NED vs WI Dream11 Prediction for 2nd ODI Match
Match: NED vs WI ODI Match Prediction
Time: 02 June, 14:30 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd ODI Match
Venue: VRA Cricket Ground, Amstelveen
NED vs WI Info:
- Max O’Dowd hit 39 at the top of the order in the opening ODI but we are backing him to be Netherlands’ highest run scorer in this game.
- Shai Hope averages 52.12 in this format and he is our tip for West Indies’ highest run scorer against Netherlands.
- Akeal Hosein took 2-29 and the spinner is our pick for West Indies’ top wicket taker in this match.
TV channels: The matches will not be televised but fans can watch the live streaming of the games on Fancode App.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature is expected to hover around 17°C on the matchday with 52% humidity and 10 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
The VRA Ground is a batting-friendly surface and is expected to assist the batters once again here. Pacers might get some help towards the latter half of the match while spinners will be crucial in the middle overs.
L, L, L, L, L
❌❌ ❌❌ ❌
W, L, L, L, L,
✅❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
NED vs WI Team News:
NED Team News:
Netherlands showed that this will be a competitive series when they posted 240-7 from 45 overs in the opening ODI on Tuesday. After losing the toss and being asked to bat first , openers Max O’Dowd and Vikram Singh put on 63 for the opening wicket inside 12 overs. But it was lower-middle order Indian born debutant batter Teja Nidamanuru who caught the eye and top scored with 58 not out from 51 balls. Logan van Beek took 2-49, dismissing Shamarh Brooks and Nkrumah Bonner with successive balls.
WI Team News:
This series was always going to be a potential banana skin for West Indies but they performed in a professional manner to win by 7 wickets (DLS) on Tuesday. All five bowlers, Akeal Hosein, Hayden Walsh, Alzarri Joseph, Kyle Mayers and Anderson Phillip took wickets in the opening ODI as Netherlands were restricted to 240-7. With the bat, opener Shai Hope hit his 11th ODI century and finished unbeaten after hitting 12 fours and two sixes. There were also half-centuries for Shamarh Brooks and Brandon King.
1. Max O’Dowd
2. Vikramjit Singh(WK)
3. Musa Ahmad
4. Bas de Leede
5. Scott Edwards(WK)
6. Pieter Seelaar(C)
7. Logan van Beek
8. Aryan Dutt
9. Teja Nidamanuru
10. Ryan Klein
11. Vivian Kingma
1. Shai Hope(WK)
2. Shamarh Brooks
3. Nkrumah Bonner
4. Nicholas Pooran(WK)(C)
5. Brandon King
6. Keacy Carty
7. Kyle Mayers
8. Alzarri Joseph
9. Anderson Phillip
10. Hayden Walsh
11. Akeal Hosein
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Team will be added soon
Who will win today’s match: NED vs WI ODI Match Match Fantasy Team
West Indies were pushed but not overly troubled in Tuesday’s ODI and we expect Netherlands to put in another strong performance in this game. We predict the winning margin will be smaller than in the opening match but are backing West Indies to get the victory to secure the series
NED Key Players:
Logan van Beek:
Logan van Beek is a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium fast bowler from Netherlands. He scored 11 runs and took 2 wickets in the last game.
He will play a key role. He smashed 58 runs in the previous match at a strike rate of 113.70.
WI Key Players:
Shai Hope is a right-handed wicketkeeper-batsman from West Indies. He hammered 119 runs in the last match.
Shamarh Brooks is a right-handed batsman from West Indies. He stacked 60 runs in the last game.
NED vs WI Team Info:
NED Team Updates:
- Netherlands put up a good show with the bat however it was not enough to hold WI lineup.
- The Netherlands came up with a brilliant batting performance with their debutant Teja Nidamanuru top-scoring (58*) as the hosts posted a solid first innings total of 240/7, but ultimately, the experience and skill of the West Indies proved too good for them
- Although the Dutch only made 240 for seven, the target was adjusted under the Duckworth-Lewis method to 247 which the West Indies passed with 11 balls to spare.
- Max ODowd and Vikramjit Singh will probably open the inning.
- Musa Ahmad will bat at the one-down position.
- Bas de Leede and Scott Edwards will handle the middle-order batting.
- Pieter Seelaar will lead the Netherlands as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Scott Edwards will do the Wicket Keeping for Netherlands.
- Pieter Seelaar will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Teja Nidamanuru and Ryan Klein will lead the pace attack of his team.
WI Team Updates:
- West Indies take a 1-0 lead in the ODI series vs the Netherlands after wining the last match.
- West Indies registered a convincing seven-wicket victory and is favourites for the next match as well.
- Star opener Shai Hope hit an unbeaten ODI hundred in the last match and won the match for WI.
- Shai Hope and Shamarh Brooks will probably open the inning.
- Shai Hope is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Nkrumah Bonner will bat at the one-down position.
- Nicholas Pooran and Brandon King will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
- Akeal Hosein and Hayden Walsh will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Anderson Phillip and Alzarri Joseph will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Team will be added soon
Vikramjit Singh, Max ODowd, Musa Ahmed, Bas de Leede, Scott Edwards(w), Teja Nidamanuru, Pieter Seelaar(c), Logan van Beek, Aryan Dutt, Ryan Klein, Vivian Kingma, Fred Klaassen, Antonius Staal, Philippe Boissevain, Clayton Floyd, Shariz Ahmad.
Shai Hope(w), Shamarh Brooks, Nkrumah Bonner, Nicholas Pooran(c), Brandon King, Keacy Carty, Kyle Mayers, Alzarri Joseph, Anderson Phillip, Hayden Walsh, Akeal Hosein, Rovman Powell, Romario Shepherd, Shermon Lewis, Jayden Seales.