LSG vs MI Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: LSG vs MI IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 24 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Wankhede Stadium – Mumbai, India
- KL Rahul has scored a century and a half-century in the competition and is our tip for Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run scorer against Mumbai Indians. With the ball, Avesh Khan has 11 wickets from seven matches and is a strong choice for Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Suryakumar Yadav has hit 232 runs in the tournament so far and we expect him to be Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer against Lucknow Super Giants. Daniel Sams took 4-30 against Chennai Super Kings and he is our pick for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- The Lucknow opening pair of KL Rahul and Quinton de Kock have outperformed Mumbai’s Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan. We predict that Rahul and de Kock will put on the highest opening partnership of the openers in this game.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Clear skies throughout the game with the temperature at 31 degrees from start to finish in Mumbai.
Friday’s game at the Wankhede Stadium saw 429 runs scored. We expect another glut of runs in this game with the pace bowlers also enjoying the speed of the wicket.
Although Delhi Capitals won the toss and chose to field first before losing to Rajasthan Royals in the last game at the Wankhede Stadium. We expect both captains to continue the streak of inserting the opposition after winning the toss.
L, W, L, W, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
L, L, L, L, L
❌❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
LSG Team News:
KL Rahul’s side were unchanged ahead of their 18 run defeat to Royal Challengers Bangalore on Tuesday. Although they lost that game, we expect them to retain the same XI which beat Mumbai Indians last Saturday in Match 26 at the Brabourne Stadium.
MI Team News:
In a bid to arrest their run of six successive losses, Mumbai Indians made three changes ahead of their bottom of the table clash against CSK. Riley Meredith, Hrithik Shokeen and Daniel Sams came into the side with Fabian Allen, Tymal Mills and Murugan Ashwin dropping out.
LSG vs MI Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Top in Season 2022:
1: Jos Buttler
07 Ings, 491 Run, 304 Ball, Average 81.83, SR 161.51
2: K L Rahul
07 Ings, 265 Run, 187 Ball, Average 44.17, SR 141.71
3: P Shaw
07 Ings, 254 Run, 154 Ball, Average 36.29, SR 164.93
4: F du Plessis
07 Ings, 250 Run, 189 Ball, Average 35.71, SR 132.27
5: S Dube
07 Ings, 239 Run, 148 Ball, Average 39.83, SR 161.48
1: Y Chahal
07 Ings, 18 Wkts, 28 Over, 7.28 Eco, 11.33 Avg, 9.33 SR
2: K Yadav
07 Ings, 13 Wkts, 26.4 Over, 7.47 Eco, 17.38 Avg, 12.30 SR
3: D Bravo
07 Ings, 12 Wkts, 25.4 Over, 8.45 Eco, 18.08 Avg, 12.83 SR
4: T Natarajan
06 Ings, 12 Wkts, 26.4 Over, 8.66 Eco, 17.33 Avg, 12 SR
5: K Ahmed
06 Ings, 11 Wkts, 24 Over, 7.91 Eco, 17.27 Avg, 13.09 SR
Players H2H Battle:
M Pandey against J Unadkat
25 balls 22 runs 03 out
M Pandey against M Ashwin
26 balls 23 runs 01 out
S Yadav against R Bishnoi
17 balls 18 runs 03 out
S Yadav against J Holder
20 balls 28 runs 01 out
S Yadav against M Stoinis
21 balls 32 runs 01 out
M Stoinis against J Bumrah
40 balls 41 runs 03 out
M Stoinis against J Unadkat
16 balls 12 runs 02 out
M Stoinis against R Meredith
23 balls 27 runs 01 out
M Stoinis against J Archer
29 balls 41 runs 01 out
KL Rahul against J Bumrah
83 balls 99 runs 03 out
KL Rahul against J Unadkat
53 balls 88 runs 01 out
KL Rahulagainst J Archer
69 balls 95 runs 01 out
R Sharma against A Rajpoot
10 balls 15 runs 02 out
R Sharma against A Khan
13 balls 11 runs 02 out
R Sharma against R Bishnoi
23 balls 26 runs 01 out
K Pollard against D Chameera
13 balls 17 runs 02 out
K Pollard against J Holder
36 balls 76 runs 02 out
K Pandya against J Archer
14 balls 08 runs 02 out
K Pandya against J Unadkat
19 balls 23 runs 01 out
Q de Kockagainst J Archer
44 balls 78 runs 02 out
Q de Kock against F Allen
16 balls 25 runs 01 out
Q de Kockagainst J Unadkat
36 balls 53 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records on Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: LSG vs MI IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Lucknow Super Giants are favorites to beat Mumbai Indians.
LSG Key Players:
Only Jos Buttler has scored more runs than the Lucknow Super Giants captain in this season’s IPL. He is averaging 44.16 from seven innings.
The West Indian all-rounder dismissed Faf du Plessis and Suyash Prabhudessai in the defeat to RCB on Tuesday. He also hit 16 runs from 9 balls.
The 25 year-old fast medium bowler went wicketless in the last match against CSK but took 3-30 in the last game against Mumbai Indians.
MI Key Players:
The middle order batter has been in excellent form throughout the competition.. He hit 32 runs from 21 balls, his lowest score of the tournament, in the game against CSK.
The 19 year old left-hander hit his second half-century of the campaign in the last match. He top scored for Mumbai Indians with 51 not-out from 43 balls.
The left-arm pace bowler has improved his performance in each of his four appearances this season. He took the wicket of four of the CSK top five in the last match.
LSG Team Updates:
- LSG has done good so far as they have won 4 games out of their 7 matches.
- They have done fairly well however 1 thing that is a concern for them is the middle order performance.
- They will be hoping for better converted knocks from Manish Pandey and Marcus Stoinis.
- Lokesh Rahul and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Manish Pandey will bat at the one-down position.
- Marcus Stoinis and Deepak Hooda will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain.
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ayush Badoni will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Krunal Pandya was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Avesh Khan and Dushmantha Chameera will lead the pace attack of his team.
MI Team Updates:
- Mumbai Indians Lose Seven IPL Matches on Trot , the worst by any team.
- In the 15th edition of the IPL, MI suffered their seventh consecutive loss.
- With this defeat, the Rohit Sharma-led team created a dubious record in the history of the IPL. MI became the first team in the championship to kick off an IPL season with seven straight losses
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Dewald Brevis will bat at the one-down position. .
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tilak Varma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tilak Varma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Dewald Brevis and Hrithik Shokeen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jaydev Unadkat and Jasprit Bumrah will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Lucknow Super Giants:
Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Manish Pandey, Marcus Stoinis, Deepak Hooda, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Jason Holder, Dushmantha Chameera, Avesh Khan, Ravi Bishnoi, Kyle Mayers, Manan Vohra, Ankit Rajpoot, Karan Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mayank Yadav, Evin Lewis, Mohsin Khan, Krishnappa Gowtham, Andrew Tye.
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Dewald Brevis, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Kieron Pollard, Daniel Sams, Hrithik Shokeen, Riley Meredith, Jaydev Unadkat, Jasprit Bumrah, Arjun Tendulkar, Tymal Mills, Rahul Buddhi, Jofra Archer, Sanjay Yadav, Anmolpreet Singh, Arshad Khan, Tim David, Fabian Allen, Ramandeep Singh, Aryan Juyal(WK), Murugan Ashwin, Basil Thampi, Mayank Markande.