MI vs LSG Dream11 Team Prediction: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Possible Playing 11, Team Info & Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
MI vs LSG Dream11 Team Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: MI vs LSG IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 16 April, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
MI vs LSG Info:
- Ishan Kishan is averaging 44.50 in the tournament so far and is our tip for Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Jasprit Bumrah picked up the crucial wicket of Liam Livingstone against Punjab Kings and is well worth backing as Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker against Lucknow Super Giants.
- Quinton de Kock top scored for Lucknow Super Giants in their last game and is their leading run scorer in the competition. He is our pick for Lucknow’s highest run scorer against Mumbai Indians. Avesh Khan has picked up 8 dismissals so far in the 2022 IPL and is a strong choice for their top wicket taker in this game.
- Marcus Stoinis hit 4 fours in his first appearance in this season’s tournament in the last match. He is our prediction for the Player to hit the Most Sixes in this clash.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunny and hot throughout the game. The humidity levels will increase from 66 – 72% during the match.
Spinners were the top wicket takers on both sides in the last game on this wicket. We expect the slow bowlers to get assistance from the pitch and a par score to be 190-195
As with all the games in this season’s IPL, every match at the Brabourne Stadium has seen the captain who wins the toss choose to field first. Three of the five matches have been won by the team batting second and we predict that both skippers will ask the opposition to bat first.
L, L, L, L, L
❌❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, W, W, W, L
❌✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
MI vs LSG Team News:
MI Team News:
Rohit Sharma’s side made one change ahead of their latest defeat to Punjab Kings on Thursday with English left-arm pace bowler Tymal Mills coming back into the team in place of Ramandeep Singh. Although Mills was the only bowler to go wicketless for Mumbai, we expect him to retain his spot in the XI.
LSG Team News:
There were two changes for Lucknow ahead of their game with Rajasthan Royals as they targeted a fourth successive IPL victory. Australia’s Marcus Stoinis and Sri Lanka’s Dushmantha Chameera came in for Evin Lewis and Andrew Tye. Both incoming players performed well and we don’t expect to see changes for this clash.
MI vs LSG Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Top in Season 2022:
1: J Buttler
5 Ings, 272 Run, 178 Ball, Average 68, SR 152.80
2: H Pandya
5 Ings, 228 Run, 167 Ball, Average 76, SR 136.52
3: S Dube
5 Ings, 207 Run, 117 Ball, Average 51.75, SR 176.92
4: S Gill
5 Ings, 200 Run, 131 Ball, Average 40, SR 152.67
5: S Hetmyer
5 Ings, 197 Run, 111 Ball, Average 65.67, SR 177.47
1: Y Chahal
5 Ings, 12 Wkts, 20 Over, 6.80 Eco, 11.33 Avg, 10 SR
2: U Yadav
5 Ings, 10 Wkts, 20 Over, 6.60 Eco, 13.20 Avg, 12 SR
3: K Yadav
4 Ings, 10 Wkts, 15.4 Over, 8.15 Eco, 15.50 Avg, 11.40 SR
4: W Hasaranga
5 Ings, 10 Wkts, 19 Over, 8.15 Eco, 15.50 Avg, 11.40 SR
5: L Ferguson
5 Ings, 08 Wkts, 20 Over, 7.70 Eco, 19.25 Avg, 15 SR
Players H2H Battle:
R Sharma against D Chameera
25 balls 26 runs 04 out
R Sharma against A Rajpoot
10 balls 15 runs 02 out
R Sharma against J Holder
16 balls 23 runs 01 out
R Sharma against R Bishnoi
23 balls 26 runs 01 out
M Pandey against J Unadkat
22 balls 19 runs 03 out
M Stoinis against J Bumrah
38 balls 40 runs 03 out
M Stoinis against J Archer
29 balls 41 runs 01 out
M Stoinis against R Meredith
23 balls 27 runs 01 out
M Stoinis against D Sams
47 balls 56 runs 00 out
KL Rahul against J Bumrah
68 balls 86 runs 03 out
KL Rahul against J Archer
69 balls 95 runs 01 out
KL Rahulagainst J Unadkat
43 balls 72 runs 01 out
K Pollard against J Holder
32 balls 71 runs 02 out
K Pollard against K Pandya
30 balls 44 runs 01 out
Q de Kock against J Archer
44 balls 78 runs 02 out
Q de Kock against J Unadkat
31 balls 45 runs 00 out
K Pandya against J Unadkat
18 balls 22 runs 01 out
I Kishan against M Stoinis
21 balls 39 runs 00 out
S Yadav against M Stoinis
17 balls 24 runs 01 out
S Yadavagainst R Bishnoi
09 balls 08 runs 02 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today match: MI vs LSG IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Lucknow Super Giants are favorites to beat Mumbai Indians.
MI Key Players:
The keeper-batter has hit a combined 43 runs in his last three innings, less than he managed in both of his first two knocks of the competition. If he can re-find his form then the team will suddenly become competitive.
The batter missed the opening two games of the tournament through injury but has been in fine form since. He has hit scores of 52, 68 not-out and 43.
The Indian right-arm pace bowler has not been at his best so far in the competition. However, the inswinging yorker to dismiss Liam Livingstone in the last game shows that he still possesses all the weapons.
LSG Key Players:
Quinton de Kock:
The keeper-batter has top scored in three of Lucknow Super Giants’ five matches in IPL 2022. He has hit 188 runs so far in the tournament.
The Australian batting all-rounder did not get an opportunity with the ball against Rajasthan Royals but caught the eye with his 38 not-out from only 17 balls.
After his impressive showing last season, many wondered whether he would be able to keep up the same standards in 2022. He already has a 4-wicket haul to his name in this campaign.
MI vs LSG Team Info:
MI Team Updates:
- Mumbai Indians search for their first win in IPL 2022 continued as they slipped to their fifth loss this season after failing to chase down a target of 199
- Dewald Brevis, Suryakumar Yadav and Tilak Varma gave MI hope but the Kings bowled well in the death to prevent the opposition from getting over the line.
- Dewald Brevis who is known as young AB smacked a 112 meter six in last match.
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Dewald Brevis will bat at the one-down position.
- Dewald Brevis was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match. He smashed 6*6*6*6 four in a row to Rahul Chahar.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tilak Varma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Dewald Brevis and Murugan Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Basil Thampi and Tymal Mills will lead the pace attack of his team.
LSG Team Updates:
- Lucknow will be happy with their campaign so far in the IPL.
- They have won 3 matches out of the 5 played and will be looking climb up the points table with another win.
- KL Rahuls form is a concern for them however he is a big player and can get his rhythm back anytime.
- Lokesh Rahul and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Lokesh Rahul will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position.
- Ayush Badoni and Marcus Stoinis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Krunal Pandya and Ayush Badoni will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Avesh Khan and Dushmantha Chameera will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Dewald Brevis, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Kieron Pollard, Jaydev Unadkat, Murugan Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Tymal Mills, Basil Thampi, Arjun Tendulkar, Rahul Buddhi, Jofra Archer, Riley Meredith, Fabian Allen, Hrithik Shokeen, Sanjay Yadav, Anmolpreet Singh, Arshad Khan, Tim David, Daniel Sams, Ramandeep Singh, Aryan Juyal(WK), Mayank Markande.
Lucknow Super Giants:
Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Deepak Hooda, Ayush Badoni, Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya, Jason Holder, Krishnappa Gowtham, Dushmantha Chameera, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Kyle Mayers, Manan Vohra, Ankit Rajpoot, Karan Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mayank Yadav, Evin Lewis, Manish Pandey, Mohsin Khan, Andrew Tye.