NOS-W vs MNR-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: NOS-W vs MNR-W The Hundred Match Prediction
Time: 12 August, 08:00 PM (IST)
Venue: Headingley Stadium – Leeds, England
- Jemima Rodrigues is the star player in the tournament and has hit 3 half-centuries. She is a reliable choice for Northern Superchargers Women’s highest run scorer in this match.
- England’s Linsey Smith has 7 wickets in the competition and the last match was her first without a dismissal. She always bowls economically and is a good tip for Northern Superchargers Women’s top wicket taker against Manchester Originals Women.
- Captain Kate Cross has 7 wickets for Manchester Originals Women across the tournament. She is our recommendation for their top wicket taker in this clash.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on BBC2 in the UK. In Australia, the game will be telecast on Kayo Sports. Willow TV will show the match in the USA with SuperSport showing the clash in South Africa.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The match will be played at Emerald Headingley, Leeds. Northern Superchargers Women hit the highest score in the Women’s Hundred of 131-4 from only 85 balls at this venue. A big score could be on the cards in this match.
Lauren Winfield Hill (c & wk)
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options for SL:
Alice Davidson Richards
Who will win today match: NOS-W vs MNR-W The Hundred Fantasy Team
With qualification for the knockout stage unlikely, we may see the shackles lifted from Manchester Originals Women and a stronger performance delivered. However, we think Northern Superchargers Women will still be too strong and we are predicting a home victory.
NOS-W Key Players:
Rodrigues has scored 976 T20I runs, whereas she has scored 241 runs in The Hundred so far.
Richards scored 159 runs at an average of 39.75 in Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy, whereas her bowling economy was 6.93. She has scalped seven wickets in this tournament, whereas she has scored 106 runs with the bat.
Smit has scalped 13 T20I wickets, whereas she has scalped seven wickets in the Hundred so far.
MNR-W Key Players:
Lee has scored 1782 T20I runs at an average of 25.09, whereas she has also scored a century. [This Tournament: 100 Runs].
Lamb scored 220 runs at an average of Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy, whereas she scalped a couple of wickets in bowling. [This Tournament: 3 wickets and 79 Runs].
Ecclestone has scalped 64 T20I wickets in 45 games, whereas her economy has been 5.89. [This Tournament: 3 wickets & 74 Runs].
NOS-W Team Form:
- Northern Superchargers have lost their way in the Hundred as they have lost their previous two matches. They would be under pressure to arrest their slide and claim a place in the Finals. With so many teams so close together, there is no question of taking anything easy and we think they would need to win both their remaining matches.
- Jemimah Rodrigues and Laura Wolvaardt are the batters that are going to have to take the responsibility of leading from the front. Rodrigues is the highest scorer of the Hundred and is in great form. Laura Kimmince, Alice Richards, and Winfield Hill give the Northern Superchargers a strong batting lineup.
- The bowling lineup is led by Katei Levick and Linsey Smith, both of whom went wicketless in the previous match. Kalea Moore emerged as the best bowler and that would have pleased the team quite a lot
MNR-W Team Form:
- The Manchester Originals backed the wrong overseas player when they chose to retain Lizelle Lee over Hharmanpreet Kaur. Whether they change their mind or not remains to be seen but surely the inconsistent performances from Lee would be clear for everyone to see.
- Emma Lamb, Sophie Ecclestone, and Mignon du Preez are the three batters leading the charge for the Manchester Originals. They have been in good form and seem to be able to put up a fight every time they get a chance.
- The bowling is led by Kate Cross and Alex Hartley. They are the two leading wicket-takers for the team so far and are pretty effective at keeping the runs down as well. Sophie Ecclestone continues to baffle everyone by just not being able to pick up wickets in the Hundred. She went wicketless in the previous match as well.
Lauren Winfield Hill(w/c), Jemimah Rodrigues, Laura Wolvaardt, Bess Heath, Alice Davidson Richards, Laura Kimmince, Linsey Smith, Kalea Moore, Elizabeth Russell, Rachel Slater, Katie Levick, Sterre Kalis, Helen Fenby, Phoebe Graham, Ami Campbell, Hollie Armitage, Nicola Carey, Beth Langston
Manchester Originals Women:
Lizelle Lee, Emma Lamb, Mignon du Preez, Cordelia Griffith, Sophie Ecclestone, Eleanor Threlkeld(w), Georgie Boyce, Kate Cross(c), Natalie Brown, Alex Hartley, Hannah Jones, Danielle Collins, Laura Jackson, Alice Dyson, Harmanpreet Kaur
Southern Brave Womens:
Welsh Fire Womens:
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options:
Alice Davidson Richards
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.