MUL vs KAR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for PSL T20 Match 2023
Multan Sultans vs Karachi Kings
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 22 Feb, 06:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-11
Venue: Multan Cricket Stadium – Multan, Pakistan
MUL vs KAR Dream11 Prediction:
- Mohammad Rizwan is the leading run-scorer of this edition of the Pakistan Super League as he has knocked 219 runs in 4 games. On the other hand, Ihsanullah is the leading wicket-taker with his tally of 12 wickets in 4 games, we predict him to take at least 2 wickets in Match 11 as well.
- Experienced campaigner Shoaib Malik seems to be the perfect addition to the Karachi Kings as he has been their leading run scorer in this edition of PSL. The 41-year-old has scored 159 runs in 4 games and we predict him to score at least 30 runs in Match 11 as well. Aamer Yamin has clinched 5 wickets in just 2 games for Karachi Kings as we predict him to continue his upward trajectory by taking at least 1 wicket against the Sultans.
- Given the kind of form Mohammad Rizwan has been in, we expect the Multan Sultans captain to score at least 40 runs in Match 11.
MUL vs KAR Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There will be clear skies during the match hours with the temperature expected to be around 31 to 17 degrees. Humidity will be at its peak at around 48%.
While this pitch helps the batters to get an expected bounce through the majority of the innings, the fast bowlers can also be rewarded with some swing on this track.
The average score on this venue, in PSL 2023 has been 190 runs. This will only encourage the captain who wins the toss, to bat first.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, W, W, L, L
W, L, L, L, L
MUL vs KAR TEAM NEWS:
MUL Team News:
The Multan Sultans have had the majority of their best players on the field in their 3-game winning spree. However, Carlos Brathwaite could make way for Akeal Hosein in the starting XI.
KAR Team News:
Akif Javed has confirmed his spot for Match 11 after he took 4 wickets in the previous game. Likewise even James Vince might get a chance to open the batting innings for the Kings in Match 11 as well.
MUL vs KAR Pre-Toss LineUps:
MUL vs KAR Team Updates:
MUL Team Updates –
- Shan Masood and Mohammad Rizwan will probably open the inning.
- Rilee Rossouw will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- David Miller and Kieron Pollard will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mohammad Rizwan will lead the Multan Sultans as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket Keeping for Multan Sultans.
- Usama Mir and Khushdil-Shah will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ihsanullah and Abbas Afridi will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Ihsanullah is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Abbas Afridi was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
KAR Team Updates –
- Matthew Wade and James Vince will probably open the inning.
- Haider Ali will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shoaib Malik and Imad Wasim will handle the middle-order batting.
- Imad Wasim is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Imad Wasim will lead the Karachi Kings as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Karachi Kings.
- Imad Wasim and Imran Tahir will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Imad Wasim is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammad Amir and Akif Javed will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Akif Javed was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
Mohammad Rizwan is undeniably in the form of his life in 2023. After taking center stage in BPL 2023, he has continued his impressive run of form in PSL 2023 as well. Having led his Sultan unit from the top, the Pakistani ace-batsman will be locking in to register another big inning to help his team beat the Kings to extend their lead at the top. Moreover, Inhsanullah has simply been unstoppable for the ball, and could very well take another 4-wicket haul in Match 11. Majorly because of the mentioned players, we predict the Multans USltans to beat the Karachi Kings in Match 11.
Multan Sultans are favorites to beat Karachi Kings
MUL Key Players:
After smashing a couple of half-centuries, this South African International failed to replicate the same in Match 7 against Islamabad United.
Rilee Rossouw –
He is one of Pakistan’s marquee players going into this year’s ICC World Cup. Coming off an impressive half-century, Ahmed will be expected to give the Gladiators’ batting innings a perfect end in this game as well.
This pacer has taken the PSL by storm in the 2023 edition. Having already alarmed Afghanistan about his potential for this year’s World Cup selection, this 20-year-old sensational has been a true asset for the Sultans in the middle overs.
KAR Key Players:
Matthew Wade –
The Australian wicketkeeper/bastman showcased just how dangerous he could be when opening the innings as he smashed 36 runs in 24 balls in the previous game for KK.
Akif Javed –
The 22-year-old left-arm medium-fast bowler is on the back of a 4-wicket haul entering Match 11. Moreover, he gave just 28 runs in 21 balls to help the Kings register their first win of this 2023 edition.
Mohammad Amir –
Given that this venue will help the fast bowlers, Amir could have his best performance against the top-seeded side in Match 11.
MUL vs KAR Team Form:
MUL Team Form –
The Sultans lost their first game against defending champions Lahore Qalandars in a nail-biting contest yet they have bounced back in style – by winning their next 3 games consecutively.
KAR Team Form –
After losing all of their opening 3 games, the Karachi Kings managed to beat the defending champions in dominating fashion to land in the top half of the points table after their first win.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
MUL vs KAR SQUAD:
Multan Sultans (MUL):
Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan(WK)(C), Rilee Rossouw, David Miller, Kieron Pollard, Khushdil-Shah, Carlos Brathwaite, Usama Mir, Abbas Afridi, Muhammad Ilyas, Ihsanullah, Amad-Butt, Usman Khan, Adil Rashid, Joshua Little, Akeal Hosein, Anwar-Ali, Izharullahq Naveed, Arafat Minhas-I, Mohammad Sarwar Afridi, Tim David, Sameen Gul
Karachi Kings (KAR):
Matthew Wade(WK), James Vince, Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik, Imad Wasim(C), Ben Cutting, Irfan Khan, Aamer Yamin, Akif Javed, Imran Tahir, Mohammad Amir, Muhammad Akhlaq(WK), Mir Hamza, Qasim Akram, Musa Khan, Sharjeel Khan, Tayyab Tahir, Adam Rossington(WK), Tabraiz Shamsi, Faisal Akram, Mohammad Umar, James Fuller, Andrew Tye