MI-W vs GUJ-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Match 2023
Mumbai Indians vs Gujarat Giants
WPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 14 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Match-12
Venue: Brabourne Stadium – Mumbai, India
MI-W vs GUJ-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Hayley Matthews is one of the most dominating batters in the tournament and the opener is well worth backing as Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer against Gujarat Giants. Saika Ishaque has 12 wickets from four appearances in the WPL and is our tip for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- Laura Wolvaardt had hit four successive half-centuries before her first appearance in the WPL on Saturday. The opener is a strong choice for Gujarat Giants’ highest run scorer in this match. Kim Garth is a regular wicket taker across all formats and the medium fast bowler is our pick for Gujarat Giants’ top wicket taker against Mumbai Indians.
- Saika Ishaque has taken at least two wickets in each match so far in the tournament and we recommend backing her to take over 1.5 wickets in this fixture.
MI-W vs GUJ-W Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunny to begin with before cloud cover later into the evening in Mumbai. The temperature will not drop below 30 degrees during this game.
As with the DY Patil Stadium, there is assistance for the spinners and the pace bowlers on this pitch with a par total around 180.
Batting first is the usual choice of all captains at the Brabourne Stadium and we expect the skippers to choose to bat first again in this match.
MI-W vs GUJ-W TEAM NEWS:
MI-W Team News:
There was one change for Mumbai Indians from their top of the table clash with Delhi Capitals to their win over UP Warriorz. In came 20 year old Dhara Gujjar for her first appearance of the campaign with Pooja Vastrakar losing her place in the team.
GUJ-W Team News:
In spite of a Player of the Match performance from Sophia Dunkley in Gujarat Giants’ only win of the competition so far, the English all-rounder was dropped from the team with South Africa’s Laura Wolvaardt coming in against Delhi Capitals. We expect Dunkley to return to the side in place of Georgia Wareham for this match.
MI-W vs GUJ-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Hayley Matthews
3. Natalie Sciver
4. Harmanpreet Kaur(C)
5. Amelia Kerr
6. Amanjot Kaur
7. Dhara Gujjar
8. Humeira Kazi
9. Issy Wong
10. Jintimani Kalita
11. Saika Ishaque-I
2. Laura Wolvaardt
3. Harleen Deol
4. Ashleigh Gardner
5. Dayalan Hemalatha
6. Georgia Wareham
7. Sneh Rana(C)
8. Kim Garth
9. Sushma Verma(WK)
10. Mansi Joshi
11. Tanuja Kanwer
MI-W vs GUJ-W Team Updates:
MI-W Team Updates –
- Yastika Bhatia and Hayley Matthews will probably open the inning.
- Hayley Matthews is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Natalie Sciver will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Harmanpreet Kaur and Amelia Kerr will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the Mumbai Indians Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Yastika Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians Women.
- Hayley Matthews and Amelia Kerr will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Hayley Matthews is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Saika Ishaque-I and Issy Wong will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Saika Ishaque-I was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
GUJ-W Team Updates –
- Sabbhineni Meghana and Laura Wolvaardt will probably open the inning.
- Harleen Deol will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ashleigh Gardner and Dayalan Hemalatha will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sneh Rana will lead the Gujarat Giants Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Sushma Verma will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Giants Women.
- Ashleigh Gardner and Sneh Rana will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Mansi Joshi and Georgia Wareham will lead the pace attack of her team.
Gujarat Giants have some very good players and need to find a way to include and get the best out of Laura Wolvaardt and Sophia Dunkley at the top of the order. If they can do that then they will be able to cause Mumbai Indians some problems. However, it is unlikely that they will be able to overcome a team as strong and as consistent with both bat and ball as their opponents. Mumbai Indians have been the most impressive side and we are predicting another win for them in this game.
Mumbai Indians are favorites to beat Gujarat Giants.
MI-W Key Players:
Hayley Matthew –
The West Indian opener made her lowest score of the tournament in the last game but has scored 168 runs so far in the WPL.
Harmanpreet Kaur –
The skipper is one of the most talented all-rounders in women’s cricket. She took the Player of the Match Award with 53 not out against UP Warriorz on Sunday.
Saika Ishaque –
The left-arm spinner has been brilliant throughout the competition and has picked up five wickets from her two matches at the Brabourne Stadium so far.
GUJ-W Key Players:
Laura Wolvaardt –
The South African opener made only one run from two balls in her first appearance of the WPL but she has been in excellent form across all formats over the last two years.
Sophia Dunkley –
The English top order batter will be keen to show what her team were missing from the last game. In her last appearance she hit 65 runs from 28 balls.
Kim Garth –
The 26 year old Australian bowling all-rounder has gone wicketless in her last two matches but took 5-36 against UP Warriorz earlier in the tournament.
MI-W vs GUJ-W Team Form:
MI-W Team Form –
Mumbai Indians already have a four point lead at the top of the WPL 2023 table and are targeting their fifth win in a row in this match.
GUJ-W Team Form –
Gujarat Giants have won only one match so far in the tournament and were well beaten by Delhi Capitals on Saturday.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
MI-W vs GUJ-W SQUAD:
Mumbai Indians Women (MI-W):
Yastika Bhatia(WK), Hayley Matthews, Natalie Sciver, Harmanpreet Kaur(C), Amelia Kerr, Amanjot Kaur, Dhara Gujjar, Humeira Kazi, Issy Wong, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque-I, Heather Graham, Sonam Yadav, Chloe Tryon, Pooja Vastrakar, Priyanka Bala(WK), Neelam Bisht
Gujarat Giants Women (GUJ-W):
Sabbhineni Meghana, Laura Wolvaardt, Harleen Deol, Ashleigh Gardner, Dayalan Hemalatha, Georgia Wareham, Sneh Rana(C), Kim Garth, Sushma Verma(WK), Mansi Joshi, Tanuja Kanwer, Sophia Dunkley, Ashwani Kumari, Parunika Sisodia, Shabnam Shakil, Monica Patel, Hurley Gala, Annabel Sutherland