MI vs CSK Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: MI vs CSK IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 21 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
- Suryakumar Yadav top scored for Mumbai Indians with 37 runs from 27 balls against Lucknow Super Giants. He is averaging 66.00 in the tournament and we expect him to be their highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Jasprit Bumrah has taken only 4 wickets so far in the competition but is a world class bowler. He is our pick for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker against CSK.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad hit his highest score of the tournament in the 3 wicket defeat to Gujarat Titans last time out. He is a solid choice for CSK’s top run scorer in this match. Dwayne Bravo has 10 wickets from six games so far in the competition and we predict that he will be CSK’s top wicket taker against Mumbai Indians.
- Dwayne Bravo is yet to go wicketless in the 2022 IPL and is well worth backing to take more than 1.5 wickets in the match.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Humidity levels will increase during the game but the temperature will drop no lower than 32 degrees.
The pace of Umran Malik was critical on this pitch in Match 28 and we expect fast bowlers to again have success on this wicket. Any total over 180 should be defendable on this surface.
We are yet to see a captain win the toss and choose to bat first in this year’s IPL. Although Mumbai Indians may well fancy changing their approach, the last game at this venue was won by the team batting second. We predict that both skippers will choose to field first if they win the toss.
L, L, L, L, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, W, L, L, L
❌✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
Head to Head:
MI vs CSK H2H:
MI Team News:
In their last game, Rohit Sharma’s side played an additional slow bowler due to it being an afternoon as opposed to evening fixture. In came Fabian Allen with Basil Thampi left-out. We expect Allen to retain his place and Thampi to return to the XI in place of Tymal Mills who conceded 54 from 3 overs.
CSK Team News:
After getting off the mark in the IPL 2022 season against RCB in Match 22, CSK kept faith with the same XI for the match against Gujarat Titans on Sunday. The game against the Titans was very close and with no injuries we expect to see CSK line-up with the same team for this fixture.
MI vs CSK Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Top in Season 2022:
1: Jos Buttler
06 Ings, 375 Run, 239 Ball, Average 75, SR 156.90
2: K L Rahul
07 Ings, 265 Run, 187 Ball, Average 44.17, SR 141.71
3: F du Plessis
07 Ings, 250 Run, 189 Ball, Average 35.71, SR 132.27
4: S Iyer
07 Ings, 236 Run, 159 Ball, Average 39.33, SR 148.42
5: H Pandya
05 Ings, 228 Run, 167 Ball, Average 76, SR 136.52
1: Y Chahal
06 Ings, 17 Wkts, 24 Over, 7.33 Eco, 10.35 Avg, 8.47SR
2: T Natarajan
06 Ings, 12 Wkts, 24 Over, 8.66 Eco, 17.33 Avg, 12 SR
3: K Yadav
05 Ings, 11 Wkts, 19.4 Over, 8.23 Eco, 14.72 Avg, 10.72 SR
4: A Khan
07 Ings, 11 Wkts, 26.4 Over, 8.28 Eco, 20.09 Avg, 14.54 SR
5: W Hasaranga
07 Ings, 11 Wkts, 25 Over, 8.60 Eco, 19.54 Avg, 13.63 SR
Players H2H Battle:
D Bravo against J Bumrah
20 balls 34 runs 03 out
D Bravo against R Meredith
13 balls 10 runs 02 out
R Uthappa against M Markande
08 balls 13 runs 02 out
R Uthappa against J Bumarah
19 balls 26 runs 02 out
R Uthappa against M Ashwin
23 balls 44 runs 02 out
R Sharma against M Santner
103 balls 133 runs 02 out
R Sharma against C Jordan
29 balls 50 runs 00 out
MS Dhoni against J Bumrah
40 balls 39 runs 01 out
MS Dhoni against J Unadkat
24 balls 51 runs 00 out
MS Dhoni against J Archer
37 balls 44 runs 00 out
A Rayudu against J Archer
13 balls 04 runs 02 out
A Rayuduagainst J Bumrah
34 balls 52 runs 02 out
K Pollard against M Santner
21 balls 39 runs 01 out
K Pollard against R Jadeja
36 balls 56 runs 00 out
K Pollard against C Jordan
46 balls 73 runs 00 out
I Kishan against D Bravo
16 balls 22 runs 01 out
M Ali against K Pollard
25 balls 25 runs 02 out
M Ali against M Ashwin
15 balls 22 runs 01 out
S Dube against J Bumrah
17 balls 10 runs 02 out
S Yadavagainst D Bravo
28 balls 42 runs 01 out
S Yadav against R Jadeja
28 balls 27 runs 01 out
R Jadejaagainst J Bumrah
29 balls 35 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records on Team Guide Section
Who will win today match: MI vs CSK IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Chennai Super Kings are favorites to beat Mumbai Indians.
