MI vs SRH Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 69th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-69 Prediction
Match: MI vs SRH Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 21 May, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Wankhede Stadium – Mumbai, India
Matches Played 00
MI Won 00
SRH Won 00
No Result/Tie 00
L, W, W, L, W
L, L, L, W, L
MI vs SRH Dream11 Prediction:
- Suryakumar Yadav has been in excellent form over the last two-thirds of the tournament and we are backing him to be Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer in this clash. With the ball, Piyush Chawla has taken 20 wickets in the 2023 IPL and the spinner is our tip for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Heinrich Klaasen hit his first IPL century in the last game and the South African is our pick for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s highest run scorer against Mumbai Indians. Bhuvneshwar Kumar has taken 11 wickets from his last seven matches and we expect him to be Sunrisers Hyderabad’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Suryakumar Yadav hit 103 not out in his last innings at this venue and we recommend choosing him to hit over 31.5 runs in this fixture.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
We have seen a skipper win the toss and choose to bat first in only one match at the Wankhede Stadium so far this season. We predict that both teams will choose to field first if they win the toss ahead of this game.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast for Mumbai on Sunday afternoon is for clear skies with the temperature up at 32 degrees throughout this game. The humidity level will be in the high 60s from start to finish.
Runs have come easier at Wankhede Stadium than other venues in this year’s tournament and a first innings average score is 198. We expect good pace in the wicket.
IPL Records and Stats at Wankhede Stadium
Total matches: 09
Matches won batting first: 04
Matches won bowling first: 05
Average 1st Inns scores: 185
Average 2nd Inns scores: 174
Highest total recorded
240/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest total recorded
160/10 (20 Ov) by SL vs IND
Highest score chased
230/8 (19.4 Ov) by ENG vs RSA
Lowest score defended
143/6 (20 Ov) by WIW vs NZW
MI Team News:
Rohit Sharma’s side have picked a consistent side over recent games and their players have benefited from the confidence shown in them. There are no new injury worries in the squad and we expect to see the same XI selected for this match.
SRH Team News:
There was a debut for Nitish Kumar Reddy as one of four changes for Sunrisers Hyderabad ahead of their defeat to Royal Challengers Bangalore on Thursday. Harry Brook and Kartik Tyagi also came into the team and we do not expect to see any changes to their XI for this final match.
2. Rohit Sharma(C)
3. Suryakumar Yadav
4. Nehal Wadhera
5. Tim David
6. Cameron Green
7. Hrithik Shokeen
8. Chris Jordan
9. Piyush Chawla
10. Akash Madhwal
11. Jason Behrendorff
2. Rahul Tripathi
3. Aiden Markram(C)
4. Heinrich Klaasen(WK)
5. Harry Brook
6. Glenn Phillips
7. Abdul Samad
8. Kartik Tyagi
9. Mayank Dagar
10. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
11. Nitish Kumar Reddy
S Yadav against A Rashid
17 balls 39 runs 02 Dismissal
S Yadav against A Hosein
24 balls 23 runs 01 Dismissal
I Kishan against U Malik
17 balls 33 runs 02 Dismissal
I Kishan against M Jansen
24 balls 34 runs 01 Dismissal
M Agarwal against P Chawla
24 balls 35 runs 02 Dismissal
M Agarwal against R Meredith
10 balls 16 runs 01 Dismissal
C Green against B Kumar
16 balls 20 runs 01 Dismissal
A Markram against C Green
03 balls 05 runs 01 Dismissal
R Tripathi against J Behrendorff
03 balls 02 runs 01 Dismissal
A Sharma against P Chawla
08 balls 12 runs 01 Dismissal
R Sharma against A Rashid
49 ball 60 runs 01 Dismissal
R Sharma against A Hosein
30 balls 31 runs 01 Dismissal
H Klassen against P Chawla
09 balls 23 runs 01 Dismissal
H Klassen against C Jordan
13 balls 23 runs 01 Dismissal
T David against A Hosein
19 ball 16 runs 01 Dismissal
T Stubbs against A Rashid
15 balls 24 runs 01 Dismissal
MI Team Info –
- Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Ishan Kishan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Suryakumar Yadav will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Suryakumar Yadav is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Nehal Wadhera and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Mumbai Indians. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Piyush Chawla and Hrithik Shokeen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jason Behrendorff and Akash Madhwal will lead the pace attack of his team.
SRH Team Info –
- Abhishek Sharma and Rahul Tripathi will probably open the inning.
- Aiden Markram will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Heinrich Klaasen and Harry Brook will handle the middle-order batting.
- Heinrich Klaasen is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Aiden Markram will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Heinrich Klaasen will do the Wicket-Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Aiden Markram will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Kartik Tyagi will lead the pace attack of his team.
Although Heinrich Klaasen has been in exceptional form and Bhuvneshwar Kumar has performed to a high level, overall it has been a very poor season from Sunrisers Hyderabad. It looks highly likely that they will finish bottom of the table and we struggle to see them causing Mumbai Indians too many problems in this match. With the power in the batting of Mumbai Indians, we are backing them to win.
Mumbai Indians have a 100% chance to win this match
Sunrisers Hyderabad have a 0% chance to win this match
the 32 year old right-hander has a strike-rate of 151.53 from 233 T20 innings and has been in destructive form during IPL 2023 season.
the keeper-batter has been very impressive over recent games. He top scored for Mumbai Indians in the last game.
the experienced spinner got the big wicket of Quinton de Kock with his first ball of the game against Lucknow Super Giants. He is able to cause problems against all types of batters.
MI Possible Impact Players Substitute
Ramandeep Singh, Tristan Stubbs, Kumar Kartikeya, Raghav Goyal, Akash Madhwal
Madhwal took 3-31 in his last IPL appearance at the Wankhede and is likely to be called upon during the fielding innings of this game. Singh is a strong batting option to bring in at any stage during the batting innings.
the South African has been Sunrisers Hyderabad’s most consistent player with the bat all season and has also been excellent with the gloves behind the stumps.
the 32 year old top order batter has hit 18 T20 half-centuries across his career and has made many starts in this year’s tournament.
the 33 year old took 5-30 only two games ago and has bowled with accuracy and has found swing throughout the campaign.
SRH Possible Impact Players Substitute
Sanvir Singh, Vivrant Sharma, Akeal Hosein, Mayank Markande, T Natarajan
T Natarajan was used as a bowling impact player in the last game and did take a wicket but is often expensive. Sharma has a top T20 score of 63
MI Team Form:
Although Mumbai Indians have lost two of their last four games, they have won four of their last six fixture in the tournament.
SRH Team Form:
Sunrisers Hyderabad have been in very poor form across the tournament and are looking to avoid their fourth successive defeat in the 2023 IPL.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad:
Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Nehal Wadhera, Tim David, Hrithik Shokeen, Chris Jordan, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Akash Madhwal, Ramandeep Singh , Vishnu Vinod, Tristan Stubbs, Kumar Kartikeya, Raghav Goyal, Dewald Brevis, Sandeep Warrier, Riley Meredith, Shams Mulani, Arjun Tendulkar, Tilak Varma, Duan Jansen, Arshad Khan.
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Squad:
Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram (c), Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Harry Brook, Glenn Phillips, Abdul Samad, Kartik Tyagi, Mayank Dagar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Nitish Reddy, Mayank Markande, T Natarajan, Vivrant Sharma, Sanvir Singh, Akeal Hosein, Marco Jansen, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Anmolpreet Singh, Adil Rashid, Mayank Agarwal, Samarth Vyas, Upendra Yadav, Umran Malik.