Northern Superchargers vs London Spirit The Hundred Women Match Prediction
Match: NOS-W vs LNS-W Match Prediction
Time: 14 Aug, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: The Hundred Women Match
Venue: Headingley Stadium – Leeds, England
NOS-W vs LNS-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Jemimah Rodrigues top scored for the Superchargers with 51 runs from 32 balls against Oval Invincibles. She is our pick for Northern Superchargers highest run scorer. With the ball, Jenny Gunn took the only wicket for her side in Match 1 and is a very experienced player. She is our tip for Northern Superchargers’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Beth Mooney was playing on a completely different level from any other batters in Southampton on Friday afternoon. She hit 97 not-out from 55 balls and we are backing the Australian to be London Spirit’s highest run scorer in this match. Bowling all-rounder Danielle Gibson took 2-27 against Southern Brave and she is a strong choice for London Spirit’s top wicket taker.
- We recommend backing Beth Mooney to hit over 3.5 fours in this match.
NOS-W vs LNS-W Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket and BBC.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SkyGo, the BBC iPlayer and the FanCode App.
Weather & Pitch Report:
This game should be completed before the hottest part of the day but still expect temperatures to reach as high as 29 degrees during this match.
Throughout this summer we have seen a good batting wicket in Leeds. Expect a par score of over 160 on this quick and bouncy pitch.
Both London Spirit sides are the only ones across the Men’s and Women’s Hundred to have chosen to bat first in this year’s tournament. Irrespective of who wins the toss, we expect to see Spirit batting first in Yorkshire.
L, L, L, L, L
❌❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, W, L, W, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
NOS-W vs LNS-W Team News:
NOS-W Team News:
Although the Superchargers were beaten by nine wickets with 16 balls remaining in their opening match, they will have learnt valuable lessons for this format. Their batters will need to score runs at a faster rate but they certainly have the players to do so. We expect to see an unchanged XI.
LNS-W Team News:
It was a day of learning for London Spirit in their opening game as Charlie Dean took on the captaincy and soon learnt that even with 97 not out from Beth Mooney, you are still not guaranteed to win. The team selected was the strongest for Friday’s match and it would be a surprise if there are any changes ahead of this fixture.
NOS-W vs LNS-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: NOS-W vs LNS-W The Hundred Women Match Fantasy Team
The surface in Leeds has produced many an interesting and entertaining fixture across this UK summer and we expect another close game here. We are predicting plenty of runs and expect some of the big name batters to produce high scores. Overall we are backing London Spirit Women to win.
London Spirit Women are favourites to beat Northern Superchargers Women
NOS-W Key Players:
The talented Indian opener struck eight of her 32 balls for four on Thursday evening. Her last four scores in England are 51, 33, 44 not-out and 56 not-out.
the South African continued her strong batting form with 49 runs from 39 balls against Oval Invincibles. It would be a big surprise if she does not beat that score during the rest of the tournament.
the 36 year old all-rounder has been playing at the highest level of women’s cricket since 2004. She dismissed the dangerous Suzie Bates at the Kia Oval.
LNS-W Key Players:
the keeper-batter can be pleased with her batting efforts on Friday but no doubt will look at how she could have scored at a faster rate. 97 is now the highest score in the Women’s Hundred.
the New Zealand all-rounder gave London Spirit hope with the wicket of Maia Bouchier with 43 balls remaining on Friday. She also enjoyed an 87 run partnership with Mooney.
the bowling all-rounder got a first-ball duck but bounced back with the wickets of Smriti Mandhana and Georgia Adams in Southampton.
NOS-W vs LNS-W Team Info:
NOS-W Team Updates:
- The NOS-W enters the game after being wounded by a nine-wicket loss to Oval Invincible Women in the season opener.
- Jemimah Rodrigues and Alyssa Healy will probably open the inning.
- Bess Heath will bat at the one-down position.
- Hollie Armitage and Laura Wolvaardt will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hollie Armitage will lead the NOS-W as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Bess Heath will do the Wicket Keeping for NOS-W.
- Linsey Smith will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Katie Levick and Lucy Higham will lead the pace attack of her team.
LNS-W Team Updates:
- The LNS-W, on the other hand, are also coming off a 6-wicket loss against the Southern Brave Women in their last encounter.
- Beth Mooney and Grace Scrivens will probably open the inning.
- Beth Mooney is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Amelia Kerr will bat at the one-down position.
- Danielle Gibson and Naomi Dattani will handle the middle-order batting.
- Charlie Dean will lead the London Spirit Women as a Captain. She is also a good Bowler
- Amara Carr will do the Wicket Keeping for London Spirit Women.
- Danielle Gibson and Megan Schutt will lead the pace attack of her team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Northern Superchargers Women:
Jemimah Rodrigues, Alyssa Healy(WK), Bess Heath(WK), Hollie Armitage(C), Laura Wolvaardt, Alice Davidson-Richards, Jenny Gunn, Linsey Smith, Beth Langston, Lucy Higham, Katie Levick, Liz Russell, Bethany Harmer, Katherine Fraser, Rachel Slater, Heather Graham, Kalea Moore
London Spirit Women:
Beth Mooney, Grace Scrivens, Amelia Kerr, Danielle Gibson, Naomi Dattani, Sophie Luff, Amara Carr(WK), Charlie Dean(C), Freya Davies, Megan Schutt, Alice Monaghan, Jess Kerr, Nancy Harman, Nat Wraith(WK), Grace Ballinger, Chloe Brewer.