KKR vs MI IPL T20 Match Prediction
Match: KKR vs MI IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 06 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium – Pune
Andre Russell top scored with 70 not-out from 31 balls against Punjab Kings and is our pick for KKR’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Umesh Yadav took 4-23 in the last fixture and is well worth backing as KKR’s top wicket taker against Mumbai Indians.
Ishan Kishan has scored half-centuries in both of Mumbai Indians’ games so far in the tournament. The keeper-batter is our tip for their highest run scorer against KKR. Jasprit Bumrah took 3-17 against Rajasthan Royals and is a strong choice for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker in this clash.
We expect to see another strong innings with the bat from Ishan Kishan in this game. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The conditions will get less cloudy as the game progresses with a top temperature of 29 degrees in Pune.
Quick bowlers have dominated the wicket takers at the MCA International Stadium. We expect this pitch to be deliver plenty of runs with a par score of 185-190
At some point in the tournament a captain will win the toss and choose to bat. However, we do not expect that to occur ahead of this game.
W, L, W, L, W
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
L, L, W, W, L
❌ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
Head to Head:
KKR vs MI H2H:
KKR Team News:
Australia Test captain Pat Cummins is available for KKR for the first time in the IPL 2022 and we expect him to come straight into the side for this game. With the pitch offering plenty for the pace bowlers, it would be no surprise if Cummins is selected ahead of Sunil Narine.
MI Team News:
There will be debate in the Mumbai Indians management over the place of Basil Thampi who bowled one over against Rajasthan Royals but conceded 26 runs to Jos Buttler. Overall, we expect Thampi to retain his place after an impressive 3-35 against Delhi Capitals. Suryakumar Yadav should be fit to make his first appearance of the season.
1. Venkatesh Iyer
2. Ajinkya Rahane
3. Shreyas Iyer(c)
4. Nitish Rana
5. Sam Billings(wk)
6. Andre Russell
7. Sunil Narine
8. Tim Southee
9. Umesh Yadav
10. Shivam Mavi
11. Varun Chakravarthy
1. Rohit Sharma(c)
2. Ishan Kishan(wk)
3. S Yadav/A Singh
4. Tilak Varma
5. Kieron Pollard
6. Tim David
7. Daniel Sams
8. Murugan Ashwin
9. Tymal Mills
10. Jasprit Bumrah
11. Basil Thampi
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Small League Team will be added on match day
ℹ️ Get Pre-Toss Grand League Team in Final Team Section
Top in Season 2022:
1: I Kishan
02 Ings, 135 Run, 91 Ball, Average 135, SR 148.35
2: J Buttler
02 Ings, 135 Run, 96 Ball, Average 67.5, SR 140.62
3: D Hooda
03 Ings, 119 Run, 82 Ball, Average 39.667, SR 145.12
4: S Dube
03 Ings, 109 Run, 66 Ball, Average 36.33, SR 165.15
5: KL Rahul
03 Ings, 108 Run, 77 Ball, Average 366, SR 140.25
5: U Yadav
03 Ings, 08 Wkts, 12 Over, 4.91 Eco, 7.37 Avg, 9 SR
5: A Khan
03 Ings, 07 Wkts, 11.4 Over, 8.14 Eco, 13.57 Avg, 10 SR
5: R Chahar
03 Ings, 06 Wkts, 12 Over, 5 Eco, 10 Avg, 12 SR
5: Y Chahal
02 Ings, 05 Wkts, 08 Over, 06 Eco, 9.60 Avg, 9.60 SR
5: M Shami
02 Ings, 05 Wkts, 08 Over, 6.87 Eco, 11 Avg, 9.60 SR
Players H2H Battle:
R Sharma against T Southee
65 balls 75 runs 04 out
R Sharma against S Narine
73 balls 75 runs 03 out
R Sharma against U Yadav
29 balls 45 runs 02 out
S Iyer against J Bumrah
31 balls 38 runs 01 out
S Iyer against J Archer
23 balls 26 runs 01 out
S Iyer against J Unadkat
14 balls 21 runs 03 out
A Russell against J Bumrah
26 balls 26 runs 03 out
A Russell against J Archer
23 balls 34 Runs 00 out
S Narine against J Unadkat
22 balls 19 runs 03 out
A Finch against J Archer
50 balls 66 runs 01 out
A Finchagainst J Bumrah
31 balls 35 runs 02 out
A Finch against R Meredith
29 balls 35 runs 02 out
S Yadav against M Nabi
25 balls 41 runs 00 out
S Yadav against A Russell
14 balls 24 runs 02 out
K Pollard against A Russell
31 balls 41 runs 02 out
K Pollard against S Narine
25 balls 23 runs 01 out
A Rahane against J Bumrah
25 balls 30 runs 00 out
I Kishan against M Nabi
24 balls 25 runs 01 out
S Billings against F Allen
22 balls 25 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records on Team Guide Section
Who will win today match: KKR vs MI IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Rajasthan Royals are favorites to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore.
