MI vs CSK Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 12th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-12 Prediction
Match: MI vs CSK Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 08 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Wankhede Stadium – Mumbai, India.
Matches Played 34
MI Won 20
CSK Won 14
No Result/Tie 00
L, W, L, W, L
W, L, L, L, L
MI vs CSK Dream11 Prediction:
- With an IT20 average of 46.52 from 46 innings, we are recommending Suryakumar Yadav as Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer against Chennai Super Kings. Jofra Archer has an IPL strike-rate of 18.46 and the quick bowler is a strong choice for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker in this game.
- As the leading run scorer in the tournament, Ruturaj Gaikwad has been unstoppable at the top of the order. He is our tip for Chennai Super Kings’ highest run scorer against Mumbai Indians. Moeen Ali took 4-26 against Lucknow Super Giants and the off-spinner is our pick for Chennai Super Kings’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad has been hitting the ball as cleanly as any player so far in the competition. The opener is well worth backing to hit over 31.5 runs in this fixture.
MI vs CSK Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Neither team have won the toss in the tournament yet and have been asked to bat first in each match. We predict that both sides will want to field first in this game.
Weather & Pitch Report:
We expect to see some cloud cover throughout this evening game in Mumbai. The forecast is for not much change in the humidity level from start to finish of the match.
There is always some assistance for the bowling sides at this venue. A par first innings score at the Wankhede Stadium was only 164 in the 2022 IPL.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 09
Matches won batting first: 04
Matches won bowling first: 05
Average 1st Inns scores: 185
Average 2nd Inns scores: 174
MI vs CSK Team NEWS:
MI Team News:
After losing to Royal Challengers Bangalore so convincingly, Mumbai Indians will have looked at their performance in detail. It was some of their most experienced players who failed to perform and we do not expect them to be dropped from the side at such an early stage of the season.
CSK Team News:
After scores of seven and eight from his opening two innings in this campaign, there are already calls for Ben Stokes to be dropped from the team. However, he is known for his big-game performances and it would be a big surprise if he was left out for this match
2. Ishan Kishan(WK)
3. Suryakumar Yadav
4. Cameron Green
5. Tilak Varma
6. Tim David
7. Nehal Wadhera
8. Hrithik Shokeen
9. Jofra Archer
10. Piyush Chawla
11. Arshad Khan
2. Devon Conway(WK)
3. Shivam Dube
4. Moeen Ali
5. Ben Stokes
6. Ambati Rayudu
7. Ravindra Jadeja
8. MS Dhoni(WK)(C)
9. Mitchell Santner
10. Deepak Chahar
11. R Hangargekar
MI vs CSK Team Combo:
MI Team Info –
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Suryakumar Yadav will bat at the one-down position.
- Cameron Green and Tilak Varma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tilak Varma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Tilak Varma has been fantastic for Mumbai since the last season, he played a fantastic knock in the last match as well.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Hrithik Shokeen and Piyush Chawla will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshad Khan and Jofra Archer will lead the pace attack of his team.
CSK Team Info –
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad is the leading run getter so far, his form is magical and he would be hoping to continue the same.
- Shivam Dube will bat at the one-down position.
- Moeen Ali and Ben Stokes will handle the middle-order batting.
- Moeen Ali was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Moeen Ali and Ravindra Jadeja will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Moeen Ali was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rajvardhan Hangargekar and Deepak Chahar will lead the pace attack of his team.
Chennai Super Kings will be full of confidence ahead of this match after beating Lucknow Super Giants but this game will be a different test for them. Mumbai Indians have plenty of depth to their batting and as a result they can never be written off. Our prediction is for a close game at the Wankhede Stadium on Saturday evening but we are predicting a Chennai Super Kings victory. We think the Chennai Super Kings’ players are in stronger form ahead of this game.
Mumbai Indians have a 67% chance to win this match
Chennai Super Kings have a 33% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
The skipper produced only one run from 10 balls against Royal Challengers Bangalore but he has a fine IPL record with 5880 runs in total.
The fluent upper-middle order batter managed only 15 runs from 14 balls in Mumbai Indians’ first game. However, he is one of the most destructive T20 batters in the world.
Although the England fast bowler went wicketless in Sunday’s game, he has a fine IPL record and will look forward to bowling on this surface.
MI Possible Impact Players Substitute
Jason Behrendorff, Dewald Brevis, Duan Jansen, Ramandeep Singh
Australian left-arm pace bowler Behrendorff came in as an impact player to open the bowling against Royal Challengers Bangalore. Dewald Brevis will be keen to get in the XI but may have to make an impact from the bench in this match.
With an average of 74.50 and a strike-rate of 183.95 in the IPL 2023 so far, the opener will come into this game full of confidence.
The left-handed New Zealand opener struck five fours and two sixes at the top of the order on Monday and is a very consistent batter across all formats.
The English all-rounder took the Player of the Match award in Match 6 after dismissing KL Rahul, Kyle Mayers, Krunal Pandya and Marcus Stoinis.
CSK Possible Impact Players Substitute
Tushar Despande, Ajinkya Rahane, Dwaine Pretorius, Simarjeet Singh
We have seen Tushar Despande come in as an impact player in both games. The bowler has picked up at least one wicket after coming into the team but has also been expensive. If big aggressive hitting is require, we would not be surprised to see Dwaine Pretorius come in at some point during the game.
MI vs CSK Team Forms:
MI Team Form:
Mumbai Indians were poor against Royal Challengers Bangalore in Match 5 and will need to raise their game to be competitive in this fixture.
CSK Team Form:
After opening up this campaign with defeat to Gujarat Titans, Chennai Super Kings had to dig deep but managed to get a crucial win over Lucknow Super Giants in their last game.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
MI vs CSK SQUAD:
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad:
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Cameron Green, Tilak Varma, Tim David, Nehal Wadhera, Hrithik Shokeen, Jofra Archer, Piyush Chawla, Arshad Khan, Arjun Tendulkar, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Sandeep Warrier, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Kumar Kartikeya, Shams Mulani, Duan Jansen, Akash Madhwal, Raghav Goyal, Dewald Brevis, Ramandeep Singh, Jason Behrendorff
Chennai Super Kings (CHE) Squad:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway(WK), Shivam Dube, Moeen Ali, Ben Stokes, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Mitchell Santner, Deepak Chahar, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Bhagath Varma, Subranshu Senapati, Ajinkya Rahane, Matheesha Pathirana, Shaik Rasheed, Sisanda Magala, Akash Singh, Ajay Mandal, Nishant Sindhu, Prashant Solanki, Dwaine Pretorius, Simarjeet- Singh, Tushar Deshpande, Maheesh Theekshana.