer and Harshit Rana with Anukul Roy and Shivam Mavi coming in. Wicket-keeper Baba Indrajith was pushed up the order to open in the last game and we expect him to do the same in this match.
LSG vs KKR Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Small League Team will be added on match day
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
S Billings against A Tye
34 balls 44 runs 04 out
S Billings against J Holder
20 balls 29 runs 01 out
A Russell against A Tye
21 balls 44 runs 03 out
A Russell against A Khan
16 balls 28 runs 01 out
E Lewis against S Narine
56 balls 49 runs 04 out
E Lewis against A Russell
26 balls 32 runs 03 out
E Lewis against M Nabi
40 balls 44 runs 02 out
A Rahane against K Pandya
38 balls 39 runs 02 out
A Rahane against S Nadeem
21 balls 35 runs 02 out
KL Rahul against T Southee
75 balls 103 runs 02 out
KL Rahul against S Narine
46 balls 71 runs 02 out
KL Rahulagainst P Cummins
39 balls 58 runs 01 out
KL Rahul against U Yadav
40 balls 55 runs 01 out
A Finch against D Chameera
21 balls 31 runs 01 out
K Pandya against S Narine
21 balls 24 runs 01 out
K Pandya against A Russell
22 balls 32 runs 01 out
Q de Kock against A Russell
51 balls 111 runs 01 out
Q de Kock against S Narine
29 balls 25 runs 01 out
N Rana against M Stoinis
36 balls 57 runs 01 out
V Iyeragainst J Holder
14 balls 19 runs 01 out
M Pandey against A Russell
15 balls 24 runs 01 out
M Pandeyagainst T Southee
38 balls 64 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: LSG vs KKR IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Lucknow Super Giants are favorites to beat Kolkata Knight Riders.
LSG Key Players:
The keeper-batter has continued his excellent IPL record in the 2022 tournament. As skipper of the side, he is averaging 56.37 so far.
Quinton de Kock:
The South African keeper-batter has scored two half-centuries in the competition but has formed a formidable opening partnership with captain Rahul at the top of the order.
The 23 year old left-arm pacer has been very impressive in his first four IPL 2022 appearances. He went wicketless in his first game but has followed up with 1, 3 and 4 dismissals.
KKR Key Players:
The skipper has hit 324 runs from ten matches including 33 fours and eight sixes so far. He scored 519 runs in the 2020 IPL.
The Australian white ball captain has produced single figure scores in three of his four appearances this season. However, he scored a half-century in his other innings and is always capable of a big score.
The pace bowler returned impressive figures of 1-24 including a maiden from his four overs against Rajasthan Royals. He dismissed opener Devdutt Padikkal.
LSG vs KKR Team Info:
LSG Team Updates:
- Lucknow Super Giants are coming off a close win over Delhi Capitals.
- Skipper KL Rahul and Deepak Hooda scored half-centuries as Lucknow set Delhi a challenging target of 196. Delhi put up a brave effort but fell short, ending at 189/7. Mohsin Khan picked up four wickets for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Lokesh Rahul and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Lokesh Rahul is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position.
- Marcus Stoinis and Ayush Badoni will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dushmantha Chameera and Mohsin Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mohsin Khan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
KKR Team Updates:
- On the other hand, Kolkata Knight Riders also returned to winning ways as they beat Rajasthan Royals by seven wickets.
- They restricted Rajasthan to 152/5. Nitish Rana (48*) and Rinku Singh (42*), then finished the game for them pretty comfortably in the end.
- Aaron Finch and Baba Indrajith will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nitish Rana and Sunil Narine will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Baba Indrajith will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Umesh Yadav and Tim Southee will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Umesh Yadav has been the best bowler of Kolkata so far, he has picked 15 wickets in 10 matches.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Lucknow Super Giants:
Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jason Holder, Dushmantha Chameera, Mohsin Khan, Ravi Bishnoi, Kyle Mayers, Manan Vohra, Ankit Rajpoot, Karan Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mayank Yadav, Evin Lewis, Manish Pandey, Andrew Tye, Avesh Khan.
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Aaron Finch, Baba Indrajith(WK), Shreyas Iyer(C), Nitish Rana, Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Rinku Singh, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Umesh Yadav, Tim Southee, Shivam Mavi, Harshit Rana, Mohammad Nabi, Sam Billings(WK), Abhijeet Tomar, Pratham Singh, Ramesh Kumar, Ajinkya Rahane, Ashok Sharma, Venkatesh Iyer, Chamika Karunaratne, Sheldon Jackson(WK), Pat Cummins, Aman Khan, Varun Chakravarthy.