LSG vs RCB Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 43rd IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-43 Prediction
Match: LSG vs RCB Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 01 May 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Ekana Cricket Stadium – Lucknow, India
Matches Played 03
LSG Won 01
RCB Won 02
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, W, L, W
L, W, W, L, W
LSG vs RCB Dream11 Prediction:
- KL Rahul has hit over 4000 IPL runs and he is well worth backing as Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run scorer against Royal Challengers Bangalore on Monday. With the ball, we expect Naveen-ul-Haq to build on his figures of 3-30 from the last game. He is our tip for Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket-taker in this game.
- Faf du Plessis is the leading run-scorer in the tournament and he is our pick for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s highest run scorer against Lucknow Super Giants. Mohammed Siraj has 14 wickets from eight batches and he is a strong choice for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s top wicket-taker in this match.
- Mohammed Siraj has been one of the most consistent wicket-takers in the tournament and we recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
The toss is unlikely to decide this game and we predict that both skippers will want to field first ahead of the toss in this match.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be extremely humid from start to finish of this match with the continual threat of thunderstorms. The temperature will be in the mid-low 20s throughout.
This is only the fourth IPL game to be played at Ekana Cricket Stadium and we expect to see another surface that favors the batters. A par score will be over 185.
IPL Records and Stats at Ekana Cricket Stadium
Total matches: 09
Matches won batting first: 05
Matches won bowling first: 04
Average 1st Inns scores: 151
Average 2nd Inns scores: 126
Highest total recorded:
199/2 (20 Ov) by IND vs SL
Highest score chased:
159/4 (20 Ov) by RSAW vs INDW
Lowest score defended:
156/8 (20 Ov) by AFG vs WI
LSG vs RCB Team NEWS:
LSG Team News:
In spite of still no appearance for South Africa’s Quinton de Kock at the top of the order and no recall for English pace bowler Mark Wood, Lucknow Super Giants enjoyed a comprehensive win over Punjab Kings in their last game. Marcus Stoinis is expected to miss this game with a fractured finger.
RCB Team News:
Vaibhav Arora came into the Bangalore XI for their last match, the defeat to Kolkata Knight Riders and we expect him to retain his place. If Royal Challengers Bangalore choose to bat first then Faf du Plessis will be in the starting XI but we do not expect him to field.
2. Kyle Mayers
3. Ayush Badoni
4. Marcus Stoinis
5. Nicholas Pooran(WK)
6. Deepak Hooda
7. Krunal Pandya
9. Ravi Bishnoi
10. Avesh Khan
11. Yash Thakur
1.Faf du Plessis
2. S Ahmed/V Kohli(C)
3. Glenn Maxwell
4. Mahipal Lomror
5. Dinesh Karthik(WK)
6. Suyash Prabhudessai
7. Wanindu Hasaranga
8. David Willey
9. Mohammed Siraj
10. Vyshak Vijaykumar
11. Harshal Patel
Players H2H Battle:
N Pooran against W Hasaranga
11 balls 09 runs 02 Dismissal
V Kohli against A Mishra
09 balls 10 runs 02 Dismissal
V Kohli against D Sams
18 balls 35 runs 02 Dismissal
V Kohli against A Khan
21 balls 23 runs 02 Dismissal
Q de Kock against J Hazlewood
11 balls 12 runs 02 Dismissal
Q de Kock against M Siraj
29 balls 41 runs 02 Dismissal
F du Plessis against N-ul-Haq
15 balls 22 runs 02 Dismissal
F du Plessis against J Unadkat
32 balls 69 runs 02 Dismissal
F du Plessis against K Pandya
44 balls 61 runs 01 Dismissal
M Stoinis against H Patel
16 balls 26 runs 02 Dismissal
K Pandya against G Maxwell
17 ball 14 runs 02 Dismissal
K Pandya against M Siraj
10 balls 10 runs 01 Dismissal
D Hooda against W Hasaranga
23 balls 34 runs 02 Dismissal
D Hooda against W Parnell
03 balls 05 run 01 Dismissal
KL Rahul against G Maxwell
24 balls 23 run 02 Dismissal
KL Rahul against J Hazlewood
46 ball 72 runs 02 Dismissal
KL Rahul against M Siraj
53 balls 96 run 01 Dismissal
K Mayers against W Parnell
09 balls 18 run 01 Dismissal
K Mayers against M Siraj
03 ball 00 runs 01 Dismissal
LSG vs RCB Team Combo:
LSG Team Info –
- Lokesh Rahul and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Ayush Badoni will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Marcus Stoinis and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Marcus Stoinis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Avesh Khan and Yash Thakur will lead the pace attack of his team.
