Netherlands vs Pakistan 3rd ODI Match Prediction
Match: NED vs PAK ODI Match Prediction
Time: 21 Aug, 02:30 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: Hazelaarweg – Rotterdam, Netherlands
NED vs PAK Dream11 Prediction:
- Tom Cooper has scored 65 and 66 in the series so far and he is our tip for Netherlands’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Vivian Kingma took two wickets in an over on Thursday and he is our pick for the hosts’ top wicket taker against Pakistan.
- Babar Azam scored another ODI half-century in the second ODI and we expect the Pakistan skipper to be their highest run scorer against Netherlands in this match. Haris Rauf took 3-16 on Thursday to go with his figures of 3-67 in the opening game and we are backing the pace bowler to be Pakistan’s top wicket taker on Sunday.
- Bas de Leede scored his highest ODI score in the second game of the series and we recommend backing him to hit over 20.5 runs in this clash.
NED vs PAK Live Streaming:
TV channels: There is no confirmed TV coverage of this game.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunnier earlier in the game before clouds take over. No danger of rain with the temperature a pleasant 20 degrees and above throughout.
The surface produced a good contest between bat and ball on Thursday with plenty of pace still in the pitch. There was turn, but not a huge amount, for the spinners.
Both sides have won a toss each in the series with both skippers choosing to bat first when they called correctly. We predict they will elect to bat first again ahead of this final ODI.
L, L, L, L, L
❌❌ ❌ ❌❌
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅✅
NED vs PAK Team News:
NED Team News:
The hosts were able to name an unchanged side on Thursday and we would be very surprised if they made any changes to the team ahead of Sunday’s match. Every game against top opposition is of vital importance, particularly with the T20 World Cup round the corner. Netherlands have a fully fit squad to select from.
PAK Team News:
Although there could be a temptation to bring back left-arm pace bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi for this game, the team management may err on the side of caution and allow him some more recovery time before playing competitively. The selected team have performed well so far and we expect the same XI to be picked for this ODI.
NED vs PAK Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: NED vs PAK ODI Match Fantasy Team
When the hardness goes out of the new ball after around 10 overs, this pitch becomes very nice to bat on. Therefore, negotiating the opening bowlers is key. Pakistan have genuine pace and the upper hand in this area. We expect Netherlands to fight and to be competitive but are predicting another win for Pakistan.
Pakistan are favourites to beat Netherlands
NED Key Players:
the 35 year old has played 28 ODIs and continues to deliver for Netherlands at this level. He averages 47.20 and has looked in excellent touch throughout this series.
the skipper saw his run of successive ODI half-centuries come to an end when he was dismissed for five in the second game. However, he averages over 40 in this format and is crucial to the success of the side.
the right arm medium fast bowler dismissed both of Pakistan’s openers within five balls in the second ODI to add to the wicket he picked up in the opening game.
PAK Key Players:
the skipper is averaging 65.5 in this series and continues to make run-scoring look very easy. After two fifties, he will want to deliver a century in this game.
the youthful right arm pace bowler has taken five wickets in this series, his first two ODI appearances. He dismissed two of the top three on Thursday and was often too quick for the other batters.
with Shaheen Shah Afridi out injured, Rauf has taken the mantle of the bowling leader in the series. He bowled with much more control and still took the wickets in Thursday’s game.
NED vs PAK Team Form:
NED Team Form:
- The Dutch pacer Vivian Kingma gave a fantastic start to his team by removing both the Pakistani opening batters Fakhar Zaman (3) and Imam-ul-Haq (6) early.
- But the in-form skipper Babar Azam continued his brilliant form with another fifty which was followed by unbeaten fifties from Mohammad Rizwan and Agha Salman.
- Bas de Leede scored the highest 89 runs off 120 balls and Tom Coopers smashed 66 runs off 74 balls in the last match.
- Vikramjit Singh and Max ODowd will probably open the inning.
- Wesley Barresi will bat at the one-down position.
- Bas de Leede and Tom Cooper will handle the middle-order batting.
- Bas de Leede is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Scott Edwards will lead the Netherlands as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Scott Edwards will do the Wicket Keeping for Netherlands.
- Aryan Dutt and Tim Pringle will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Vivian Kingma will lead the pace attack of his team.
PAK Team Form:
- Pakistan won the second match and sealed this three-match ODI series by 2-0 on Thursday.
- Haris Rauf and Mohammad Nawaz took three wickets each and restricted the hosts to just 186 runs while bowling first.
- First match debutant Naseem Shah also took two wickets while conceding just 27 runs and Mohammad Wasim and Shadab Khan grabbed one each.
- Fakhar Zaman and Imam-ul Haq will probably open the inning.
- Babar Azam will bat at the one-down position.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Agha Salman will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mohammad Rizwan was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Babar Azam will lead Pakistan as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Pakistan. He was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Mohammad Nawaz and Agha Salman will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Haris Rauf and Naseem-Shah will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Vikramjit Singh, Max ODowd, Tom Cooper, Bas de Leede, Scott Edwards(w/c), Teja Nidamanuru, Logan van Beek, Tim Pringle, Aryan Dutt, Wesley Barresi, Vivian Kingma, Musa Ahmed, Ryan Klein, Shariz Ahmad, Arnav Jain.
Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam(c), Mohammad Rizwan(w), Khushdil Shah, Agha Salman, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Haris Rauf, Naseem Shah, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Haris, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Zahid Mahmood, Shahnawaz Dahani, Abdullah Shafique.