LSG vs RCB Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Eliminator Match
Match: LSG vs RCB IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 25 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Eliminator Match
Venue: Eden Gardens – Kolkata, India
LSG vs RCB Info:
- KL Rahul has struck 537 runs in the tournament so far this year and he is well worth backing as Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run scorer in the Eliminator. Avesh Khan has 17 wickets from 12 games and he is our tip for Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket taker against RCB.
- Virat Kohli scored 73 runs from 54 balls against Gujarat Titans and he is our pick for RCB’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Wanindu Hasaranga has 24 wickets in the 2022 IPL and we expect the spinner to be RCB’s top wicket taker against Lucknow Super Giants.
- Glenn Maxwell hit two sixes from his 18 balls faced in his last match. He is an excellent big hitting batter and is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in this fixture.
LSG vs RCB Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will drop from 31 to 29 degrees with the humidity level climbing from 73% to 80% as the game progresses.
There should be something in this pitch to assist the top level spinners and pace bowlers. A par score in Kolkata will be over 180.
Both teams would have chosen to bat first in their final group stage games if they had won the toss, but with humidity an issue later in this match, we predict that both skippers will want to field first at Eden Gardens.
W, L, L, W, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ✅
W, L, W, W, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
Head to Head:
GT vs RR H2H:
LSG vs RCB Team News:
LSG Team News:
There were three changes for Lucknow Super Giants ahead of their high-scoring thriller against Kolkata Knight Riders at the DY Patil Stadium. Krunal Pandya missed out after sustaining a minor injury with Dushmantha Chameera and Ayush Badoni also not selected. Krishnappa Gowtham, Evin Lewis and Manan Vohra all came into the side.
RCB Team News:
Mohammad Siraj was left out for RCB’s must-win final group stage game against Gujurat Titans at the Wankhede Stadium on Thursday. In Siraj’s place came Siddarth Kaul who conceded seven boundaries from his 4 overs. We expect Kaul to retain his place for the Eliminator.
GT vs RR Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
G Maxwell against K Pandya
70 balls 97 runs 03 out
G Maxwell against J Holder
21 balls 32 runs 01 out
G Maxwell against A Tye
17 balls 20 runs 01 out
Q de Kock against J Hazlewood
11 balls 12 runs 02 out
Q de Kockagainst W Hasaranga
32 balls 40 runs 01 out
Q de Kock against G Maxwell
25 balls 23 runs 01 out
K Pandya against G Maxwell
17 balls 14 runs 02 out
K Pandya against S Thakur
20 balls 41 runs 01 out
KL Rahul against G Maxwell
20 balls 15 runs 02 out
KL Rahul against H Patel
24 balls 42 runs 01 out
KL Rahul against W Hasaranga
12 balls 14 runs 01 out
S Rutherfordagainst J Holder
20 balls 34 runs 02 out
Faf du Plessis against J Holder
29 balls 37 runs 02 out
Faf du Plessisagainst A Khan
34 balls 39 runs 01 out
Faf du Plessis against K Pandya
33 balls 46 runs 01 out
V Kohli against J Holder
35 balls 65 runs 02 out
V Kohli against A Tye
60 balls 88 runs 01 out
V Kohli against K Gowtham
27 balls 24 runs 01 out
M Stoinis against J Hazlewood
11 balls 15 runs 01 out
E Lewis against W Hasaranga
7 balls 19 runs 01 out
E Lewis against J Hazlewood
10 balls 20 runs 01 out
D Karthikagainst A Khan
14 balls 12 runs 01 out
D Karthik against A Tye
30 balls 46 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section on match day
Who will win today’s match: GT vs RR IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Royal Challengers Bangalore are favourites to beat Lucknow Super Giants
LSG Key Players:
The opener and skipper hit 68 not out from 51 balls against KKR as he and Quinton de Kock broke the IPL record for an opening partnership.
Quinton de Kock:
The South African keeper-batter scored 140 not out from 70 balls, an innings which included 10 fours and 10 sixes. His score is the third highest in IPL history.
The right arm pace bowler had an off day against KKR and finished with 0-60. However, Khan has had another strong IPL campaign and is the leading wicket taker on his side.
RCB Key Players:
It has not been a vintage IPL season for the former India and RCB captain. However, he has scored 181 runs across his last five innings and is looking dangerous.
Faf du Plessis:
The South African captain has scored 443 runs so far in IPL 2022 with only four players hitting more runs than him.
The Sri Lankan bowling all-rounder has taken wickets in each of his last six IPL matches. He dismissed the dangerous David Miller in the last game.
LSG vs RCB Team Info:
LSG Team Updates:
- Lucknow were the second franchise to make it to the knockout stage of the competition following a last-ball thriller against Kolkata Knight Riders on Wednesday.
- Lucknow Super Giants had to wait for the result of the match between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals to know who they would face – either Royal Challengers Bangalore or Delhi Capitals – in the Eliminator and eventually It will be Royal challengers.
- Lokesh Rahul and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Quinton de Kock broke a lot of records in the last match, he scored 140 runs knock off just 70 balls.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position.
- Evin Lewis and Krunal Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Lokesh Rahul will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Avesh Khan and Mohsin Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The onus will be on Mohsin Khan and Avesh Khan who will lead the pace charge to once again pick wickets for Lucknow.
RCB Team Updates:
- Royal Challengers Bangalore did their part by defeating Gujarat Titans in their final league stage encounter on Thursday, however, had to wait for the outcome of the Mumbai vs. Delhi game to find out their fate in the IPL 2022.
- To make the playoffs, RCB needed Mumbai to win their final game against Delhi Capitals. Mumbai Indians defeated Delhi by 5 wickets, ensuring that RCB qualified for the playoffs.
- The best part was Virat Kohli getting his form back, as he smashed 73 runs in the last game.
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Rajat Patidar will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Mahipal Lomror will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the BLR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for BLR.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Wanindu Hasaranga is having topmost fantasy points in this series. He is the 2nd highest wicket taker of the season.
- Harshal Patel and Josh Hazlewood will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Lucknow Super Giants:
Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Deepak Hooda, Evin Lewis, Krunal Pandya, Marcus Stoinis, Jason Holder, Krishnappa Gowtham, Mohsin Khan, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Kyle Mayers, Ankit Rajpoot, Karan Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Ayush Badoni, Dushmantha Chameera, Mayank Yadav, Manish Pandey, Manan Vohra, Andrew Tye.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Faf du Plessis(C), Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Josh Hazlewood, Mohammed Siraj, Siddarth Kaul, Finn Allen, Karn Sharma, Jason Behrendorff, Chama Milind, Anuj Rawat(WK), Aneeshwar Gautam, Sherfane Rutherford, Suyash Prabhudessai, David Willey, Akash Deep.