MI-W vs GUJ-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Match 2023
UP Warriors vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women
WPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 15 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Match-13
Venue: DY Patil Stadium, Mumbai, India
MI-W vs GUJ-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Alyssa Healy is averaging 61.66 in the WPL and we expect the top order keeper-batter to be the highest run scorer for UP Warriorz on Wednesday. Sophie Ecclestone is yet to go wicketless in the tournament and the spinner is our tip for UP Warriorz’s top wicket taker in this clash.
- Ellyse Perry has made scores of 67 not out and 52 in her last two innings and the Australian is our pick for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, leg-spinner Sobhana Asha took 2-27 against Delhi Capitals on this pitch and she is a strong choice for her team’s top wicket taker against UP Warriorz.
- Sophie Ecclestone is the second highest wicket taker in the competition and we recommend backing her to take over 1.5 wickets in this match.
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will get slightly more humid as the evening progresses but the level will not go over 55%. The forecast is for warm conditions and a temperature of 30 degrees throughout.
The pace off bowlers have had the most joy on this pitch and we expect plenty of turn for the spinner again from this wicket. A par score will be around 185.
The team batting second have won the last three games at the DY Patil Stadium and we expect both skippers to choose to field first in this match.
MI-W vs GUJ-W TEAM NEWS:
UP-W Team News:
The Warriorz dropped Grace Harris from their team for the second time this tournament ahead of the defeat against Mumbai Indians and we expect her to come back in for this match. She hit 59 not out at the DY Patil Stadium earlier in the competition and we predict she will take the place of Shabnim Ismail in this game.
RCB-W Team News:
Delhi Capitals needed seven runs from four balls before hitting 10 runs in two to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore in their last game. The Challengers are not far from finding their winning formula and we expect them to give the same XI another opportunity in this fixture.
UP-W vs RCB-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Devika Vaidya
3. K P Navgire
4. Tahlia McGrath
5. Simran Shaikh
6. Sophie Ecclestone
7. Deepti Sharma
8. Shweta Sehrawat
9. Shabnim Ismail
10. Anjali Sarwani
11. R Gayakwad
2. Sophie Devine
3. Ellyse Perry
4. Heather Knight
5. Richa Ghosh(WK)
6. Shreyanka Patil
7. Disha Kasat
8. Megan Schutt
9. Sobhana Asha
10. R S Thakur
11. Preeti Bose
MI-W vs GUJ-W Team Updates:
UP-W Team Updates –
- Alyssa Healy and Devika Vaidya will probably open the inning.
- Alyssa Healy was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- K P Navgire will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tahlia McGrath and Simran Shaikh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Alyssa Healy will lead the UP Warriorz Women as a Captain. She was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Alyssa Healy will do the Wicket-Keeping for UP Warriorz Women. She was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Sophie Ecclestone and Rajeshwari Gayakwad will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Sophie Ecclestone is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Anjali Sarwani and Shabnim Ismail will lead the pace attack of her team.
RCB-W Team Updates –
- Smriti Mandhana and Sophie Devine will probably open the inning.
- Ellyse Perry will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ellyse Perry is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Heather Knight and Richa Ghosh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Smriti Mandhana will lead the RCB-W as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Richa Ghosh will do the Wicket Keeping for RCB-W.
- Megan Schutt and Shreyanka Patil will lead the pace attack of her team.
Royal Challengers Bangalore thought they were on the verge of beating Delhi Capitals only for two boundaries to leave them still win-less. They have some very good batters in their side but at the moment the bowling attack is too weak. UP Warriorz are by no means the complete team, but in Alyssa Healy and Sophie Ecclestone they have outstanding players who can dominate with bat and ball. Our prediction is for a win for UP Warriorz.
UP Warriorz are favorites to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore.
UP-W Key Players:
Alyssa Healy –
the skipper hit her second successive half-century of the tournament in Sunday’s defeat to top of the table Mumbai Indians and is in excellent form.
Tahlia McGrath –
the Australian all-rounder has already posted scores of 90 not out and 50 in this tournament. This will be her first game at the DY Patil Stadium since hitting 90 not out.
Sophie Ecclestone –
the English left-arm spinner continues to trouble opposing batters irrespective of the format or the pitch. She took the wicket of the dangerous Hayley Matthews in the last game.
RCB-W Key Players:
Ellyse Perry –
only Meg Lanning, her Australian international captain, has scored more runs than Perry in the tournament. She looks very determined to bring success to this team with the bat.
Sophia Dunkley –
with Royal Challengers Bangalore struggling, they need all the experience of their batting line-up. Only five players have scored more runs than Devine so far in the tournament.
Sobhana Ahsa –
after going wicketless in her other appearance in the WPL at the Brabourne Stadium, the spinner was much more at home at this venue and will be looking forward to bowling here again in this game.
MI-W vs GUJ-W Team Form:
UP-W Team Form –
UP Warriorz already have a four point lead at the top of the WPL 2023 table and are targeting their fifth win in a row in this match.
RCB-W Team Form –
Royal Challengers Bangalore have lost five games in a row although they were more competitive in the last match.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
MI-W vs GUJ-W SQUAD:
UP Warriorz Women (UP-W):
Alyssa Healy(WK)(C), Devika Vaidya, K P Navgire, Tahlia McGrath, Simran Shaikh, Sophie Ecclestone, Deepti Sharma, Shweta Sehrawat, Shabnim Ismail, Anjali Sarwani, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Soppadhandi Yashasree, Grace Harris, Parshavi Chopra, Laxmi Yadav(WK), Shivali Shinde(WK), Lauren Bell
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women (RCB-W):
Smriti Mandhana(C), Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry, Heather Knight, Richa Ghosh(WK), Shreyanka Patil, Disha Kasat, Megan Schutt, Sobhana Asha, Renuka Singh Thakur, Preeti Bose, Indrani Roy(WK), Komal Zanzad, Poonam Nanasaheb Khemnar, Sahana Pawar, Kanika Ahuja, Erin Burns, Dane Van Niekerk