MI vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 31st IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-31 Prediction
Match: MI vs PBKS Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 22 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Wankhede Stadium – Mumbai, India
Matches Played 29
MI Won 15
PBKS Won 14
No Result/Tie 00
W, W, W, L, L
L, W, L, L, W
MI vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction:
- Cameroon Green led the batting charge for MI in Match 25, scoring 64 runs off just 40 balls. Not only did the Australian International star help stabilize MI’s batting order but he even smashed 6 boundaries and 2 sizes. On the other hand, Riley Meredith was their star bowler, taking 2 wickets in his quota of 4 overs and giving 33 runs.
- Prabhsimran Singh has been the knight in shining armor for Punjab Kings this season. In the previous game, he scored 6 runs off just 30 balls, batting at a strike rate of 153. Their bowling department was led by Harpreet Brar, taking 2 wickets and gave 31 runs in 3 overs. Furthermore, even youngster Arjun Tendulkar was impressive in the death, defending 20 runs in the last overs.
- Jason Behrendorff has been lively with the new ball and is entering this match on the back of 2 wickets. We expect him to take over 1 wicket in Match 31..
MI vs PBKS Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
The pitch favors teams with a strong batting lineup and a decent spin-bowling attack, this ensures that the captain winning the toss is likely to bat first to put a good total on the scoreboard.
Weather & Pitch Report:
While there are no chances of rain, the temperature will be hot and humid. Humidity will peak at 85% whereas the temperature would range from 34 to 28 degrees.
To what we have so far in the tournament, this pitch at Wankhede Stadium is usually hard and dry, offering good bounce and carry to the ball. Which favors the spin bowlers throughout the course of the game. Whereas the fast bowlers will have challenges in the death overs.
IPL Records and Stats at Arun Jaitley Stadium
Total matches: 09
Matches won batting first: 04
Matches won bowling first: 05
Average 1st Inns scores: 185
Average 2nd Inns scores: 174
Highest total recorded:
240/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest total recorded:
160/10 (20 Ov) by SL vs IND
Highest score chased
230/8 (19.4 Ov) by ENG vs RSA
Lowest score defended
43/6 (20 Ov) by WIW vs NZW
MI vs PBKS Team NEWS:
MI Team News:
Given that this wicket is going to favor the spinners, both Piyush Chawla and Hritik Shokeen should feature in the starting XI. On the other hand, the likes of Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilka Verma, and Cameron Green are going to complete the batting order led by Rohit Sharma.
PBKS Team News:
Shikhar Dhawan is likely to be out for this game which means Sam Curran will once again lead the side. It is unlikely to witness any changes in the bowling department. However, the depleted form of the batting order could mean several international swaps.
2. Rohit Sharma(C)
3. Cameron Green
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Tilak Varma
6. Tim David
7. Arjun Tendulkar
8. Nehal Wadhera
9. Hrithik Shokeen
10. Piyush Chawla
11. Jason Behrendorff
2. Matthew Short
3. Harpreet Singh
4. Liam Livingstone
5. Sam Curran(C)
6. Jitesh Sharma(WK)
7. Shahrukh Khan
8. Harpreet Brar
9. Nathan Ellis
10. Rahul Chahar
11. Arshdeep Singh
Players H2H Battle:
S Yadav against K Rabada
52 balls 94 runs 03 Dismissal
R Sharma against K Rabada
54 balls 65 runs 03 Dismissal
R Sharma against A Singh
07balls 05 runs 01 Dismissal
C Green against N Ellis
08 balls 09 runs 02 Dismissal
S Dhawan against P Chawla
25 balls 45 runs 02 Dismissal
S Dhawan against J Behrendorff
28 balls 44 runs 01 Dismissal
I Kishan against A Singh
03 balls 01 runs 01 Dismissal
I Kishan against K Rabada
40 ball 69 runs 01 Dismissal
Tim David against S Curran
03 balls 01 runs 01 Dismissal
M Short against J Archer
05 balls 02 runs 01 Dismissal
L Livingstone against R Meredith
09 balls 10 run 01 Dismissal
R Singh against R Dhawan
06 balls 10 run 01 Dismissal
MI vs PBKS Team Combo:
MI Team Info –
- Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Cameron Green will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Cameron Green was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tilak Varma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tilak Varma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Piyush Chawla and Hrithik Shokeen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jason Behrendorff and Arjun Tendulkar will lead the pace attack of his team.