KKR Key Players:
The big hitting West Indian struck 2 fours and 8 sixes in his unbeaten knock against Punjab Kings. He finished with a strike rate of 225.80 from 31 balls.
The Australian comes into this game full of confidence after leading Australia to a 1-0 Test series victory in Pakistan.
No player has picked up more wickets in this season’s IPL than Yadav. Against Punjab Kings he dismissed Mayank Agarwal, Liam Livingstone, Harpreet Brar and Rahul Chahar.
MI Key Players:
The left-handed keeper-batter has begun the season in excellent batting form and is already only 106 runs away from passing his tally for last season.
The English left-arm pace bowler picked up the wickets of Devdutt Padikkal, Riyan Parag and Navdeep Saini against Rajasthan Royals.
After going wicketless in the opening game, the Indian pace bowler was at the top of his game against the Royals and dismissed both openers.
KKR Team Updates:
- Kolkata Knight Riders have played 3 matches in the series and they are currently ranked second on the points table
- In the last match played by Kolkata Knight Riders against Punjab Kings, Kolkata Knight Riders beat Punjab Kings by 6 wicket
- Venkatesh Iyer and Ajinkya Rahane will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nitish Rana and Sam Billings will handle the middle order batting.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Sam Billings will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Sunil Narine and Varun Chakravarthy will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umesh Yadav and Tim Southee will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Umesh Yadav is having top most fantasy points in this series. He is the highest wicke taker with 8 wickets so far.
MI Team Updates:
- Mumbai Indians have played 2 matches in the series and they are currently ranked eighth on the points table.
- In their last match in this series against Rajasthan Royals, Rajasthan Royals beat Mumbai Indians by 23 runs
- Surya Kumar is likely to be back for Mumbai Indians in this match after recovering from Injury.
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Anmolpreet Singh / Surya Kumar Yadav will bat at the one down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tilak Varma will handle the middle order batting.
- Murugan Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tymal Mills and Jasprit Bumrah will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Venkatesh Iyer, Ajinkya Rahane, Shreyas Iyer(C), Nitish Rana, Sam Billings(WK), Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakravarthy, Mohammad Nabi, Pat Cummins, Aaron Finch, Baba Indrajith, Rinku Singh, Abhijeet Tomar, Pratham Singh, Aman Khan, Rasikh Salam, Ramesh Kumar, Ashok Sharma, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Sheldon Jackson(WK), Chamika Karunaratne.
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Anmolpreet Singh, Tilak Varma, Kieron Pollard, Tim David, Daniel Sams, Murugan Ashwin, Tymal Mills, Jasprit Bumrah, Basil Thampi, Arjun Tendulkar, Ramandeep Singh, Rahul Buddhi, Jaydev Unadkat, Jofra Archer, Riley Meredith, Hrithik Shokeen, Fabian Allen, Sanjay Yadav, Arshad Khan, Dewald Brevis, Aryan Juyal(WK), Mayank Markande.