MI vs KKR Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: MI vs KKR IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 9 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
MI vs KKR Preview:
- Rohit Sharma has looked in great form in last two games. However, he has got out after getting a quick fire 40-odd. One can predict that a big innings isn’t far away.
- Nitish Rana has been the best batter for KKR this season, with Shreyas Iyer going through a lean patch. Rana is likely to top score for his team.
- Sunil Narine has bowled at an economy of less than 6 this season which is remarkable. However, he hasn’t taken a lot of wickets. But, with wickets getting slow, he is a real danger-man for the opposition batters.
MI vs KKR Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather looks good for the game of cricket and no chances of rain are expected.
The surface will be on the slower side and batting won’t be easy. Expect a low scoring game as both teams have good spinners.
Dew has played a major role in teams preferring to chase in initial games. However, with wickets losing pace, more and more captains are opting to bat.
W, W, L, L, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, W, L, L, L
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
Head to Head:
MI vs KKR H2H:
MI vs KKR Team News:
MI Team News:
Mumbai Indians have roped in South African star Tristan Stubbs as replacement for Tymal Mills. However, he is unlikely to feature.
KKR Team News:
KKR’s performance has gone downhill in the second half of their campaign. They have not got any partnerships at the top which is the main reason for their miserable batting performance. KKR have tried several combinations at the top but none has worked. They can drop Aaron Finch and bring in Sam Billings at the top. Also Umesh Yadav will also come back.
MI vs KKR Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
R Sharma against T Southee
65 balls 75 runs 04 out
R Sharma against U Yadav
36 balls 46 runs 03 out
R Sharma against S Narine
73 balls 75 runs 03 out
R Sharma against S Mavi
15 balls 18 runs 02 out
I Kishan against M Nabi
24 balls 25 runs 01 out
I Kishan against S Narine
09 balls 08 runs 01 out
S Yadav against U Yadav
13 balls 23 runs 02 out
S Yadav against A Russell
16 balls 29 runs 02 out
S Yadav against A Patel
19 balls 20 runs 01 out
S Yadav against S Narine
46 balls 54 runs 00 out
N Rana against J Archer
13 balls 09 runs 02 out
N Ranaagainst K Pollard
12 balls 16 runs 01 out
S Iyer against J Unadkat
13 balls 21 runs 02 out
S Iyer against J Archer
23 balls 26 runs 01 out
S Iyer against J Bumrah
31 balls 38 runs 01 out
K Pollard against A Russell
31 balls 41 runs 02 out
K Pollard against S Narine
25 balls 23 runs 01 out
A Rahane against J Bumrah
23 balls 26 runs 00 out
A Russell against K Pollard
07 balls 18 runs 01 out
S Billingsagainst M Ashwin
06 balls 09 runs 01 out
V Iyer against J Bumrah
13 balls 16 runs 01 out
A Finch against R Meredith
29 balls 35 runs 02 out
A Finch against J Bumrah
30 balls 35 runs 02 out
A Finch against J Archer
50 balls 66 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: MI vs KKR IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Mumbai Indians are favorites to beat Kolkata Knight Riders.
MI Key Players:
The skipper played a crisp knock of 43 off 28 against Gujarat. Rohit is looking like getting his form back. He could play a big knock in the coming game.
Tilak Varma has been the lone Warrior for Mumbai in IPL 2022. He has scored 328 runs for the team at an average of 41. He will be keen to continue his consistent run.
The spinner has impressed everyone with his bowling. He bowls tight lines and can be a threat if the wicket offers some turn.
KKR Key Players:
Despite his low scores, you have to back the skipper to do well. He is a top player and himself will know that his team needs him.
Sunil Narine has bowled splendidly well, giving nothing away. With wickets getting slow, he is even a bigger threat.
He has been one of the most consistent batters and KKR would want him to keep his form and play another solid knock.
MI vs KKR Team Info:
MI Team Updates:
- Mumbai has already been eliminated from the race of top 4 however , having won last 2 of their games would definitely give them confidence.
- Out of the 10 games played, they have won 2 matches after suffering back to back 8 loses.
- They will be looking to continue the same momentum going forward.
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Suryakumar Yadav will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tilak Varma and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tilak Varma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Murugan Ashwin and Kumar Kartikeya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Riley Meredith will lead the pace attack of his team.
KKR Team Updates:
- Kolkata Knight Riders are already out of the playoffs race however, if they win all of their remaining matches with huge margin they can have slightest chances to qualify based on others results.
- Apart from Andre Russel , no other player from their team has done well be it bowling or batting.
- The Team management has been scratching their heads to get the perfect opening combo but seems like it won’t be easy for them to get one by the end of the season.
- Aaron Finch and Baba Indrajith will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- Nitish Rana and Rinku Singh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Baba Indrajith will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tim Southee and Shivam Mavi will lead the pace attack of his team.
- With nothing left to lose, KKR might check their bench in this game. Pat Cummins , who has been warming the bench for quite a few games is expected to return to the eleven along with others.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Tim David, Kieron Pollard, Daniel Sams, Murugan Ashwin, Kumar Kartikeya, Jasprit Bumrah, Riley Meredith, Arjun Tendulkar, Tymal Mills, Rahul Buddhi, Jofra Archer, Dewald Brevis, Anmolpreet Singh, Sanjay Yadav, Fabian Allen, Hrithik Shokeen, Ramandeep Singh, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Aryan Juyal(WK), Basil Thampi, Mayank Markande, Jaydev Unadkat.
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Aaron Finch, Baba Indrajith(WK), Shreyas Iyer(C), Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Sunil Narine, Tim Southee, Shivam Mavi, Harshit Rana, Mohammad Nabi, Sam Billings(WK), Abhijeet Tomar, Pratham Singh, Ramesh Kumar, Ajinkya Rahane, Ashok Sharma, Venkatesh Iyer, Chamika Karunaratne, Sheldon Jackson(WK), Pat Cummins, Umesh Yadav, Aman Khan, Varun Chakravarthy.