NOS vs BPH Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for The Hundred Mens Match-4 Team and Analysis
The Hundred Match Prediction
Match: NOS vs BPH Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 03 Aug, 11:00 PM (IST)
Series:: The Hundred Mens Match-4
Venue: Headingley Stadium – Leeds, England
W, W, L, W, L
W, L, W, L, W
NOS vs BPH Preview:
- Tom Banton looked back to his best in this year’s T20 Blast and the keeper-batter is our tip for Northern Superchargers’ highest run scorer against Birmingham Phoenix. Adil Rashid is an excellent short-format bowler and the spinner is a strong choice for Northern Superchargers’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Liam Livingstone is recognised as one of the best batters in English domestic cricket and he is our pick for Birmingham Phoenix’s highest run scorer against Northern Superchargers. Adam Milne has a strike-rate of 18.4 in T20 cricket and we expect the New Zealander to be Birmingham Phoenix’s top wicket taker.
- Liam Livingstone hit 92 not out at this venue during the 2021 Men’s Hundred and we recommend backing him to hit over 29.5 runs in this match.
TV Channels: This game will be broadcast on Sky Sports.
Live Streaming: You can live-stream the match on Sky Go and FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Rain is forecast across Thursday evening in Leeds and we could well end up seeing a reduced game at Headingley. The temperature will be no higher than 18 degrees.
This Headingley surface has already delivered some high scoring T20 Blast games and an exciting Test match this summer. We expect a good batting wicket.
We expect both skippers will want to field first in this game with a view of getting an advantage from the overhead conditions.
NOS vs BPH Team NEWS:
NOS Team News:
Although the Men’s Ashes did come to an end on Monday, Harry Brook and Ben Stokes are not expected to feature in this opening game. Left-arm pace bowler Reece Topley will make his return from injury in this game and is keen to prove his fitness ahead of the ODI World Cup later this year.
BPH Team News:
We expect Moeen Ali, who confirmed his Test cricket retirement for the second time in his career on Monday, to be available to lead his side in this game. Fellow England internationals Chris Woakes and Ben Duckett are expected to miss this opening match of The Hundred 2023.
2. Adam Lyth
3. Matthew Short
4. Bas de Leede
5. Harry Brook
6. O G-Robinson(WK)
7. David Wiese
8. Wayne Parnell
9. Callum Parkinson
10. Matty Potts
11. A Rashid/R Topley
1. Will Smeed
2. Miles Hammond
3. Liam Livingstone
4. Moeen Ali(C)
5. Shadab Khan
6. Jamie Smith(WK)
7. Benny Howell
8. Tom Helm
9. Adam Milne
10. Kane Richardson
11. Tanveer Sangha
NOS vs BPH Team Combo:
NOS Team Info –
- Tom Banton and Adam Lyth will probably open the inning.
- Matthew Short will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Bas de Leede and Harry Brook will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tom Banton will lead the NOS as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Oliver George-Robinson will do the Wicket Keeping for NOS.
- Adil Rashid will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Reece Topley and Wayne Parnell will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Wayne Parnell was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
BPH Team Info –
- Will Smeed and Miles Hammond will probably open the inning.
- Liam Livingstone will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Moeen Ali and Shadab Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Moeen Ali will lead the Birmingham Phoenix as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Jamie Smith will do the Wicket Keeping for Birmingham Phoenix.
- Shadab Khan and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Adam Milne and Kane Richardson will lead the pace attack of his team.
Playing in front of a big crowd in Leeds, this game looks set to provide plenty of entertainment and quality as both sides begin their 2023 campaign. With Tom Banton and Matthew Short both in good form, Northern Superchargers will be competitive but the batting line-up for Birmingham Phoenix looks to be a class above. Our prediction is for Birmingham Phoenix to win.
NOS vs BPH Key Players:
The 24 year old will captain the Northern Superchargers across this competition. He comes into this match after playing in the Zimbabwe Afro T10.
The South African all-rounder is a very useful left arm medium fast bowler in cloudy conditions. He has taken 283 T20 wickets across his career.
The England international spinner has been enjoying a break from the game since playing in the IPL for Sunrisers Hyderabad in April. He is very accurate and gets turn from most pitches.
The England international is destructive with the bat through his excellent timing and power. He is also a very useful spin bowler.
The young opening batter only plays in white-ball cricket at the moment. He hit the first ever century in The Hundred last season.
The 31 year old right-arm fast bowler has experience in this country from playing in the T20 Blast for Kent Spitfires. His pace will always cause problems.
NOS vs BPH Team Forms:
NOS Team Form:
Although Northern Superchargers did not qualify for the end of season play-offs last year, they won three of their final four matches.
BPH Team Form:
Birmingham Phoenix won three of their last five matches last season and beat London Spirit by 1 wicket from the final ball in their most recent game.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Northern Superchargers (NOS) Squad:
Tom Banton(WK)(C), Adam Lyth, Matthew Short, Bas de Leede, Harry Brook, Oliver George-Robinson(WK), David Wiese, Wayne Parnell, Callum Parkinson, Matty Potts, Adil Rashid, Reece Topley, Adam Hose, Ben Stokes, Brydon Carse, Saif Zaib
Birmingham Phoenix (BPH) Squad:
Will Smeed, Miles Hammond, Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali(C), Shadab Khan, Jamie Smith(WK), Benny Howell, Tom Helm, Adam Milne, Kane Richardson, Tanveer Sangha, Chris Woakes, Jacob Bethell, Dan Mousley, Chris Benjamin(WK), Ben Duckett, Henry Brookes