NOS vs BPH Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: NOS vs BPH The Hundred Match Prediction
Time: 17 August, 11:00 PM (IST)
Venue: Headingley Stadium – Leeds, England
- Northern Superchargers hit the highest score of the tournament in their win over Manchester Originals on Thursday evening. John Simpson top scored with 71 not out from 28 balls but we are backing Dane Vilas to hit the most runs for his side in this match. With the ball, we recommend Adil Rashid as the top wicket taker for Northern Superchargers, he has taken wickets in every game in the tournament.
- Birmingham Phoenix won their first game without captain Moeen Ali on Thursday against Trent Rockets. New captain Liam Livingstone hit a half-century and he is our choice for Phoenix’s highest run scorer against Northern Superchargers. South African spinner Imran Tahir has 7 wickets from his last two matches and is a strong tip for Birmingham Phoenix’s top wicket taker in this match.
- We expect this game to be a battle of the spinners with Adil Rashid and Imran Tahir on each side. Both have been in excellent form but we are predicting Adil Rashid to take the player of the match award in this clash.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on BBC2 in the UK. In Australia, the game will be telecast on Kayo Sports. Willow TV will show the match in the USA with SuperSport showing the clash in South Africa.
Weather & Pitch Report:
John Simpson showed there are runs galore available on this pitch but do not expect another score of 200 in this match. We expect scores of 170-180 to be competitive.
Neither side won the toss in their last games but both came away with victories after batting first. In spite of this, we predict both captains will choose to field first in this match if they win the toss.
W, L, W, W, NR
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
W, W, W, W, L
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: NOS vs BPH The Hundred Fantasy Team
Birmingham Phoenix have been unstoppable over their last four games but will come up against tough opposition in Northern Superchargers at Headingley. We expect to see a high number of runs with the spinners picking up wickets and Birmingham Phoenix winning the match.
NOS Key Players:
After making a duck in his first appearance in the competition, Vilas has followed up with scores of 22*, 35* and 36 in successive games.
The wicket-keeper has 141 runs from 83 balls and has taken 6 catches in the tournament. He is a valuable batter down the order for his side.
The leg spinner has 12 wickets in the Men’s Hundred with only Rashid Khan equalling that tally. Adil Rashid is a match-winner in this format.
BPH Key Players:
Hit his lowest score of the tournament of 18 against Trent Rockets last time out and has been in excellent form. He averages 54.66 from four games.
The England middle order batter has taken over from Moeen Ali as captain and has hit 13 sixes in the competition.
The South African spinner picked up the wickets of Samit Patel and Lewis Gregory in the win over Trent Rockets. He will enjoy the conditions at Headingley.
NOS Team Form:
- After hitting 200-5 in their last game at home, Northern Superchargers will fancy their chances against any opposition at Headingley. They have won three of their last four games.
BPH Team Form:
- Four wins on the bounce has propelled Birmingham Phoenix into the next stage of the Men’s Hundred. There is no side in better form at present.
Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Chris Lynn, David Willey(c), Dane Vilas, Jordan Thompson, John Simpson(w), Brydon Carse, Ben Raine, Matty Potts, Adil Rashid, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Harry Brook, Callum Parkinson, Matthew Fisher, Adam Lyth
Finn Allen, Will Smeed, Liam Livingstone(c), Miles Hammond, Chris Benjamin, Benny Howell, Chris Cooke(w), Dillon Pennington, Tom Helm, Patrick Brown, Imran Tahir, Adam Milne, Adam Hose, Tom Abell, Daniel Bell-Drummond
Northern Superchargers Men:
Birmingham Phoenix Men:
WICKET KEEPER :
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.