NED vs ENG Dream11 Prediction for 3rd ODI Match
Match: NED vs ENG ODI Match Prediction
Time: 22 Jun, 02:30 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: VRA Cricket Ground – Amstelveen
NED vs ENG Info:
- Joe Denly has scored a century in this year’s T20 Blast and he is our tip for Kent Spitfires’ highest run scorer against Gloucestershire.
- Glenn Phillips has been in strong form of late for Gloucestershire and we are backing the New Zealander to be their highest run scorer in this game.
- Mohammed Amir took a wicket with his third ball of the game against Somerset and we expect him to be Gloucestershire’s top wicket taker against Kent Spitfires.
- The third game of the ODI series between the Netherlands and England will be played on June 22 at the VRA Cricket Ground in Amstelveen. England have already sealed a series win by winning the first two games.
- After a thumping win in the first ODI, the English side carried their winning momentum into the next game as they beat the Dutch side comprehensively to seal the series on Sunday itself.
- The game was reduced to 41 overs per side due to rain. Batting first, on the back of a fifty from Scott Edwards (78), the Netherlands posted 235/7 on the board.
- The English side got off to a brilliant start as their openers put up a 100-run stand. Jason Roy (73) and Philip Salt (77) helped them lay the foundation for the win and Mooen Ali lower remained unbeaten on 42 lower down the order to guide his side across the line in the 37th over. England won by six wickets.
- The Dutch side have been outplayed in both games. They need to bring out their A-game to challenge the English side in the final ODI to avoid a whitewash. England, on the other hand, will be riding high on confidence and will look to win the series by a 3-0 margin
NED vs ENG Live Streaming:
TV channels: The England tour of the Netherlands in 2022 will not be live telecast on any TV channels in India. However, Indian fans can switch to the FanCode app to watch the live streaming of the series.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on the FanCode app.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather for the match day seems fine and there are no chances of rain, it is expected to be bright.
The match will be played at The Spitfire Ground, Canterbury. The surface at this ground has encouraged both batters and bowlers in the Blast this year. A par score will be around 175-180.
L, L, L, L, L,
❌❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
W, W W, W W,
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅✅
NED vs ENG Team News:
NED Team News:
Pieter Seelar has retired from international cricket and won’t be available for this game.
Netherlands had put up a good performance in the 2nd game and wouldn’t want to tinker with their playing 11.
Vikramjit Singh hasn’t played to his full potential in this series, a big knock is expected of him in this game.
ENG Team News:
As England have pocketed the series, Luke Wood is likely to get a game in place of Reece Topley or David Willey.
As predicted, Jason Roy played a big knock in the 2nd game, this new opening combination has been excellent for England.
There is an outside chance for David Payne to play in this game as well.
5.Bas de Leede
7.Logan van Beek
Small League Team: After-Toss
Who will win today’s match: NED vs ENG ODI Match Fantasy Team
In spite of having some experienced and successful T20 players in their side, nothing much has gone right for Kent Spitfires this season. They could well put in a stronger performance in this game but we are predicting an away win for Gloucestershire.
England are favorites to beat Netherlands
NED Key Players:
- Logan van Beek [1W, 0W, ]
- Max O’Dowd [55, 51]
- Scott Edwards [72*, 0]
ENG Key Players:
- Adil Rashid [0W, 2W, 1W, 1W, 2W]
- Jason Roy [1, 8, 52, 19]
- Moeen Ali [3W, 14, (63, 2W), 0]
- Liam Livingstone [66*, 2W, (16, 1W), 1W]
- Jos Buttler [162*, 11, [3, 5*], [0, 26]]
- Dawid Malan [(125,1W)]
- Philip Salt [122, 3, 0, 57, 37, 60]
NED vs ENG Team Form:
NED Team Form:
- The home side has been quite below par with their bowling performances in both games as England batters have been splendid so far. /li>
- They will be looking to end the series on a good note by producing a strong performance in the final game.
- Max ODowd and Vikramjit Singh will probably open the inning.
- Teja Nidamanuru will bat at the one-down position.
- Tom Cooper and Bas de Leede will handle the middle-order batting.
- Scott Edwards will lead the Netherlands as a Captain.
- Scott Edwards will do the Wicket-Keeping for Netherlands.
- Shane Snater and Aryan Dutt will lead the pace attack of his team.
ENG Team Form:
- England have been dominant in both aspects, batting and bowling, and the current World champions will be expected to whitewash the hosts.
- Jason Roy was back among the runs in the previous game while Eoin Morgan’s struggle for form continued. The left-hander was dismissed for a ducks in both games and he will be desperate for runs.
- Philip Salt and Jason Roy will probably open the inning.
- Dawid Malan will bat at the one-down position.
- Eoin Morgan and Jos Buttler will handle the middle-order batting.
- Eoin Morgan will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Liam Livingstone and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- David Willey and Reece Topley will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Max ODowd, Vikramjit Singh, Teja Nidamanuru, Tom Cooper, Bas de Leede, Scott Edwards(WK)(C), Logan van Beek, Vivian Kingma, Tim Pringle, Shane Snater, Aryan Dutt, Ryan Klein, Musa Ahmad, Pieter Seelaar, Fred Klaassen, Philippe Boissevain, Shariz Ahmad, Clayton Floyd.
Philip Salt(WK), Jason Roy, Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan(C), Jos Buttler(WK), Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Brydon Carse, Adil Rashid, David Willey, Reece Topley, David Payne, Luke Wood, Sam Curran.