LSG vs RCB Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match 31
Match: LSG vs RCB IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 19 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
LSG vs RCB Info:
- KL Rahul hit his first century of the season in Lucknow Super Giants’ last match. The skipper is a strong choice for their highest run scorer in this game. Avesh Khan took 3-30 in the win over Mumbai Indians and we expect him to be Lucknow’s top wicket taker against RCB.
- Although Dinesh Karthik is RCB’s leading run scorer so far in the tournament, we fancy Virat Kohli to produce his first half-century and be their highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Australia’s Josh Hazlewood returned figures of 3-28 against Delhi Capitals and he is our tip for RCB’s top wicket taker against Lucknow Super Giants.
- KL Rahul struck 5 sixes in his last innings and we are predicting that he will be the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in this game.
LSG vs RCB Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Partly cloudy and very humid with the temperature in the low 30s and high 20s throughout.
It is pace bowlers who have had the most joy overall on this wicket in the last two matches. We expect the quicks to get plenty of assistance and a par score to be no higher than 190.
Six of the ten games have been won by the team fielding first at the DY Patil Stadium. Every captain who has won the toss has chosen to bat second and we expect that to continue in this match.
W, L, W, W, W
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
W, L, W, W, W
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
LSG vs RCB Team News:
LSG Team News:
After suffering only their second defeat of the season, to Rajasthan Royals on April 10, Lucknow Super Giants made one change as they targeted an immediate return to winning ways. Out went Krishnappa Gowtham with Manish Pandey taking his place. Pandey hit 38 runs from 29 balls and we expect him to retain his spot in the side.
RCB Team News:
Harshal Patel, who had missed the defeat against CSK due to a family bereavement, returned to the side ahead of their victory over Delhi Capitals. Akash Deep, who had conceded 58 runs against CSK missed out. The RCB bowling attack now looks very strong and we do not envisage any changes to the side.
LSG vs RCB Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Top in Season 2022:
1: Jos Buttler
05 Ings, 272 Run, 178 Ball, Average 68, SR 152.80
2: K L Rahul
06 Ings, 235 Run, 163 Ball, Average 47, SR 144.17
3: H Pandya
05 Ings, 228 Run, 167 Ball, Average 76, SR 136.52
4: S Dube
06 Ings, 226 Run, 134 Ball, Average 45.20, SR 168.65
5: L Livingstone
06 Ings, 224 Run, 121 Ball, Average 37.33, SR 185.12
1: Y Chahal
05 Ings, 12 Wkts, 20 Over, 6.80 Eco, 11.35 Avg, 10 SR
2: T Natarajan
06 Ings, 12 Wkts, 24 Over, 8.66 Eco, 17.33 Avg, 12 SR
3: K Yadav
05 Ings, 11 Wkts, 19.4 Over, 8.23 Eco, 14.72 Avg, 10.72 SR
4: A Khan
06 Ings, 11 Wkts, 22.4 Over, 8.29 Eco, 17.09 Avg, 12.36 SR
5: W Hasaranga
06 Ings, 11 Wkts, 23 Over, 8.47 Eco, 17.72 Avg, 12.54 SR
Players H2H Battle:
V Kohli against J Holder
35 balls 65 runs 02 out
V Kohli against K Gowtham
27 balls 24 runs 01 out
V Kohli against A Tye
60 balls 88 runs 01 out
V Kohli against K Pandya
62 balls 58 runs 00 out
KL Rahul against G Maxwell
15 balls 12 runs 02 out
KL Rahul against W Hasaranga
12 balls 14 runs 01 out
KL Rahul against S Ahmed
15 balls 19 runs 01 out
S Rutherford against J Holder
20 balls 34 runs 02 out
G Maxwell against K Pandya
67 balls 92 runs 02 out
G Maxwell against J Holder
21 balls 32 runs 01 out
M Stoinis against J Behrendorff
15 balls 12 runs 01 out
E Lewis against W Hasaranga
07 balls 19 runs 01 out
E Lewis against J Hazlewood
10 balls 20 runs 01 out
Q de Kock against J Hazlewood
09 balls 11 runs 01 out
Q de Kock against W Hasaranga
32 balls 40 runs 01 out
F du Plessis against J Holder
17 balls 22 runs 01 out
F du Plessis against K Pandya
20 balls 29 runs 01 out
F du Plessis against A Khan
19 balls 21 runs 01 out
K Pandya against G Maxwell
13 balls 10 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records on Team Guide Section
Who will win today match: LSG vs RCB IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Royal Challengers Bangalore are favorites to beat Lucknow Super Giants.
LSG Key Players:
The skipper had made 132 runs from his first five innings of the season, a return which did not match with his usual high standards. However, he responded with 14 boundaries in the win over Mumbai Indians.
Quinton de Kock:
The South African keeper-batter has had a fine start to the campaign, passing 50 on two occasions. He took a catch and hit 24 runs from 13 balls in the last match.
The right-arm pace bowler is having another strong IPL. He dismissed Rohit Sharma, Dewald Brevis and Fabian Allen against Mumbai Indians.
RCB Key Players:
The former RCB skipper is averaging 26.75 from five innings so far in the tournament. He was run-out for 12 against Delhi Capitals and will feel he has unfinished business from that game.
The Australian batting all-rounder chalked up his first half-century of the campaign in the last match. He struck 7 fours and 2 sixes in his 34-ball 55.
The Australian pace bowler has started the competition in fine form and dismissed the middle-order trio of Rovman Powell, Lalit Yadav and Shardul Thakur against Delhi Capitals.
LSG vs RCB Team Info:
LSG Team Updates:
- KL Rahul smashed the first hundred of this IPL in the last match and finally got his form back and led his side to victory in last match.
- 103* against Mumbai Indians helped LSG to reach a huge total of 199 runs.
- They will be boosted with confidence and will be looking to stay on top when they face Royal Challengers in next match.
- Lokesh Rahul and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Lokesh Rahul is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Manish Pandey will bat at the one-down position.
- Marcus Stoinis and Deepak Hooda will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain.
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Ravi Bishnoi and Krunal Pandya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Avesh Khan and Dushmantha Chameera will lead the pace attack of his team.
RCB Team Updates:
- Dinesh Kartilk has been wonderful so far for RCB in this ongoing Edition of IPL.
- He has won 3 games to RCB single handedly with his finishing skills.
- Faf and Virats form is a concern for RCB as they are not able to score runs.
- Faf du Plessis and Anuj Rawat will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Glenn Maxwell and Shahbaz Ahmed will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the BLR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Anuj Rawat will do the Wicket Keeping for BLR.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Harshal Patel and Mohammed Siraj will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Lucknow Super Giants:
Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Manish Pandey, Marcus Stoinis, Deepak Hooda, Ayush Badoni, Jason Holder, Krunal Pandya, Dushmantha Chameera, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Kyle Mayers, Manan Vohra, Ankit Rajpoot, Karan Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mayank Yadav, Evin Lewis, Mohsin Khan, Krishnappa Gowtham, Andrew Tye.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Faf du Plessis(C), Anuj Rawat(WK), Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, Shahbaz Ahmed, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Suyash Prabhudessai, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Josh Hazlewood, Mohammed Siraj, Rajat Patidar, Finn Allen, Karn Sharma, Jason Behrendorff, Chama Milind, Aneeshwar Gautam, Mahipal Lomror, Sherfane Rutherford, David Willey, Siddarth Kaul, Akash Deep.