Manipal Tigers vs Bhilwara Kings
Legends League Cricket 2022 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 26 Sep, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: Legends League Cricket 2022
Venue: Barabati Stadium – Cuttack, India
MNT vs BHK Dream11 Prediction:
- Mohammad Kaif has already shown he still has the ability to play a long innings in this format. The top order batter is well worth backing as Manipal Tigers’ highest run scorer against the Kings.
- Fidel Edwards was on top of the Manipal Tigers’ batters the last time the sides met and the pace bowler is our pick for Bhilwara Kings’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Matt Prior scored only eight runs at number three in the last game but the Englishman is a very powerful striker of the ball. He is our tip for Bhilwara Kings’ highest run scorer in this fixture.
MNT vs BHK Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Star Sports Channels.
Fans can stream the match on Disney Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather forecast of Cuttack for this match is good for a cricket match. There are some chances of rain but we are hoping for a full match to watch.
The match will be played at the Barabati Stadium, Cussack. This is the first match of the tournament to be played at this venue which typically favours the pace bowlers.
MNT vs BHK TEAM NEWS:
MNT Team News:
- After losing two games and getting a no-result in their third match, Manipal Tigers currently find themselves two points adrift at the bottom of the Legends League Cricket 2022. The Tigers lost to the Kings by three wickets and then Gujarat Giants by two wickets before their re-match was abandoned without a ball bowled.
BHK Team News:
- The Kings are sitting with three points in third place out of four after winning one, losing one and getting one no-result in the campaign. Their win came over Manipal Tigers but they were brought back down to earth by a 78 run defeat against India Capitals.
MNT vs BHK Pre-Toss LineUps:
Tatenda Taibu (wk)
Harbhajan Singh (c)
Ryan Jay Sidebottom
Naman Ojha (wk)
Irfan Pathan (c)
With this game bringing bottom of the table head to head with next to bottom of the league, there should be some pride to play for as well as the two points on offer. Bhilwara Kings have been the stronger side so far in the tournament and we are backing them to also win this match
Bhilwara Kings are favorites to beat Manipal Tigers
MNT Key Players:
The Tigers’ highest scorer in the tournament so far is 153-7 against Bhilwara Kings with their other total, 120-8, coming against top of the table Gujarat Giants. Mohammad Kaif top scored with 73 in the first game before Ravikant Shukla’s a run a ball 32.
The Tigers had the Kings seven wickets down in Match 2 but were able to take one additional wicket against the Giants in their last match. Zimbabwe’s Chris Mpofu has four wickets with Sri Lanka’s Mutiah Muralitharan taking three wickets.
The performances have not been terrible but it is results which matter in a short league like this. Manipal Tigers are still searching for their first win of the tournament.
BHK Key Players:
The Kings were bowled out for a disappointing 120 in their last fixture on Wednesday ang got nowhere near their target of 199 against India Capitals. So far in the tournament, Yusuf Pathan is the team’s highest run scorer with only 58 runs from two games.
The Kings bowlers have outperformed the Kings batters in the 2022 Legends League. Former West Indies pace bowler Fidel Edwards took 4-30 against Manipal Tigers in Match 2 before Yusuf Pathan took 3-28 from his four overs in the heavy defeat to India Capitals.
With only one narrow victory to their name so far, the Kings are struggling to find their top form.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Dimitri Mascarenhas, Lance Klusener, Vikram Singh, Ryan Jay Sidebottom, Brett Lee, Parvinder Awana, Mohammad Kaif, Reetinder Sodhi, Phil Mustard, Romesh Kaluwitharana, Harbhajan Singh (c), Muttiah Muralitharan, Imran Tahir, Corey Anderson, Daren Sammy
Irfan Pathan (c), Samit Patel, Shane Watson, Tim Bresnan, Yusuf Pathan, Fidel Edwards, Tino Best, Sudeep Tyagi, S Sreesanth, Nick Compton, Owais Shah, William Porterfield, Matt Prior, Naman Ojha, Monty Panesar.