Northern Superchargers vs London Spirit The Hundred Match Prediction
Match: NOS vs LNS Match Prediction
Time: 14 Aug, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: The Hundred Match
Venue: Headingley Stadium – Leeds, England
NOS vs LNS Dream11 Prediction:
- Adam Lyth scored the quickest half-century in the history of the tournament at the Kia Oval on Thursday. He hit 79 runs from 33 balls and is our tip for Northern Superchargers’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Dwayne Bravo took 2-29 in South London and we are backing him to be the home side’s top wicket taker against London Spirit.
- Glenn Maxwell looked like he was very close to his best with 34 runs from 21 balls on Friday evening. He is our pick for London Spirit’s highest run scorer against Northern Superchargers. Jordan Thompson has an excellent white ball record at Headingley, where he plays for Yorkshire Vikings, and he is a strong choice for London Spirit’s top wicket taker in this match.
- On a good batting wicket, we recommend backing the Highest Individual Score of over 63.5 in this clash.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket and BBC.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SkyGo, the BBC iPlayer and the FanCode App.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudy with sunny spells throughout this match. The temperature will be at 29 degrees from start to finish at Headingley.
We expect to see plenty of boundaries at Headingley with a great deal of pace and bounce in the wicket. Spinners will also generate plenty of turn on this surface.
London Spirit have successfully batted first after winning the toss in every game so far in this campaign. We predict that Northern Superchargers will be in the field in the first half of the match.
L, L, W, L, W
❌❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
W, W, W, L, L
✅ ✅ ✅ ❌❌
NOS vs LNS Team News:
NOS Team News:
We expect the Superchargers to welcome back all-rounder David Willey to the team after missing two games through injury. Willey is an excellent white ball player and would improve most white ball sides, particularly in English conditions.
LNS Team News:
Eoin Morgan’s side continue to go from strength to strength under the coaching of Trevor Bayliss in The Hundred 2022. Daniel Bell-Drummond and Brad Wheal came into the side with Chris Wood and Ravi Bopara missing out. Bell-Drummond should keep his spot after a very impressive appearance.
NOS vs LNS Pre-Toss LineUps:
Who will win today’s match: NOS vs LNS The Hundred Match Fantasy Team
We expect this to be a very watchable game at Headingley on Sunday afternoon. With Adam Lyth in excellent form with the bat and Dwayne Bravo delivering with the ball, Northern Superchargers are always going to have a chance. However, London Spirit are rewriting how to play this format and we are backing them to win this match.
London Spirit are favorites to beat Northern Superchargers
NOS Key Players:
the left-handed opener hit four successive sixes and eight maximums in total at the Kia Oval on Thursday. He finished with a strike-rate of 239.39.
the experienced West Indian all-rounder can still turn it on when required. He dismissed Rilee Rossouw and Sam Curran against Oval Invincibles.
the England spinner is most at home in front of his home crowd in Leeds. He picked up the wicket of Hilton Cartwright in the last game.
LNS Key Players:
the Australian crowd pleaser scored five fours and one six before grabbing the momentum in the field by dismissing James Vince with the first ball of Southern Brave’s innings.
the bowling all-rounder continues to take regular wickets in white ball tournaments across the globe. He dismissed Ross Whitelely and James Fuller in Friday’s win.
the Scottish right-arm fast medium bowler made his first appearance in the Men’s Hundred on Friday evening. He had an exceptional T20 Blast tournament for winners Hampshire Hawks earlier this year.
NOS vs LNS Team Info:
NOS Team Updates:
- NOS have a single victory in three games and are at fifth position in the points table.
- In their last league match, they failed to defend their total of 157. The likes of Adam Lyth and Faf du Plessis will be their key players.
- Faf du Plessis and Adam Lyth will probably open the inning.
- Michael Pepper will bat at the one-down position.
- Dwayne Bravo and Adam Hose will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the NOS as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Michael Pepper will do the Wicket Keeping for NOS.
- Adil Rashid will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Dwayne Bravo and Ben Raine will lead the pace attack of his team.
LNS Team Updates:
- On the other hand, LNS are at top of the table with wins in all three league fixtures.
- In their last outing, Spirit successfully defended their total of 147. The best picks from them will be Glenn Maxwell and Jordan Thompson.
- Adam Rossington and Zak Crawley will probably open the inning.
- Glenn Maxwell will bat at the one-down position.
- Daniel Bell Drummond and Eoin Morgan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Eoin Morgan will lead the London Spirit as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Adam Rossington will do the Wicket Keeping for London Spirit.
- Mason Crane and Nathan Ellis will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Faf du Plessis(C), Adam Lyth, Michael Pepper(WK), Dwayne Bravo, Adam Hose, John Simpson(WK), David Wiese, Roelof van der Merwe, Ben Raine, Craig Miles, Adil Rashid, Jordan Clark, Wahab Riaz, Matty Potts, Harry Brook, Callum Parkinson, David Willey, Saif Zaib
Adam Rossington(WK), Zak Crawley, Glenn Maxwell, Daniel Bell Drummond, Eoin Morgan(C), Kieron Pollard, Liam Dawson, Jordan Thompson, Nathan Ellis, Mason Crane, Brad Wheal, Chris Wood, Ben McDermott(WK), Toby Roland Jones, Dan Lawrence, Ravi Bopara, Jamie Smith(WK).