NOT vs DUR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for Vitality T20 Blast Match Team and Analysis
Vitality T20 Blast Match Prediction
Match: NOT vs DUR Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 08 June, 11:00 PM (IST)
Series:: Vitality T20 Blast Match 2023
Venue: Trent Bridge – Nottingham, England
W, W, L, L, W
W, L, W, L, W
- Joe Clarke has been the key batter at the top of the order for Nottinghamshire in recent games and he is our pick for their highest run scorer against Durham.
- Shaheen Shah Afridi is a strike bowler and he is a strong choice for Nottinghamshire’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Only Ben Green has taken more wickets than Nathan Sowter in the 2023 T20 Blast. He is our tip for Durham’s top wicket taker in this game.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sky Go.
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chance of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
This Vitality T20 Blast game will be played at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. This is a hard and quick wicket where we expect a par score to be over 185.
Trent Bridge – Nottingham, England
Total matches: 14
Matches won batting first: 9
Matches won bowling first: 5
Average 1st Inns scores: 163
Average 2nd Inns scores: 143
Highest total recorded
232/6 (20 Ov) by PAK vs ENG
Lowest total recorded
110/10 (17 Ov) by NZ vs SL
Highest score chased
173/3 (19.4 Ov) by ENG vs WI
Lowest score defended
130/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs IND
NOT Team News:
With four wins and three defeats, Nottinghamshire are one of five teams on eight points in the North Group. The Outlaws are in fifth place in the group but level on points with Worcestershire Rapids at the top of the table. Notts beat Lancashire Lightning by 5 wickets in the last game.
DUR Team News:
There have been only two defeats for Durham so far in the Vitality T20 Blast 2023 and they come into this match in third place with eight points on the board in the North Group. Durham picked up their fourth victory of the campaign with a 4-wicket win over Northamptonshire Steelbacks.
2. Alex Hales
3. Colin Munro
4. Matthew Montgomery
5. Samit Patel
6. Tom Moores(WK)
7. Steven Mullaney(C)
8. Calvin Harrison
9. Matthew Carter
10. Shaheen Afridi
11. Jake Ball
2. Alex Lees(C)
3. Michael Jones
4. O G-Robinson(WK)
5. Ashton Turner
6. Bas de Leede
7. Ben Raine
8. Luke Robinson
9. Wayne Parnell
10. Liam Trevaskis
11. Nathan Sowter
NOT Team Info –
- Joe Clarke and Alex Hales will probably open the inning.
- Joe Clarke is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Colin Munro will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Matthew Montgomery and Samit Patel will handle the middle-order batting.
- Steven Mullaney will lead the Nottinghamshire as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Tom Moores will do the Wicket Keeping for Nottinghamshire.
- Matthew Carter and Samit Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Matthew Carter was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shaheen Afridi and Jake Ball will lead the pace attack of his team.
DUR Team Info –
- Graham Clark and Alex Lees will probably open the inning.
- Michael Jones will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Oliver George-Robinson and Ashton Turner will handle the middle-order batting.
- Alex Lees will lead the Durham as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Graham Clark will do the Wicket Keeping for Durham.
- Liam Trevaskis will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Nathan Sowter and Ben Raine will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Nathan Sowter is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Cricket fans from across the globe will be keeping an eye on this contest as both teams have been in good form and will already be dreaming of winning the competition this year. Our prediction is for a close match but we think that Nottinghamshire have the edge with both bat and ball. We are backing Nottinghamshire to win.
NOT vs DUR Key Players:
NOT Team Batting
In Joe Clarke and Alex Hales, Nottinghamshire have a powerful opening pair and have plenty of reliable run-scorers beneath them in the order. Clarke top scored with 42 runs from 24 balls, including six fours and two sixes, in the win over Lancashire Lightning.
NOT Team Bowling
Captain Steven Mullaney was the only one of Nottinghamshire’ six-man bowling attack who went wicketless in their win on Sunday. Shaheen Shah Afridi has been a regular wicket taker in this campaign with Matthew Carter picking up 3-26 in the last match.
DUR Team Batting
Opener Graham Clark has already hit a century in this year’s competition and he top scored for Durham with 55 runs from 30 balls against Northamptonshire. Durham have a long batting order with the likes of Bas de Leede and Wayne Parnell all capable of contributing from the lower-middle-order.
DUR Team Bowling
South African left-arm medium fast bowler Wayne Parnell picks up wickets in this format irrespective of the venue or opposition. He took 2-35 in the last game but was out-bowled by leg-spinner Nathan Sowter who returned figures of 4-14 from four overs.
NOT Team Form:
Nottinghamshire lost successive matches against Worcestershire Rapids and Yorkshire Vikings but come into this game looking for their third win in a row.
DUR Team Form:
Durham have only won back-to-back games once in this campaign but all four of their victories have been by convincing margins.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Nottinghamshire (NOT) Squad:
Joe Clarke(WK), Alex Hales, Colin Munro, Matthew Montgomery, Samit Patel, Tom Moores(WK), Steven Mullaney(C), Calvin Harrison, Matthew Carter, Shaheen Afridi, Jake Ball, Conor McKerr, Ben Martindale, Tom Loten, Ben Slater, James Hayes, Haseeb Hameed, Sam King, Ben Duckett, Lyndon James, Fateh Singh, Liam Patterson-White, Dane Schadendorf(WK), Brett Hutton, Olly Stone, Stuart Broad, Dane Paterson, Toby Pettman, Luke Fletcher.
Durham (DUR) Squad:
Graham Clark(WK), Alex Lees(C), Michael Jones, Oliver George-Robinson(WK), Ashton Turner, Bas de Leede, Ben Raine, Luke Robinson, Wayne Parnell, Liam Trevaskis, Nathan Sowter, Oliver Gibson, Matthew Kuhnemann, Stanley Mcalindon, Harry Crawshaw, Tristan Stubbs, David Bedingham, Jonathan Bushnell, George Drissell, Paul Coughlin, Brydon Carse, Brandon Glover, Luke Doneathy, Mark Wood, Tomas Mackintosh(WK), Scott Borthwick, Matty Potts, Ben Stokes.