LSG vs SRH Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 10th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-10 Prediction
Match: LSG vs SRH Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 07 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Ekana Cricket Stadium – Lucknow, India.
Matches Played 01
LSG Won 01
SRH Won 00
No Result/Tie 00
L, W, L, W, L
L, L, W, L, L
LSG vs SRH Dream11 Info:
- Kyle Mayers has been the most attacking batsman for Lucknow Super Giants as he has emerged as the leading run scorer for the team with a tally of 126 runs in 2 games. Moreover, he batted at a strike rate of 240 in the team’s previous game and has even smashed 9 sixes and 10 fours so far in the competition. On the other hand, Mark Wood has picked 8 wickets in 2 games for LSG and is also the current purple cap holder of IPL 2023.
- SRH was without Markram and Klaasen in their inaugural game, which resulted in Abdul Samad emerging as their leading scorer after scoring mere 32 runs at a strike rate of 100. Whereas, T Natarajan proved to be the best bowler for the team in the previous game, taking 2 wickets, and conceding only 23 runs in his quota of 3 overs.
- Given the form, Kyle Mayers has been in, we predict LSG’s marquee scorer Mayers to score over 40 runs in Match 10.
LSG vs SRH Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
The venue in Lucknow has plenty to offer for the bowlers and can even provide the fans with a low-scoring encounter. This will encourage both captains to choose to bowl first.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather in Lukcnowwill is pleasant for us to have a good match of cricket. While the temperature will be around 25 degrees, there is no chance of rain affecting the game.
Slow bowlers will be the trump card on this wicket whereas batsmen will need to set their groove before attacking at this venue. The raw pace of the fast bowlers can be used by the batsman to score boundaries.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 09
Matches won batting first: 05
Matches won bowling first: 04
Average 1st Inns scores: 151
Average 2nd Inns scores: 126
LSG vs SRH Team NEWS:
LSG Team News:
As the South African International stars have all joined their respective teams after the conclusion of their ODI series against the Netherlands, Quinton de Kock could be seen opening the batting innings for LSG alongside Kyle Mayers. This could result in Captain – KL Rahul entering 1 down. Moreover, Amit Mishra could also be included in the starting XI given the help at the disposal of the slow bowlers. This could result in the team strengthening its bowling unit by sacrificing an extra batsman.
SRH Team News:
Sunrisers Hyderabad is going to finally find their stars – Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen, and Marco Jansen available for Match 10. With all of these players back from their international duty, SRH would be looking to improve their batting lineup and also play bowlers who could make better use of the ball alongside Bhuvaneshwar Kumar and Fazalhaq Farroqi in the middle overs. With spinners being the more ideal threat in Lucknow, Mayank Markande could make his first move in IPL 2023 as an impact substitute
2. Kyle Mayers
3. Deepak Hooda
4. Krunal Pandya
5. Marcus Stoinis
6. N Pooran(WK)
7. K Gowtham
8. Mark Wood
9. Yash Thakur
10. Ravi Bishnoi
11. Avesh Khan
2. Mayank Agarwal
3. Rahul Tripathi
4. Aiden Markram(C)
5. Harry Brook
6. W Sundar
7. Umran Malik
8. Adil Rashid
9. B Kumar
10. T Natarajan
11. Fazal Haq
LSG vs SRH Team Combo:
LSG Team Info –
- Lokesh Rahul and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position.
- Krunal Pandya and Marcus Stoinis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Ravi Bishnoi and Krishnappa Gowtham will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mark Wood and Avesh Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mark Wood is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
SRH Team Info –
- Abhishek Sharma and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the inning.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position.
- Aiden Markram and Harry Brook will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aiden Markram will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Abhishek Sharma and Washington Sundar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Fazal Haq and Umran Malik will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Fazal Haq is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
On one hand, where the home team already includes the like of Kyle Mayers, they will also have De Kock back on their side. While, on the other side, the Sunrisers were woeful in their opening match and showed very little to suggest that they will be a team to watch this year. Moreover, with the LSG unit also comprising of stars like Avesh Khan, Mark Wood, and Ravi Bishnoi, we predict Lucknow Super Giants to emerge victoriously comfortably over Sunrisers Hyderabad. However, the latter team will have more assets at their disposal for Match 10.
Lucknow Super Giants have a 830% chance to win this match
Sunrisers Hyderabad have a 17% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
Being in the hunt for the orange cap, Mayers has scored over 120 runs in his first two games for LSG in this edition. Having shown how dominant he can be with his hard-hitting, Kyle will be expected to provide the team with a quality start.
The Englishmen has taken 8 wickets in just 2 games, and his raw pace is surely helping him clinch regular wickets on the Indian surfaces. However, in Match 10, Wood can be also used with the new ball, alongside Avesh Khan.
Entering a pitch that favors the spin bowlers, Bishnoi will be expected to build upon his 3-wicket performance from Match 6.
LSG Possible Impact Players Substitute
Marcus Stoinis, Jaydev Unadkat, Krishnappa Gowtham, Manan Vohra
While either Stoinis or Unadkat is most likely to come in if LSG is defending a low score, on the other hand, the likes of Vohra can make their way into the starting XI if the batting order collapses.
Having showcased his form and A-Game on the international stage for South Africa, Markram will be expected to be amongst the highest run-getters in this edition.
The Afghanistan International star managed to take 2 wickets in the team’s previous game but even leaked 41 runs in his quota of 4 overs.
He is entering Match 10 on the backs of 2 wickets and will be keen on taking wickets in the death overs in Match 10 as well
SRH Possible Impact Players Substitute
Heinrich Klaasen, Abhishek Sharma, Kartik Tyagi, Mayank Markande
While Klaasen will be the obvious choice if the top batting order voids continue for this team. Whereas Sharma and Markande can be called upon if spinners get enough movement off the surface in Lucknow. Lastly, Tyagi can be an ideal replacement if any fast bowler in the starting XI picks up an injury.
LSG vs SRH Team Forms:
LSG Team Form:
They have lost 3 of their last 5 games in the IPL. While a loss can take them in the lower half, a win could well make the spoken-off franchise rank amongst the top 4 teams of this edition.
SRH Team Form:
Sunrisers Hyderabad endured one of their worst-ever seasons in the league last year but will be hoping to change their fortune since the early days of the IPL 2023 edition. They have lost 4 of their last 5 encounters in the competition.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
LSG vs SRH SQUAD:
Lucknow Super Giants (LKN) Squad:
Lokesh Rahul(C), Kyle Mayers, Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya, Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Krishnappa Gowtham, Mark Wood, Yash Thakur, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Swapnil Singh, Daniel Sams, Karan Sharma, Manan Vohra, Amit Mishra, Mayank Yadav, Quinton de Kock(WK), Naveen-ul-Haq, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Ayush Badoni, Prerak Mankad, Romario Shepherd, Mohsin Khan, Jaydev Unadkat
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Squad:
Abhishek Sharma, Mayank Agarwal, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram(C), Harry Brook, Washington Sundar, Umran Malik, Adil Rashid, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Fazal Haq, Abdul Samad, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Samarth Vyas, Anmolpreet Singh, Akeal Hosein, Mayank Dagar, Sanvir Singh, Nitish Kumar Reddy, Vivrant Sharma, Glenn Phillips(WK), Kartik Tyagi, Upendra Yadav(WK), Marco Jansen, Mayank Markande.