MI vs DC Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: MI vs DC IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 21 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
MI vs DC Info:
- After a disappointing tournament last year, Ishan Kishan has been much better this year and has hit 370 runs. The keeper-batter is our tip for Mumbai Indians’ highest run-scorer in this game. With the ball, Jasprit Bumrah has taken 7 wickets from his last three games and is our pick for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket-taker against Delhi Capitals.
- Only three players have scored more runs than David Warner in the 2022 IPL so far and we expect him to be Delhi Capitals’ highest run-scorer in this match. Kuldeep Yadav has 20 wickets in the competition and is a strong choice for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket-taker against Mumbai Indians.
- Mitchell Marsh struck three sixes in Delhi Capitals’ last game and he is a powerful hitter of the ball. He is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in this fixture.
MI vs DC Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Although the game will be played predominantly under clear skies, it will get cloudier later on. The temperature will not drop below 30 degrees.
Although Rashid Khan returned impressive figures in Match 67 at the Wankhede Stadium, it is the pace bowlers who have enjoyed the most success on this wicket. We anticipate that any score over 190 will be hard to overhaul.
What to expect:
Even as dew hasn’t played a big part in the last few games at the Wankhede Stadium, chasing teams have won three of the last four matches at the venue. 71 percent humidity is expected with the weather
Both teams won the toss and chose to field first in their last games and we expect them to do the same in this match. Although the humidity levels will be the same throughout the fixture, we predict that both skippers will want to chase.
L, W, L, W, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
W, W, L, W, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
Head to Head:
MI vs DC H2H:
MI Team News:
Mayank Markande and Sanjay Yadav returned to the Mumbai Indians XI for the defeat against Sunrisers Hyderabad at the Wankhede Stadium with Hrithik Shokeen and Kumar Kartikeya, both spinners, left out. With the pitch sure to favor the pace bowlers, we expect to see the same team for this game.
DC Team News:
Rishabh Pant’s side made two changes to their team ahead of their crucial victory over Punjab Kings at the DY Patil Stadium earlier in the week. Khaleel Ahmed replaced Chetan Sakariya with Sarfaraz Khan taking the place of KS Bharat and opening the innings alongside David Warner. We expect this game to come too soon for Prithvi Shaw.
RR vs CSK Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Match-ups and strategy:
Jasprit Bumrah has been successful in keeping Rishabh Pant in check, conceding only 47 runs in 42 balls and dismissing the southpaw six times in the process. The DC captain, who is going through an indifferent form would do well to see off the challenge from the in-form pacer.
Rohit Sharma has struggled against Khaleel Ahmed and Axar Patel, both of whom have combined to dismiss him only thrice in 75 balls but conceded at less than run-a-ball.
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
D Warner against J Archer
31 balls 27 runs 04 out
D Warner against J Bumrah
18 balls 17 runs 01 out
R Pant against J Bumrah
34 balls 44 runs 03 out
R Pant against J Unadkat
27 balls 48 runs 02 out
R Pant against K Pollard
24 balls 38 runs 01 out
R Pant against J Archer
22 balls 39 runs 01 out
P Shaw against J Archer
16 balls 14 runs 02 out
P Shaw against J Unadkat
15 balls 29 runs 01 out
K Pollard against L Ngidi
20 balls 46 runs 01 out
K Pollard against K Yadav
26 balls 34 runs 01 out
K Pollard against A Nortje
26 balls 31 runs 01 out
K Pollardagainst K Ahmed
29 balls 13 runs 01 out
I Kishan against A Patel
28 balls 42 runs 01 out
I Kishanagainst K Yadav
15 balls 37 runs 00 out
I Kishan against A Nortje
15 balls 36 runs 00 out
M Marsh against F Allen
38 balls 54 runs 02 out
R Powell against F Allen
18 balls 38 runs 01 out
S Yadav against A Patel
46 balls 45 runs 01 out
S Yadav against S Thakur
16 balls 23 runs 01 out
S Yadav against A Nortje
13 balls 18 runs 01 out
T Seifert against J Bumrah
30 balls 38 runs 01 out
J Archeragainst L Ngidi
07 balls 26 runs 00 out
J Archer against S Thakur
14 balls 32 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section on match day
Who will win today’s match: MI vs DC IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Delhi Capitals are favorites to beat Mumbai Indians
MI Key Players:
The skipper has not been at his best throughout the tournament but impressed with 48 runs from 36 balls against Sunrisers Hyderabad. He hit two fours and four sixes in his innings.
