NOR vs IND Dream11 Prediction for Warm-up 2nd T20i Match
Match: NOR vs IND T20i Match Prediction
Time: 03 Jul, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd Warm-up T20i Match
Venue: County Ground, Northampton
NOR vs IND Info:
- India faced Derbyshire in their first warm-up game. It was a solid performance from them as they won the game convincingly. After electing to bowl first, the Indian bowlers stepped up and restricted Derbyshire to 150 in their 20 overs. Arshdeep Singh and Umran Malik finished with two wickets each, with Axar Patel and Venkatesh Iyer chippied in with a wicket apiece.
- The batters then stepped up and backed up their bowlers as they chased down the total comfortably in the 17th over. Contributions from Sanju Samson (38), Deepak Hooda (59), and Suryakumar Yadav (36*) helped them win the game by seven wickets.
- The Men in Blue will look to keep the winning momentum going and come out on top against Northamptonshire
- Northamptonshire will be taking on India in the second T20 warm-up match for the visitors. The volume of cricket being played is such that even as an enthralling Test match takes place at Birmingham between India and England, India’s white-ball team is gearing up for the T20 series.
- It also shows the kind of depth that the Indian team has at its disposal.
- India won its warm-up match against Derbyshire with ease and is being priced as the clear favorite to win at all the major cricket betting sites. Northamptonshire has some very dangerous players in its midst and would love to make a name for itself by taking down this Indian team.
NOR vs IND Live Streaming:
TV channels: Watch Northamptonshire vs India (Northamptonshire vs India Warm-up Match) live on Northamptonshire County Cricket Club’s official YouTube channel.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on the Fan Code app
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature in Northampton is expected to hover between 9 to 21 degrees Celsius. Rain is predicted and we might witness interruptions during the course of the game.
Northampton’s pitch is excellent for the batters with an average first-innings score above 180 runs. Pace bowlers find little help in the powerplay overs with a new bowl but we can expect a high-scoring clash on Sunday.
The team that wins the toss is going to want to field first although India would not mind batting first to test its team a bit more.
NOR vs IND Team News:
NOR Team News:
- Northamptonshire came within one run of a potential place in the T20 Blast 2022 playoffs but as things turned out, will not be taking part on Final’s Day. It now has this T20 match against India to look forward to and as any cricketer knows, a good performance against India is the perfect way to get into the limelight.
- Chris Lynn and Jimmy Neesham are going to be the two international players that command a lot of the attention, however, Northamptonshire is more than just its two overseas players. Ben Curran and Josh Cobb are dangerous batters at the top of the order and Rob Keogh can strike the ball cleanly down the order as well.
- It does appear, though, as if Northamptonshire will find it difficult to compete against India in terms of batting strength.
- Ben Sanderson, Graeme White, and Jimmy Neeshgam will also play a vital role in the bowling lineup. Is this good enough to stop the strong Indian batting? Probably not but we could see more of a fight than what see in the previous match against Derbyshire.
IND Team News:
- India has named a massive squad for the T20 series as a lot of its players from the test side will also join the squad. However, for the first T20, the squad that is playing these warm-up matches is the one that is going to take the field. This is why the fight for places in the first eleven is going to be intense and we don’t think there are going to be too many experiments heading into this second war,-up match.
- India is going to play to win and expose its youngsters to some more high-pressure cricket.
- The batting lineup is very well stocked. Sanju Samson (who in our opinion is one of India’s best T20 batters), Deepak Hooda, and Suryakumar Yadav all played the previous match. All three of them struck the ball well and certainly seemed to be in good form.
- We would look to bet on Samson and Hooda to score runs in this match once more.
- With Gaikwad, Karthik, and Axar also in the lineup, India has a fair bit of depth to count on as well.
- The bowling lineup did exceptionally well in the first T20 with perhaps Ravi Bishnoi being the only disappointment. Axar Patel, Avesh Khan, and Umran Malik all looked threatening and picked up important wickets. Arshdeep Singh also performed his task of bowling yorkers at the death quite well.
U Malik/B Kumar
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
India are favorites to beat Northamptonshire
NOR Key Players:
The experienced opener is having a sensational T20 Blast 2022 season. He has scored 516 runs in just 10 innings at an average of 64.50 and a strike rate of 159.25.
The star all-rounder and skipper has scored 318 runs and has taken 12 wickets in just 11 T20 Blast innings this season.
Ben Sanderson has been impressive in the Vitality Blast 2022 for Northamptonshire. He is their leading wicket-taker so far with 16 scalps in 14 matches at an average of 27.06. The right-arm pacer will be eager to carry in his brilliant form into this match against India as well.
IND Key Players:
The wicket-keeper batter scored his maiden T2OI fifty against Ireland and played a good knock of 38 runs in the last warm-up clash against Derbyshire.
The explosive all-rounder is in great for lately with a century against Ireland and a fifty against Derbyshire in the first warm-up clash.
Venkatesh Iyer played the role of the all-rounder in the game against Derbyshire with Hardik rested. While he did not get an opportunity to bat, he bowled well with returns of 1/18 from three overs. He will be keen to make the most of this opportunity and present a case for himself ahead of the series against England.
NOR vs IND Team Info:
NOR Team Updates:
- Matthew Kelly, Ben Sanderson and Graeme White will not be available for Northamptonshire.
- Joshua Cobb will be the captain.
- Ryan Rickelton will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Joshua Cobb, Ben Curran, Ryan Rickelton and Charlie Thurston will be expected to be their crucial mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- The trio of Emilio Gay, Alex Russell and Brandon Glover will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
IND Team Updates:
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for India.
- Hardik Pandya will captain the side.
- Ishan Kishan will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Ishan Kishan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya to come good with the bat.
- The likes of Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Harshal Patel and Umran Malik will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.