MNR vs LNS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for The Hundred Mens Match-6 Team and Analysis
The Hundred Match Prediction
Match: MNR vs LNS Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 05 Aug, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series:: The Hundred Mens Match-6
Venue: Old Trafford – Manchester, England
L, L, W, W, W
L, L, L, L, W
MNR vs LNS Preview:
- Jos Buttler hit 37 not out from 18 balls against Welsh Fire and the England keeper-batter is well worth backing as Manchester Originals’ highest run scorer against London Spirit. Josh Little took 2-22 in Match 2 and the Irish left-armer is our pick for Manchester Originals’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- Matthew Wade hit 37 runs against Oval Invincibles and the Australian is our tip for London Spirit’s highest run scorer against Manchester Originals. Jordan Thompson, who took 20 wickets in the 2023 T20 Blast, returned figures of 2-23 on Wednesday and the bowling all-rounder is a strong choice for London Spirit’s top wicket taker in this game.
- After hitting two fours and three sixes in his unbeaten innings on Wednesday, we recommend choosing Jos Buttler to hit over 31.5 runs in this match.
TV Channels: This game will be broadcast on Sky Sports.
Live Streaming: You can live-stream the match on Sky Go and FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Very humid and wet weather is forecast in Manchester across Saturday afternoon. It looks like being a miserable day with the temperature no higher than 14 degrees.
It is a good batting surface at Old Trafford with plenty of pace and bounce for the stroke makers to work with. A par score will be around 150.
All four toss winning captains have chosen to field first in the 2023 Men’s Hundred so far. We predict both teams will want to field first in this match.
MNR vs LNS Team NEWS:
MNR Team News:
With only 80 balls across the whole match in Cardiff on Wednesday, there will be no tired legs for any of the batters or the bowlers ahead of this game. England’s Josh Tongue came straight from celebrations in London after the win at The Oval to play in the last match.
LNS Team News:
After starring with the bat at the top of the order for England in the Men’s Ashes, Zak Crawley is expected to make his first appearance of the season in the Men’s Hundred in this game. Mark Wood is expected to continue to be rested with a bruised heel.
2. Jos Buttler(WK)(C)
3. Laurie Evans
4. Max Holden
5. Ashton Turner
6. Paul Walter
7. Jamie Overton
8. Usama Mir
9. Tom Hartley
10. Joshua Little
11. Josh Tongue
2. Dan Lawrence(C)
3. Michael Pepper
4. Matthew Wade(WK)
5. Daryl Mitchell
6. Ravi Bopara
7. Matt Critchley
8. Jordan Thompson
9. Liam Dawson
10. Nathan Ellis
11. Daniel Worrall
MNR vs LNS Team Combo:
MNR Team Info –
- Philip Salt and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Laurie Evans will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Max Holden and Ashton Turner will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jos Buttler will lead the Manchester Originals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Philip Salt will do the Wicket Keeping for Manchester Originals.
- Ashton Turner will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Joshua Little and Tom Hartley will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Joshua Little is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
LNS Team Info –
- Adam Rossington and Dan Lawrence will probably open the inning.
- Michael Pepper will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Matthew Wade and Daryl Mitchell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dan Lawrence will lead the London Spirit as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for London Spirit.
- Liam Dawson will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Nathan Ellis and Daniel Worrall will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Nathan Ellis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
With both teams going down to defeats in their opening matches of the season, there will be a big push to get a win from the Originals and Spirit in this fixture. London Spirit have a team full of entertaining players but Manchester Originals have more consistent players. After falling to defeat to Welsh Fire, we expect Manchester Originals to respond with a victory in this game.
MNR vs LNS Key Players:
The 32 year old has been in excellent form since the start of June in domestic white ball cricket. He hit 74 and 83 towards the end of this year’s T20 Blast.
The left-handed 25 year old caught the eye in Cardiff on Wednesday with 37 runs from 18 balls. He has been making consistent scores across all formats.
The Ireland international dismissed both of Welsh Fire’s openers in Match 2. Joe Clarke went for a golden duck with Luke Wells dismissed after hitting a half-century.
The 35 year old left-hander is an experienced, aggressive and hard-hitting batter. His top T20 score is 130 not out.
The Australian short format specialist all-rounder got off to an excellent start to this year’s Men’s Hundred with figures of 2-31.
The 26 year old dismissed Will Jacks and Sam Billings against Oval Invincibles. He will be looking to pick up the wickets of big names in the opposition in this match.
MNR vs LNS Team Forms:
MNR Team Form:
Manchester Originals lost by 9 runs in their opening game but there were some excellent individual performances in the defeat.
LNS Team Form:
London Spirit produced some good moments on Wednesday but were found just under the required level in their opening match of The Hundred 2023.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Manchester Originals (MNR) Squad:
Philip Salt(w), Jos Buttler(c), Laurie Evans, Max Holden, Paul Walter, Ashton Turner, Jamie Overton, Usama Mir, Tom Hartley, Joshua Little, Josh Tongue, Wayne Madsen, Ben Raine, Richard Gleeson, Tom Lammonby, Mitchell Stanley
London Spirit (LNS) Squad:
Daniel Lawrence(c), Adam Rossington(w), Michael-Kyle Pepper, Matthew Wade, Daryl Mitchell, Ravi Bopara, Matthew Critchley, Jordan Thompson, Liam Dawson, Nathan Ellis, Daniel Worrall, Zak Crawley, Daniel Bell-Drummond, Chris Wood, Mark Wood, Mason Crane