The keeper-batter shared an opening stand of 95 in under 11 overs with the captain in the last game. Kishan scored 43 runs from 34 balls.
The Indian right-arm pace bowler is ending the campaign in fine form. He dismissed Washington Sundar for his only dismissal against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
DC Key Players:
The left-handed opener was dismissed first ball against Punjab Kings but he has the mentality to not let that affect him for this game. He has struck five half-centuries in the tournament so far.
The Australian batting all-rounder top scored with the bat for Delhi Capitals in their last match. He hit seven boundaries in his 63 runs from 48 balls.
The South African right-arm pace bowler has been very consistent since returning from injury. He picked up the crucial wicket of opener Jonny Bairstow against Punjab Kings.
MI vs DC Team Info:
MI Team Updates:
- The Mumbai Indians will aim to finish the IPL season on a high note after a disappointing effort in the current edition.
- Since it is their last league encounter, they are expected to make several changes to their starting lineup.
- The inning will most likely be started by Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan.
- At the one-down position, Daniel Sams will bat.
- The middle-order batsmen will be Tilak Varma and Ramandeep Singh.
- The Mumbai Indians will be captained by Rohit Sharma. He’s also a capable batter.
- Tristan Stubbs will be the Mumbai Indians’ Wicket Keeper.
- His spin bowling will be handled by Mayank Markande and Sanjay Yadav.
- His team’s speed attack will be led by Jasprit Bumrah and Riley Meredith.
DC Team Updates:
- The Delhi Capitals will be under a lot of pressure in this game because a win will ensure them a position in the IPL playoffs in 2022.
- The inning will most likely be started by David Warner and Prithvi Shaw / Sarfraz Khan.
- Prithvi Shaw, who is still suffering from Typhoid, will play if he is declared fully fit.
- The middle-order batsmen will be Mitchell Marsh and Rishabh Pant.
- Rishabh Pant will be the captain of the Delhi Capitals. He’s also an excellent Wicket-Keeper.
- They’ll rely heavily on batsmen like David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Rishabh Pant, and Rovman Powell once again.
- For the Delhi Capitals, Rishabh Pant will be the Wicket Keeper.
- His team’s spin bowling will be handled by Kuldeep Yadav and Axar Patel.
- His team’s speed attack will be led by Shardul Thakur and Khaleel Ahmed.
- Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Khaleel Ahmed, and Shardul Thakur are among the bowling contingent’s key players.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Daniel Sams, Tilak Varma, Ramandeep Singh, Tim David, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Sanjay Yadav, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah, Riley Meredith, Arjun Tendulkar, Rahul Buddhi, Hrithik Shokeen, Kumar Kartikeya, Jofra Archer, Akash Madhwal, Dewald Brevis, Anmolpreet Singh, Kieron Pollard, Fabian Allen, Murugan Ashwin, Aryan Juyal(WK), Basil Thampi, Jaydev Unadkat.
David Warner, Prithvi Shaw, Sarfaraz Khan, Mitchell Marsh, Rishabh Pant(WK)(C), Rovman Powell, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Khaleel Ahmed, Anrich Nortje, Pravin Dubey, Yash Dhull, Mustafizur Rahman, Mandeep Singh, Vicky Ostwal, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Chetan Sakariya, Ripal Patel, Tim Seifert(WK), Ashwin Hebbar, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Lungi Ngidi.