PBKS Team Info –
- Atharva Taide and Matthew Short will probably open the inning.
- Harpreet Singh will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Liam Livingstone and Sam Curran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sam Curran is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sam Curran will lead the Punjab Kings as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Jitesh Sharma will do the Wicket-Keeping for Punjab Kings. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Harpreet Brar and Matthew Short will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh and Nathan Ellis will lead the pace attack of his team.
While the Punjab Kings do have solid assets at their disposal, we still predict that the Mumbai Indians are going to emerge victorious in Match 31 based on their squad depth and form in recent games. Not only have the latter team made changes according to every venue, but in each game, they have had different players who have stepped up to take responsibility to lead the team.
Mumbai Indians have a 40% chance to win this match
Punjab Kings have a 60% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
Having scored an impressive half-century in the last game, Green will be motivated to continue in the same fashion.
This southpaw has been prolific every time he has got an opportunity. He scored 37 runs off just 17 balls, smashing 4 maximums and 2 boundaries, helping MI get a quality finish.
He took 2 wickets in the previous game and proved to be an applaud-worthy impact substitute. The concern for Riley would be to contain his economy rate in the upcoming games.
MI Possible Impact Players Substitute
Riley Meredith, Ramandeep Singh, Arshad Khan, Kumar Kartikeya
While there are high chances that Riley Meredith will play the same role as an impact substitute as he played in the last game for MI. Yet the other options would be in the form of Arshad and Ramandeep could be valuable medium pace options. On the other hand, Kartikeya could get his chance if the pitch favors the spinners exponentially.
Having to justify his price tag in the 2023 edition, Curran has to lead the Kings by doing wonders with the ball. In the previous game, he failed to take any wickets but bowled an economical spell of 6.75 runs per over.
He has expected everyone’s expectations in the 2023 edition, counter-attack each and every bowling lineup he has faced so far. Although, he is on the back of an impressive 46-run innings yer Prabhsimran will be instructed to stay longer on the crease.
Contesting for a place in India’s squad for this year’s World Cup, Singh will be looking to fight for the purple cap. So far, he has taken 9 wickets in the IPL 2023.
PBKS Possible Impact Players Substitute
Kagiso Rabada, Atharva Taide, Rishi Dhawan, Mohit Rathee
While Rabada and Dhawan will only come to play if the Kings require an extra pacer on this track. Other options like Mohit Rathee will come in handy if the team requires the help of an unfamiliar spinner, whereas Atharva Taide could be a solid batting option.
MI vs PBKS Team Forms:
MI Team Form:
Mumbai Indians are currently on a 3-game winning streak and are on 6 points, making a valid bid to reach the playoffs. They have only played 5 games in the tournament so far, and another win could take them among the top 2 teams as well.
PBKS Team Form:
Regarded as one of the underdogs of this season, Punjab Kings will be required to produce their A-Game if they are to beat the 5-time IPL Champs in Match 31. They lost their previous game to RCB and have even endured 2 more losses in the previous 3 games.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad:
Ishan Kishan(WK), Rohit Sharma(C), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Tim David, Arjun Tendulkar, Nehal Wadhera, Hrithik Shokeen, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Sandeep Warrier, Kumar Kartikeya, Shams Mulani, Akash Madhwal, Raghav Goyal, Dewald Brevis, Ramandeep Singh, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Arshad Khan, Jofra Archer, Duan Jansen, Riley Meredith
Punjab Kings (PBKS) Squad:
Atharva Taide, Matthew Short, Harpreet Singh, Liam Livingstone, Sam Curran(C), Jitesh Sharma(WK), Shahrukh Khan, Harpreet Brar, Nathan Ellis, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh, Shivam Singh, Shikhar Dhawan, Baltej Singh, Vidwath Kaverappa, Gurnoor Brar Singh, Prabhsimran Singh(WK), Sikandar Raza, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Mohit Rathee, Kagiso Rabada, Rishi Dhawan