NOS vs MNR Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: NOS vs MNR The Hundred Match Prediction
Time: 12 August, 11:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Headingley Stadium – Leeds, England
- Dane Vilas top scored with an unbeaten 35 from 24 balls in Northern Superchargers last game. However, we are backing Harry Brook who has scored 189 runs in the competition to be the highest scoring player on his side in this game. Adil Rashid took 2-19 in the defeat to Southern Brave and is the leading wicket taker in the competition with dismissals in every game. He is our tip for Northern Superchargers’ top wicket taker against Manchester Originals.
- Manchester Originals became the first team to lose to London Spirit on Tuesday evening but Colin Ackermann hit his first half-century of the tournament. He is a good bet for their top scorer in this clash. With the ball, spinners Tom Hartley and Matt Parkinson took 5 wickets between them on Tuesday. We are recommending Hartley as the top wicket taker for Manchester Originals against Northern Superchargers.
- Harry Brook has been very consistent for Northern Superchargers but Adil Rashid has been the main match-winner. We anticipate the spinners of Rashid and Hartley to go head to head for the player of the match award with the England leg-spinner coming out on top.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on BBC2 in the UK. In Australia, the game will be telecast on Kayo Sports. Willow TV will show the match in the USA with SuperSport showing the clash in South Africa.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There have been plenty of runs scored at Emerald Headingley during the Men’s Hundred. We expect the spinners and the batsmen to have the most influence in this game.
With both teams losing their last games, don’t be surprised if the captains elect to put the others under pressure by inserting them after winning the toss.
Phil Salt (wk)
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: NOS vs MNR The Hundred Fantasy Team
It will be interesting to see how both sides react to their defeats in the previous games. They will both be raring to go in this local derby which was rained off in the reverse fixture. We are predicting plenty of runs and wickets for the spinners with Northern Superchargers winning the match.
NOS Key Players:
The stand-in captain has enjoyed his batting since being promoted up the order to compensate for Ben Stokes’ absence. However, he has only chipped in with 2 wickets in the tournament.
The young batter continues to impress in this format. The pressure has been relieved from him in recent games with other players also making valuable contributions.
The leg-spinner is yet to play in a game of The Hundred and not take a wicket. The conditions at his home ground should mean another fruitful game.
MNR Key Players:
The young opener was dismissed first ball by Mohammad Nabi at Old Trafford on Tuesday. However, he has the best strike-rate of all Manchester Originals batters.
The leg-spinner took a spectacular catch as well 2-18 from 20 balls against London Spirit. He bowls well in tandem with Tom Hartley.
The slow left-arm bowler out performed Matt Parkinson in the last game and both sit on 7 wickets in the tournament so far. He will enjoy the conditions in Leeds.
NOS Team Form:
- Defeat in their last game does not make Northern Superchargers an out of form side. They have the players to bounce back immediately.
MNR Team Form:
- Poor Manchester weather looked to be the only thing holding back the team from jumping up the table until the shock defeat to London Spirit on Tuesday.
Adam Lyth, Chris Lynn, David Willey(c), Harry Brook, Dane Vilas, John Simpson(w), Ben Raine, Brydon Carse, Matty Potts, Adil Rashid, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Faf du Plessis, Callum Parkinson, Matthew Fisher, Jordan Thompson
Philip Salt(w), Joe Clarke, Colin Munro, Colin Ackermann, Tom Lammonby, Carlos Brathwaite(c), Calvin Harrison, Lockie Ferguson, Tom Hartley, Fred Klaassen, Matthew Parkinson, Richard Gleeson, Jamie Overton, Sam Hain, Steven Finn
Southern Brave Womens:
Welsh Fire Womens:
WICKET KEEPER :
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.