Netherlands vs Pakistan 1st ODI Match Prediction
Match: NED vs PAK ODI Match Prediction
Time: 16 Aug, 02:30 PM (IST)
Series: 1st ODI Match
Venue: Hazelaarweg – Rotterdam, Netherlands
NED vs PAK Dream11 Prediction:
- Scott Edwards top-scored for the Netherlands in all three of their home ODIs against England earlier this year. The skipper is well worth backing as their highest run scorer in this opening ODI. With the ball, off-spinner Aryan Dutt took 2-55 in the second match against England and he is our tip for Netherlands’ top wicket taker against Pakistan.
- Babar Azam top scored for Pakistan in two of their three ODIs against West Indies in June. He is a remarkably consistent batter across all formats and the skipper is a strong choice for Pakistan’s highest run scorer on Tuesday. Shaheen Shah Afridi is one of the most accurate pace bowlers in the world. He is our pick for Pakistan’s top wicket taker against the Netherlands.
- We recommend the bet ‘Babar Azam to score over 47.5’ in this clash.
NED vs PAK Live Streaming:
TV channels: As yet, there is no confirmed TV coverage of this game.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Short sunny spells with cloud cover dominating throughout most of the day. The temperature will rise from 22 degrees to peak at 27 during the match.
Although this pitch will turn, we expect the seam and swing bowlers to get the most out of this surface. We expect a par score to be between 290-310.
Both teams like to bat first in this format and put pressure on the opposing side by posting an aggressive total. We predict that both skippers will choose to bat first if they win the toss.
L, L, L, L, L
❌❌ ❌ ❌❌
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅✅
NED vs PAK Team News:
NED Team News:
From the last ODI against England in June, there will be at least two changes to the home side for this game. Pace bowlers, Fred Klaassen and Paul van Meekeren, are unavailable due to The Hundred and the Royal One-Day Cup respectively. We expect Ryan Klein and Musa Ahmed to come into the team.
PAK Team News:
There will be a minimum of one change to the Pakistan XI who beat West Indies at the Multan Cricket Stadium by 53 runs (DLS) in mid-June. Hasan Ali has been dropped for this series and the up-coming Asia Cup and Shaheen Shah Afridi will come back into the side after being rested for the third game against West Indies.
NED vs PAK Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
The spectators in Rotterdam should be in for a treat in this game with the likes of Babar Azam and Shaheen Shah Afridi keen to get as much match practice ahead of the Asia Cup later this month. We expect Netherlands to battle hard during this game but are predicting a convincing win for Pakistan.
Pakistan are favourites to beat Netherlands
NED Key Players:
The keeper-captain has an excellent record in this format. He has scored eight half-centuries from 20 innings and has a healthy average of 38.44 since his debut in August 2018.
Bas de Leede:
The batting all-rounder scored half-centuries in the last two IT20s against New Zealand earlier this month. He will now be looking to flourish in this format.
The 19 year old is still developing his game at this level but often picks up wickets. He often concedes runs but has the ability to dismiss the best batters.
PAK Key Players:
The skipper was dismissed for only one run in the last ODI which ended an incredible run of four centuries and two fifties from his previous six innings.
The left-handed opener averages an impressive 54.78 in this format after 52 innings. He hit 62 in Pakistan’s last ODI.
Shaheen Shah Afridi:
Although he is only 22 years old, the left-arm fast bowler has over 200 international wickets including 62 in ODIs.
NED vs PAK Team Info:
NED Team Updates:
- The Netherlands lost two-match T20I series against New Zealand at home earlier this month but put on some impressive individual displays.
- They lost the final T20 World Cup Qualifier match against Zimbabwe but qualified for the mega tournament in Australia.
- Vikramjit Singh and Max ODowd will probably open the inning.
- Tom Cooper will bat at the one-down position.
- Bas de Leede and Wesley Barresi will handle the middle-order batting.
- Bas de Leede was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Scott Edwards will lead the Netherlands as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Scott Edwards will do the Wicket Keeping for Netherlands.
- Aryan Dutt and Vivian Kingma will lead the pace attack of his team.
PAK Team Updates:
- Pakistan enter this fixture after their 1-1 Test series draw against Sri Lanka last month.
- They have won both of their last ODI series against the West Indies and Australia. Pakistan have named a strong squad to face the Netherlands.
- Pakistan have won all of their last three matches against the Netherlands and are expected to dominate this match and series.
- Fakhar Zaman and Imam-ul Haq will probably open the inning.
- Babar Azam will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Mohammad Haris will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Haris will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Shadab Khan and Mohammad Nawaz will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shadab Khan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Haris Rauf and Mohammad Wasim will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Vikramjit Singh, Max ODowd, Tom Cooper, Bas de Leede, Scott Edwards(w/c), Teja Nidamanuru, Logan van Beek, Tim Pringle, Aryan Dutt, Wesley Barresi, Vivian Kingma, Musa Ahmed, Ryan Klein, Shariz Ahmad, Arnav Jain.
Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam(c), Mohammad Rizwan(w), Khushdil Shah, Agha Salman, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Haris Rauf, Naseem Shah, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Haris, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Zahid Mahmood, Shahnawaz Dahani, Abdullah Shafique.