RCB Team Info –
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Faf du Plessis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shahbaz Ahmed will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Glenn Maxwell and Mahipal Lomror will handle the middle-order batting.
- Virat Kohli will lead the RCB as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for RCB.
- Glenn Maxwell and Wanindu Hasaranga will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Harshal Patel will lead the pace attack of his team.
This should be an excellent game between two teams who have genuine aspirations to win the 2023 IPL and are only two points apart ahead of this match. Our prediction is for Royal Challengers Bangalore to deliver with top order runs but Lucknow Super Giants to produce the more complete performance with bat and ball. We expect a close contest with Lucknow Super Giants getting the win.
Lucknow Super Giants have a 80% chance to win this match
Royal Challengers Bangalore have a 20% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
although the skipper made only 12 runs from his last innings, he is one of the most reliable and consistent run scorers in the IPL.
the left-handed West Indian is the only reason that Quinton de Kock is yet to get an appearance in the tournament. He hit 54 runs from 24 balls in the last match.
the Afghan pace bowler dismissed Prabhsimran Singh, Sam Curran and Kagiso Rabada in an impressive display with the ball against Punjab Kings.
LSG Possible Impact Players Substitute
K Gowtham, Daniel Sams, Prerak Mankad, Amit Mishra, Mark Wood
Amit Mishra is a vastly experienced spinner and came into the team in the last game. Gowtham is primarily a spinner but also a very fine attacking batter.
Faf du Plessis
it has been a fine IPL 2023 season for the South African who has already hit five half-centuries this campaign. He will be targeting his first IPL century in this match.
the Sri Lanka bowling all-rounder is a match-winner in this tournament. He took 2-24 in the last game for his side.
the right-arm pace bowler has been in fantastic form at the start of the innings and throughout other periods. He is yet to go wicketless in this campaign.
RCB Possible Impact Players Substitute
Akash Deep, Karn Sharma, Finn Allen, Anuj Rawat
There are some excellent players ready to make an impact for Royal Challengers Bangalore. Anuj Rawat is a hard-hitting left-handed batter with Akash Deep a threat with the ball.
LSG vs RCB Team Forms:
LSG Team Form:
Lucknow Super Giants have won three of their last five matches but have not won back to back games for four matches.
RCB Team Form:
Royal Challengers Bangalore had lost to Lucknow Super Giants and Royal Challengers Bangalore in successive games but the win over Chennai Super Kings in their last game returned them to the top spot.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Lucknow Super Giants (LKN) Squad:
Lokesh Rahul(C), Kyle Mayers, Ayush Badoni, Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya, Naveen-ul-Haq, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Yash Thakur, Swapnil Singh, Daniel Sams, Karan Sharma, Manan Vohra, Mark Wood, Arpit Guleria, Quinton de Kock(WK), Prerak Mankad, Romario Shepherd, Jaydev Unadkat, Krishnappa Gowtham, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Mohsin Khan, Amit Mishra
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Squad:
Faf du Plessis, Virat Kohli(C), Shahbaz Ahmed, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Suyash Prabhudessai, Wanindu Hasaranga, David Willey, Mohammed Siraj, Vyshak Vijaykumar, Harshal Patel, Siddarth Kaul, Josh Hazlewood, Finn Allen(WK), Sonu Yadav, Avinash Singh, Himanshu Sharma, Rajan Kumar, Michael Bracewell, Manoj Bhandage, Anuj Rawat(WK), Karn Sharma, Akash Deep, Wayne Parnell