NED vs UGA Dream11 Prediction for ICC Mens T20 World Cup Qualifier B Match
Match: NED vs UGA T20i Match Prediction
Time: 14 Jul, 01:00 PM (IST)
Series: ICC Mens T20 World Cup Qualifier B
Venue: Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
NED vs UGA Info:
- Netherlands will take on Uganda in the 9th match of the T20 World Cup Qualifier B 2022, at the Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. The Netherlands are heading into this match with a fantastic triumph over Hong Kong by 7 wickets in their previous fixture.
- Uganda, on the other side, are heading into this match with a defeat of 8 wickets in their most recent match. Now, both teams will look to strengthen their position in the tournament.
- There are various factors that matter a lot for today’s Match 9 match prediction. Our experts analyze various factors related to a game such as head-to-head records, pitch reports, weather conditions, team form, etc. Let’s look at those stats which are important for NED vs UGA prediction.
NED vs UGA Live Streaming:
TV channels: The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo Cricket Ground has a level playing field. The team that will win the coin might elect to bat first. The spinners will undoubtedly benefit in the middle overs. Overall, this pitch is favorable to batters. The average score at this venue is 135.
NED vs UGA Recent Form:
W, W L, L, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, W, L, W, L
❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
NED vs UGA Team News:
NED Team News:
- Team played their last game against Hong Kong during ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Qualifier B, 2022, and won the match by 7 wickets, the top performer for them in that game was
- Max O’Dowd is the top runs scorer for the Netherlands with 45 runs in 27 balls at a strike rate of 166.67 and Bas de Leede also scored 36 runs in 27 balls at a strike rate of 133.33
- Logan van Beek has been the best bowler for Netherland and has picked up 4 wickets in his last match while bowling at an economy rate of 6.75.
- Fred Klaassen also picked up 2 wickets in his last match while bowling at an economy rate of 5.05.
UGA Team News:
- Team played their last game against Papua New Guinea during ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Qualifier B, 2022, and lost the match by 8 wickets, the top performer for them in that game was
- Simon Ssesazi is the top run scorer for team Uganda with 78 runs in 48 balls at a strike rate of 162.50 and Riazat Ali Shah also scored 48 runs in 44 balls at a strike rate of 109.09
- Frank Nsubuga has been the best bowler for Uganda and has picked up 2 wickets in his last match while bowling at an economy rate of 4.00.
NED vs UGA Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: NED vs UGA ICC Mens T20 World Cup Match Fantasy Team
Netherlands looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match.
NED Key Players:
Max O Dowd:
He will be a crucial pick. He played a key role in the previous two matches scoring a total of 77 at an average of 38.50.
He will be a key player. He scalped 4 crucial wickets in just 2 innings at an average of 8.50.
UGA Key Players:
He will be a critical selection. He smashed 78 runs in just two innings at an average of 39.
He will play a key role in this match with the ball. He scalped 4 crucial wickets in this series so far at an average of 7.75.
NED vs UGA Team Form:
NED Team Form:
- Scott Edwards [78, 72*, 0]
- Stephan Myburgh [PTs: 90, CR: 8.5]
- Max O’Dowd [7, 55, 51]
- Fred Klaassen [1W, ]
- Bas de Leede [34, 28, 7]
- Logan van Beek [30*, 1W, 0W, ]
UGA Team Form:
- Roger Mukasa [8, ]
- Ronak Patel [52, 0, ]
- Cosmas Kyewuta [PTs: 63, CR: 8.5]
- Simon Ssesazi [PTs: 111, CR: 9]
- Riazat Ali Shah [5, (37, 1W), ]
- Frank Nsubuga [1W, ]
- Dineshkumar Nakrani [18, (79*, 2W), ]
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Stephan Myburgh, Max ODowd, Bas de Leede, Tom Cooper, Scott Edwards(WK)(C), Teja Nidamanuru, Tim Pringle, Logan van Beek, Fred Klaassen, Paul van Meekeren, Shariz Ahmad, Brandon Glover, Vikramjit Singh, Philippe Boissevain, Aryan Dutt
Roger Mukasa, Simon Ssesazi, Ronak Patel, Riazat Ali Shah, Dineshkumar Nakrani, Frank Akankwasa, Kenneth Waiswa(C), Fred Achelam(WK), Frank Nsubuga, Cosmas Kyewuta, Henry Senyondo, Bilal Hassan, Juma Miyagi, Deusdedit Muhumuza, Brian Masaba