MI vs RR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 42nd IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-42 Prediction
Match: MI vs RR Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 30 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Wankhede Stadium – Mumbai, India
Matches Played 26
MI Won 14
RR Won 12
No Result/Tie 00
L, L, W, W, W
W, L, L, W, W
MI vs RR Dream11 Prediction:
- Suryakumar Yadav has hit 17 IPL half-centuries and the right-hader is well worth backing as Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer against Rajasthan Royals. With the ball, Piyush Chawla has 11 wickets in the tournament and the spinner is our pick for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker on Sunday evening.
- Jos Buttler is approaching 10,000 career runs in this format and he is our tip for Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer in this game. Yuzvendra Chahal has picked up 12 wickets in the 2023 IPL and the spinner is a strong choice for Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker against Mumbai Indians.
- Batting at the top of the order, Jos Buttler has been in particularly excellent form for the last 24 months. We recommend backing him to hit over 32.5 runs in this fixture..
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Although there are similar records for teams batting first or second at this venue in the IPL, with humidity expected to rise in the second innings, we predict that both teams will want to field first.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunny skies are expected at the start of the game with clear conditions after sunset. It will be in the high 20s throughout with higher humidity as the game progresses.
The average IPL first innings score at Wankhede Stadium is under 170 but we expect both teams to hit totals above that figure in this game. There will be turn across the match.
IPL Records and Stats at Wankhede Stadium
Total matches: 09
Matches won batting first: 04
Matches won bowling first: 05
Average 1st Inns scores: 185
Average 2nd Inns scores: 174
Highest total recorded:
240/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest total recorded:
160/10 (20 Ov) by SL vs IND
Highest score chased:
230/8 (19.4 Ov) by ENG vs RSA
Lowest score defended:
143/6 (20 Ov) by WIW vs NZW
MI vs RR Team NEWS:
MI Team News:
After coming back into the team for the previous game, it was announced that Jofra Archer was out of the side once more due to being unwell. It has since emerged that Archer had a minor operation on his elbow in Belgium a couple of weeks ago but he is thought to be back to full fitness.
RR Team News:
Trent Boult has been in fantastic form in the 2023 IPL but he missed the win over Chennai Super Kings on Thursday with a niggle and we do not expect him to be risked for this game. Adam Zampa came into the team for the last match and we anticipate that he will keep his spot.
2. Rohit Sharma(C)
3. Cameron Green
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Tim David
6. Nehal Wadhera
7. Kumar Kartikeya
8. Arjun Tendulkar
9. Riley Meredith
10. Piyush Chawla
11. Jason Behrendorff
2. Jos Buttler(WK)
3. Sanju Samson(WK)(C)
4. Devdutt Padikkal
5. Shimron Hetmyer
6. Dhruv Jurel
7. Ravichandran Ashwin
8. Jason Holder
9. Adam Zampa
10. Sandeep Sharma
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
Players H2H Battle:
I Kishan against T Boult
37 balls 32 runs 03 Dismissal
I Kishan against S Sharma
07 balls 07 runs 02 Dismissal
S Yadav against Y Chahal
44 balls 57 runs 03 Dismissal
S Yadav against T Boult
11 balls 12 runs 01 Dismissal
S Yadav against A Zampa
22 balls 45 runs 01 Dismissal
S Samson against P Chawla
20 balls 40 runs 02 Dismissal
T Varma against J Holder
11 balls 14 runs 02 Dismissal
T Varma against R Ashwin
16 ball 24 runs 01 Dismissal
R Sharma against S Sharma
14 balls 16 runs 02 Dismissal
R Sharma against J Holder
29 balls 49 runs 02 Dismissal
R Sharma against R Ashwin
34 balls 35 run 02 Dismissal
J Buttler against J Archer
26 balls 50 run 02 Dismissal
J Buttler against H Shokeen
11 ball 32 runs 01 Dismissal
D Paddikal against R Meredith
04 balls 07 run 01 Dismissal
R Ashwin against R Meredith
05 balls 11 run 01 Dismissal
S Hetmyer against D Jansen
07 ball 17 runs 01 Dismissal
T David against Y Chahal
13 ball 14 runs 02 Dismissal
MI vs RR Team Combo:
MI Team Info –
- Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Cameron Green will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Cameron Green is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Piyush Chawla and Kumar Kartikeya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Piyush Chawla was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Jason Behrendorff and Riley Meredith will lead the pace attack of his team.
RR Team Info –
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Ravichandran Ashwin and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Sandeep Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
It has been a strange season for Mumbai Indians who began with a run of defeats before going on a run of victories and are now needing to halt another run of losses. Rajasthan Royals had a disappointing couple of games but were very focused with bat and ball in their last match. Overall, Rajasthan Royals have the more complete side and we are backing them to win.
Mumbai Indians have a 55% chance to win this match
Rajasthan Royals have a 45% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
after a very poor start to the tournament, the explosive right-handed batter has started to produce consistent runs again and comes into this match full of confidence.
the young Australian all-rounder has been in fine form over recent matches. He has hit over 160 runs from his last three innings and picked up wickets in three consecutive fixtures.
the 34 year old leg-spinner continues to take of wickets in this year’s tournament. He dismissed Hardik Pandya and Vijay Shankar in the last game.
MI Possible Impact Players Substitute
Ramandeep Singh, Sharma Mulani, Vishnu Vinod, Sandeep Warrier, Kumar Kartikeya
Kumar Kartikeya played in the side during the fielding innings in the last game and it would not be a surprise to see him used again in this match. Sharms Mulani has a strong domestic record with the bat and is a hard hitting option.
the England white ball captain has not been as dominant as he was during the 2022 IPL but has still scored three half-centuries across the tournament.
the 21 year old opener has already scored more runs this season than he has in any previous IPL campaign. He is Rajasthan’s leading run scorer so far in IPL 2023.
the spinner had a rare off-day against Chennai Super Kings but has been picking up key wickets throughout this year’s IPL.
RR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Donovan Ferreira, M Ashwin, Riyan Parag, KM Asif, Kuldip Yadav
Kuldip Yadav came into the team as an impact player and took the wicket of Shivam Dube on Thursday, Riyan Parag has also been used on many occasions in the 2023 IPL.
MI vs RR Team Forms:
MI Team Form:
After winning three successive games, Mumbai Indians are now looking to avoid a third straight defeat after losses to Punjab Kings and Gujarat Titans.
RR Team Form:
Rajasthan Royals had lost to Lucknow Super Giants and Royal Challengers Bangalore in successive games but the win over Chennai Super Kings in their last game returned them to the top spot.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad:
Ishan Kishan(WK), Rohit Sharma(C), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tim David, Nehal Wadhera, Kumar Kartikeya, Arjun Tendulkar, Riley Meredith, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Sandeep Warrier, Shams Mulani, Akash Madhwal, Raghav Goyal, Tilak Varma, Dewald Brevis, Ramandeep Singh, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Jofra Archer, Arshad Khan, Hrithik Shokeen, Duan Jansen
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Squad:
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Devdutt Padikkal, Shimron Hetmyer, Dhruv Jurel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jason Holder, Adam Zampa, Sandeep Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal, Obed McCoy, Abdul Basith, KC Cariappa, KM Asif, Murugan Ashwin, Akash Vasisht, Donavon Ferreira, Riyan Parag, Kunal Singh Rathore(WK), Kuldeep Sen, Joe Root, Trent Boult, Kuldip Yadav, Navdeep Saini