MI vs SRH Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: MI vs SRH IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 17 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
MI vs SRH Info:
- Ishan Kishan has scored three half-centuries and has a top score of 87 not-out in this year’s IPL. He is our tip for Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Jasprit Bumrah has taken six wickets in his last two games and he is our pick for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Abhishek Sharma has been very consistent with the bat in the 2022 IPL. We expect him to be Sunrisers Hyderabad’s highest run scorer against Mumbai Indians. Umran Malik took 5-25 at this venue earlier in the tournament and he is a strong choice for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Jasprit Bumrah has been back to his best in recent fixtures and he is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award in Match 65.
MI vs SRH Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Hot and humid throughout with the temperature at 29 degrees from start to finish at the Wankhede Stadium.
Generally, the scores have been lower at the Wankhede Stadium than at other grounds in recent games. We expect the pace and spin bowlers to enjoy the pitch conditions here in Mumbai.
CSK won the toss and chose to bat before losing in the last game at the Wankhede Stadium. We expect both skippers to choose to field first if they win the toss ahead of this match.
W, L, W, W, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
L, L, L, L, L
❌❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
Head to Head:
MI vs SRH H2H:
MI vs SRH Team News:
MI Team News:
There were two changes to the Mumbai Indians XI ahead of their 5 wicket win over Chennai Super Kings in Match 59. Tristan Stubbs and Hrithik Shokeen came in for Kieron Pollard and Murugan Ashwin. That game was also at the Wankhede Stadium and we expect no changes to the XI ahead of this fixture.
SRH Team News:
Kane Williamson’s team made three changes ahead of their 54 run defeat to KKR in Pune on Saturday. Bowler T.Natarajan returned from injury with all-rounders Washington Sundar and Marco Jansen also back in the side. Left out were Fazalhaq Farooqi, Karthik Tyagi and Jagadeesha Suchith.
MI vs SRH Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Small League Team will be added on match day
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
K Williamson against R Meredith
07 balls 01 runs 02 out
K Williamson against J Unadkat
28 balls 50 runs 01 out
K Williamson against D Sams
12 balls 13 runs 01 out
K Williamson against J Bumrah
40 balls 50 runs 00 out
R Sharma against S Gopal
18 balls 23 runs 02 out
R Sharma against W Sundar
16 balls 15 runs 01 out
G Phillips against K Pollard
20 balls 24 runs 02 out
G Phillips against F Allen
54 balls 107 runs 00 out
K Pollard against B Kumar
51 balls 90 runs 01 out
K Pollard against R Shepherd
18 balls 20 runs 01 out
S Yadav against S Gopal
39 balls 64 runs 01 out
S Yadavagainst R Shepherd
13 balls 28 runs 01 out
I Kishan against S Gopal
14 balls 19 runs 01 out
I Kishan against K Tyagi
06 balls 02 runs 01 out
D Sams against S Abbott
12 balls 27 runs 01 out
R Tripathi against J Bumrah
16 balls 28 runs 01 out
A Markram against K Pollard
18 balls 32 runs 00 out
N Pooran against J Archer
12 balls 20 runs 01 out
S Gopal against J Bumrah
07 balls 08 runs 02 out
A Samadagainst J Bumrah
09 balls 20 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: MI vs SRH IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Mumbai Indians are favourites to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad.
MI Key Players:
The vastly experienced opener hit four fours in his 14-ball 18 against CSK. His second highest score of the tournament came against Lucknow Super Giants at the Wankhede Stadium.
The 29 year old left-arm fast medium Australian bowler walked away with the Player of the Match Award after dismissing the CSK top three – Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway and Moeen Ali.
The Indian right arm pace bowler recorded impressive figures for the second successive game. He finished with 1-12 from 3 overs and bowled a maiden over.
SRH Key Players:
The young opener caught the eye once again in the last match. He hit four fours and two sixes and was one of only three players to hit a score in double figures for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
The New Zealand captain has hit single figure scores in each of his last three innings. However, a player of his class is never far away from a big score.
The 22 year old Indian right arm fast bowler has been very impressive this season. He dismissed Ajinkya Rahane, Nitish Rana and Shreyas Iyer in the last game.
MI vs SRH Team Info:
MI Team Updates:
- Mumbai Indians are almost done with their disappointing season and would be willing to finish their remaining two games as soon as possible.
- Mumbai Indians took a brave decision of benching their most popular all-rounder Kieron Pollard in the last game against Chennai Super Kings.
- Rohits form has been a concern for them, he has average of under 20 in this season.
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Tilak Varma will bat at the one-down position.
- Tilak Verma has been the find of the series, he has done exceptionally well and have played sensibly.
- Ramandeep Singh and Tristan Stubbs will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Tristan Stubbs will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Kumar Kartikeya and Hrithik Shokeen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Riley Meredith will lead the pace attack of his team.
SRH Team Updates:
- Nothing is going right for Sunrisers Hyderabad after 5 back to back losses.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad finds themselves in a spot of bother when it comes to the playoff qualification scenario.
- They can not afford a loss in their remaining games now and also they have to be dependent on the results of other matches to go their way. Their Playoff chances are definitely digging down deep game after game.
- Kane Williamson and Abhishek Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position.
- Aiden Markram and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Kane Williamson will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Abdul Samad seems to be the only change Sunrisers Hyderabad could bring in. He could replace Shashank Singh in the eleven.
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Abhishek Sharma and Washington Sundar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umran Malik and T Natarajan will lead his teams pace attack.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Tilak Varma, Ramandeep Singh, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Tim David, Daniel Sams, Hrithik Shokeen, Kumar Kartikeya, Jasprit Bumrah, Riley Meredith, Arjun Tendulkar, Rahul Buddhi, Jofra Archer, Dewald Brevis, Sanjay Yadav, Anmolpreet Singh, Kieron Pollard, Fabian Allen, Murugan Ashwin, Aryan Juyal(WK), Basil Thampi, Mayank Markande, Jaydev Unadkat.
Kane Williamson(C), Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Shashank Singh, Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Marco Jansen, T Natarajan, Umran Malik, Glenn Phillips, Sushant Mishra, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Jagadeesha Suchith, Kartik Tyagi, Fazal Haq, Sean Abbott, Romario Shepherd, Shreyas Gopal, Ravikumar Samarth.