MI vs DC Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: MI vs DC IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 02 October, 03:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Saurabh Tiwary has hit 100 runs in three innings in the UAE and is our tip for Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer in this match. Jasprit Bumrah has taken 10 wickets across the four games since the restart and is our recommendation for Mumbai’s top wicket taker against Delhi Capitals.
- Shikhar Dhawan has 3 half-centuries and has hit 454 runs in the tournament. He is a strong choice for Delhi Capitals’ leading run scorer in this game. With the ball, Avesh Khan has 18 wickets in the tournament and took another 3 against KKR. Khan is well worth backing as Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker.
- Including the England Test Tour, Jasprit Bumrah has been in excellent form for the last two months. He is our tip to take the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Willow TV in the USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Bowlers have generally had the upper hand in the fixtures in Sharjah. It will be tough for the batsmen with spinners and pace bowlers enjoying the conditions.
Each captain who has won the toss in Sharjah in this year’s tournament has elected to field first. We predict the same to happen in this match.
W, L, L, L, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
L, W, W, W, W
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
MI Team News:
DC Team News:
Rohit Sharma (c)
Top in Season 2021:
Players H2H Battle:
S Iyer against J Bumrah
26 balls 31 runs 01out
Who will win today match: MI vs DC IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Mumbai Indians have a very strong recent record over Delhi Capitals and will be looking to lean on those experiences ahead of this fixture. We are predicting a very close game with the 2019 and 2020 Champions coming away with a crucial victory.
MI Key Players:
The captain made only 8 on Tuesday but he remains the leading run scorer for Mumbai Indians in this years’ tournament.
The pace bowler has looked revitalised in the UAE leg of the competition. He took 2-26 in Tuesday’s victory.
The New Zealand left-arm pace bowler has picked up only 1 wicket in the last three games but he is a top quality performer and will come good again very soon.
DC Key Players:
The opener has impressed with his boundary hitting in the IPL 2021. He is averaging 45.40 and has hit 55 fours.
The Indian pace bowler has bowled 41 overs in the competition and taken 18 wickets. He recorded his season best figures of 3-13 on Tuesday.
MI Team Form:
- Three wins from their four games in the UAE have put KKR in contention for the play-offs. They very nearly beat top of the table CSK in the other match.
DC Team Form:
- A defeat against KKR ended Delhi Capitals’ winning run but they still performed at a high level.
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Sam Billings, Shimron Hetmyer, Steven Smith, Vishnu Vinod, Axar Patel, Chris Woakes, Lalit Yadav, Marcus Stoinis, Ripal Patel, Tom Curran, Amit Mishra, Anrich Nortje, Avesh Khan, Ishant Sharma, Kagiso Rabada, Lukman Meriwala, Manimaran Siddharth, Praveen Dubey, Umesh Yadav, Shams Mulani, Aniruddha Joshi.
Bowler Leaders in T20 @Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah
Head to Head -Last 3 Years:
Matches Played: 10
MI WON: 05
DC WON: 04
No Result: 01
Top Run Scorer in Last 5 Matches:
Top Wicket Taker in Last 5 Matches:
Sharjah Cricket Stadium IPL 2020 Records:
Overall Score Pattern at this Stadium Domestic T20:
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
Batting 1st – 135
Batting 2nd – 135
Pacer – 37
Spinner – 16
Player Form Sheet:
Risky Grand League Team 2: (More Risk, More Big Winning Chances)
Safe Grand League Team 3:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.