NED vs WI Dream11 Prediction for 1st ODI Match
Match: NED vs WI ODI Match Prediction
Time: 31 May, 14:30 PM (IST)
Series: 1st ODI Match
Venue: VRA Cricket Ground, Amstelveen
NED vs WI Info:
- Nicholas Pooran has been named the skipper of the West Indies. The southpaw was in great form in IPL and will be keen to carry on the form to the ODIs. Pooran is a good choice for West Indies’ top batter.
- West Indies team are known to hit a lot of sixes. The ground is significantly smaller and we are expecting a lot of hits over the ropes. West Indies are likely to hit more sixes in the match.
- Scott Edwards has been the best batter for the Netherlands this year and he is a good candidate for the top batter from the Netherlands.
NED vs WI Live Streaming:
TV channels: The matches will not be televised but fans can watch the live streaming of the games on Fancode App.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather report is not very promising for the day as there are 70% chances of rain.
Not a lot of cricket has been played at the venue in recent times but generally the surface in the Netherlands are batting friendly with consistent pace and bounce. A high scoring match can be on the cards.
Given the overcast conditions, the team winning the toss will be more keen on bowling first.
L, L, L, L, L
❌❌ ❌❌ ❌
L, L, L, W, L,
❌❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
NED vs WI Team News:
NED Team News:
The Netherlands have named a settled squad with all their top players finding a place in the team. There are no major injury concerns as well for the hosts and they will be eyeing a historical win over the Men in Maroon on their home turf.
WI Team News:
Kieron Pollard has announced his retirement from international cricket thus West Indies will be led by Nicholas Pooran. While the West Indies have named a full-strength squad, Evin Lewis and Jason Holder are not part of it.
NED vs WI Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: NED vs WI ODI Match Match Fantasy Team
West Indies is a far better team but they can be inconsistent and shock themself with some below-par performances. However, the team cannot be judged based on their past performances. The team has all the resources to become one of the best teams. West Indies are the favourites to win the first ODI
NED Key Players:
He is one of the most reliable batters in the Dutch team. With 224 runs in 6 games, Edwards is the highest run getter for the Netherlands this year.
While he hasn’t had the best year, Seelaar is a vital player in the team and can contribute with both bat and ball. A good performance from him will significantly improve Netherlands’ chances.
Klaassen has been the best bowler for the Netherlands this year with nine wickets in five games. On his home turf, he will be key to Netherlands’ chances.
WI Key Players:
Brooks has been the most consistent batter for West Indies this year. He has scored 193 runs in 6 games. Brooks has done well in all formats of the game for West Indies and he will be keen to continue the momentum and contribute to the team’s cause.
The batter has not been among the runs in recent times. However, he is one of the best West Indies batters and a lot will rest on his shoulders.
Pooran will lead the West Indies in this series and would want to make an impact straight away. He was in top form for SRH in IPL and would be keen to continue the form.
NED vs WI Team Info:
NED Team Updates:
- Max ODowd and Musa Ahmad will probably open the inning.
- Vikramjit Singh will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Bas de Leede and Scott Edwards will handle the middle-order batting.
- Pieter Seelaar will lead the Netherlands as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Vikramjit Singh will do the Wicket Keeping for Netherlands.
- Pieter Seelaar will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Clayton Floyd and Fred Klaassen will lead the pace attack of his team.
WI Team Updates:
- Shai Hope and Brandon King will probably open the inning.
- Shamarh Brooks will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Kyle Mayers and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket-Keeping for West Indies. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Akeal Hosein and Hayden Walsh will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jayden Seales and Shermon Lewis will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Scott Edwards(w), Bas de Leede, Pieter Seelaar(c), Musa Ahmed, Max ODowd, Logan van Beek, Fred Klaassen, Vivian Kingma, Teja Nidamanuru, Aryan Dutt, Ryan Klein, Shariz Ahmad, Vikramjit Singh, Clayton Floyd, Philippe Boissevain, Antonius Staal.
Shai Hope(w), Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran(c), Shamarh Brooks, Nkrumah Bonner, Rovman Powell, Kyle Mayers, Akeal Hosein, Hayden Walsh, Romario Shepherd, Jayden Seales, Shermon Lewis, Anderson Phillip, Alzarri Joseph, Keacy Carty.