LSG vs RR Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: LSG vs RR IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 15 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Brabourne Stadium – Mumbai, India
LSG vs RR Info:
- KL Rahul is averaging 45.90 in the tournament and he is our tip for Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Avesh Khan took 2-26 against Gujarat Titans and is well worth backing as Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket taker against Rajasthan Royals.
- Jos Buttler is the leading run scorer in the 2022 IPL and we expect him to be Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer against Lucknow Super Giants. Yuzvendra Chahal has taken 23 wickets in this season’s competition and he is a strong choice for Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker in this game.
- English opener Jos Buttler has hit 37 sixes so far in the campaign and he is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in Match 63.
LSG vs RR Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
31 degrees with periodic clouds from start to finish and the humidity level above 75% throughout this fixture.
The wicket at the Brabourne Stadium has generally encouraged a good contest between bat and ball. We expect more of the same in this game with a par score no higher than 180-185.
Gujarat Titans won the toss, chose to field first but were beaten in the last game at the Brabourne Stadium. However, we expect both captains to want to field first and chase a target in this clash.
L, W, W, W, W
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
L, W, L, L, W
❌✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
Head to Head:
LSG vs RR H2H:
LSG vs RR Team News:
LSG Team News:
After winning four games in a row, Lucknow Super Giants made only one change to their side ahead of their 62 run defeat to Gujarat Titans in Pune on Tuesday. Ravi Bishnoi was left out with Karan Sharma coming in although it would be no surprise to see Bishnoi back for this match.
RR Team News:
After leaving the IPL to witness the birth of his first child, Shimron Hetmyer was the only change to the Rajasthan Royals XI for the game against Delhi Capitals with South African Rassie van der Dussen replacing the West Indian. We expect to see the same team line-up for this clash.
LSG vs RR Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
Q de Kock against R Ashwin
75 balls 84 runs 4 out
Q de Kock Plessis P Krishna
21 balls 38 runs 02 out
Q de Kock against N Saini
22 balls 42 runs 01 out
M Pandeyagainst Y Chahal
39 balls 31 runs 03 out
M Pandey against R Ashwin
30 balls 42 runs 01 out
M Pandey against P Krishna
18 balls 22 runs 01 out
S Samson against J Holder
17 balls 20 runs 02 out
S Samson against S Nadeem
17 balls 32 runs 01 out
S Samson against K Pandya
28 balls 54 runs 00 out
KL Rahul against T Boult
62 balls 109 runs 02 out
KL Rahul against N Coulter-Nile
22 balls 30 runs 02 out
KL Rahulagainst Y Chahal
58 balls 96 runs 01 out
KL Rahul against P Krishna
24 balls 35 runs 01 out
K Pandyaagainst Y Chahal
27 balls 34 runs 02 out
K Pandya against T Boult
08 balls 12 runs 01 out
D Padikkalagainst J Holder
24 balls 27 runs 01 out
J Buttler against M Stoinis
32 balls 38 runs 01 out
J Buttler against A Khan
12 balls 35 runs 01 out
J Buttler against A Tye
38 balls 49 runs 00 out
S Hetmyeragainst J Holder
50 balls 86 runs 01 out
E Lewis against R Ashwin
20 balls 36 runs 00 out
M Stoinisagainst T Boult
28 balls 33 runs 01 out
M Stoinisagainst Y Chahal
21 balls 20 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: LSG vs RR IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Rajasthan Royals are favorites to beat Lucknow Super Giants.
LSG Key Players:
With two centuries and two half-centuries to his name already this season, Rahul is having yet another fine and consistent IPL tournament with the bat.
Quinton de Kock:
the South African keeper-batter only lasted 10 balls against Gujarat Titans but still found time to hit a six. He is always aggressive at the top of the order.
the right arm pace bowler was the pick of the Lucknow bowlers in their last game. He picked up the wickets of Matthew Wade and Hardik Pandya.
RR Key Players:
The English white ball specialist has long been considered one of the best short format batters in the world. He is showing just how good he is in this season’s IPL.
Although the captain has not top scored for his side as often as he did last season, his runs have been very useful as and when early wickets have fallen.
The tournament leading wicket taker was a little bit wayward against Delhi Capitals but still picked up the wicket of the very dangerous Mitchell Marsh.
LSG vs RR Team Info:
LSG Team Updates:
- Things did not go well for the Lucknow Super Giants in their most recent match as they suffered a disappointing 62-run defeat against Gujarat Titans but will be able to qualify for the playoffs.
- Lokesh Rahul and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position.
- Karan Sharma and Krunal Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- They will bank upon the likes of KL Rahul, Quinton de Kock, Deepak Hooda and Marcus Stoinis to come good in the batting department
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He has top fantasy points in this series.
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ayush Badoni will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Avesh Khan and Mohsin Khan will lead his teams pace attack.
- The likes of Dushmantha Chameera, Jason Holder, Mohsin Khan and Avesh Khan will form part of the bowling attack.
RR Team Updates:
- Rajasthan Royals also ended up losing their previous game against Delhi Capitals.
- They are in much win situation if they want to qualify for the top 4 spots.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Ravichandran Ashwin will bat at the one-down position.
- Ravichandran Ashwin was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match. He came to bat at no.3 and scored a fifty.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Sanju Samson will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Prasidh Krishna and Trent Boult will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Lucknow Super Giants:
Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Deepak Hooda, Karan Sharma, Krunal Pandya, Ayush Badoni, Marcus Stoinis, Jason Holder, Dushmantha Chameera, Avesh Khan, Mohsin Khan, Kyle Mayers, Manan Vohra, Ankit Rajpoot, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mayank Yadav, Evin Lewis, Manish Pandey, Krishnappa Gowtham, Andrew Tye, Ravi Bishnoi.
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Ravichandran Ashwin, Devdutt Padikkal, Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Rassie van der-Dussen, Riyan Parag, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Kuldeep Sen, Yuzvendra Chahal, Dhruv Jurel(WK), Shubham Garhwal, Obed McCoy, Daryl Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham, KC Cariappa, Tejas Baroka, Anunay- Singh, Karun Nair, Shimron Hetmyer, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Navdeep Saini, Kuldip Yadav.