MI Key Players:
The 31 year old has performed very well for Mumbai Indians since returning from injury. He has made scores of 52, 68*, 43 and 37 so far.
The left-arm pace bowler has already equalled his tally of wickets from the 2021 and 2020 campaigns. He dismissed Marcus Stoinis and Deepak Hooda against Lucknow Super Giants.
Although the right-arm pace bowler went wicketless in the last match, he conceded only 24 runs from his 4 overs and had the best economy rate in the Mumbai Indians attack.
CSK Key Players:
The 2021 Orange Cap winner hit 5 fours and 5 sixes in his 48-ball innings on Sunday. He is 53 runs away from bringing up 1000 IPL runs.
Since making his IPL debut in 2010, the middle order batter has made a half-century in every season since bar 2013. He hit 46 runs from 31 balls against Gujarat Titans.
The West Indian bowling all-rounder picked up the 5th, 6th and 7th Gujarat Titans wickets in the last game. He dismissed Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan and Alzarri Joseph.
MI vs CSK Team Info:
MI Team Updates:
- The 5-time champions MI are 10th with zero points and their net run rate is quite abysmal.
- The MI need to win the remaining games with such high margins to take care of the sagging NRR and they would like to make a beginning here.
- Mumbai will start as favourites against a weak side like Chennai whose bowling has been poor.
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Dewald Brevis will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tilak Varma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tilak Varma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Dewald Brevis and Murugan Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jaydev Unadkat and Tymal Mills will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Jaydev Unadkat was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
CSK Team Updates:
- The defending champions CSK are 9th with just 2 points from 6 matches.
- CSK lost their last match against Gujrat Titans from a winning position, however they leaked a lot of runs in the death overs.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad finally got his form back as he scored a decent fifty in the last match.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Robin Uthappa will probably open the inning.
- Moeen Ali will bat at the one-down position. His form has been poor this season.
- Ambati Rayudu and Shivam Dube will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shivam Dube is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ravindra Jadeja will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Maheesh Theekshana will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dwayne-Bravo and Mukesh Choudhary will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Dewald Brevis, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Kieron Pollard, Fabian Allen, Jaydev Unadkat, Murugan Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Tymal Mills, Arjun Tendulkar, Rahul Buddhi, Jofra Archer, Riley Meredith, Hrithik Shokeen, Sanjay Yadav, Anmolpreet Singh, Arshad Khan, Tim David, Daniel Sams, Ramandeep Singh, Aryan Juyal(WK), Basil Thampi, Mayank Markande.
Chennai Super Kings:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Robin Uthappa, Moeen Ali, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja(C), MS Dhoni(WK), Dwayne-Bravo, Chris Jordan, Maheesh Theekshana, Mukesh Choudhary, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Bhagath Varma, Subranshu Senapati, C Hari Nishanth, Simarjeet- Singh, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Prashant Solanki, Devon Conway, Dwaine Pretorius, Mitchell Santner, Tushar Deshpande, KM Asif, Adam Milne.