NRK vs CSG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for TNPL T20 Match-14 Team and Analysis
TNPL T20 Match Prediction
Match: NRK vs CSG Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 24 Jun, 03:15 PM (IST)
Series:: TNPL T20 Match 2023
Venue: SCF Cricket Ground – Salem, India
W, L, W, W, L
L, L, W, W, N
NRK vs CSG Dream11 Prediction:
- Guruswamy Ajitesh top scored on Thursday and he is our pick for Nellai Royal Kings against Chepauk Super Gillies. N S Harish took 1-17 in the last game and we are backing him to be Nellai Royal Kings’ top wicket taker.
- Only Sai Sadharsan has scored more runs in the tournament so far than Baba Aparajith. The batting all-rounder is our tip for Chepauk Super Gillies’ highest run scorer against Nellai Royal Kings. Rahil Shah has 7 wickets in the competition and he is a strong choice for Chepauk Super Gillies’ top wicket taker on Saturday.
- Rahil Shah is in excellent form and we are backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this match.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sky Go.
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be hot throughout with sunny spells to begin with. The forecast is for potential thunderstorms in the second half of the second innings.
The average T20 score at this venue in 2022 was under 130 with spin bowlers picking up the majority of wickets.
Teams batting second have the best record at this venue and we predict that both sides will decide to bowl first if they win the toss ahead of this fixture.
NRK Team News:
There is plenty of confidence in the squad ahead of this game and the Royal Kings have plenty of depth across their squad. With this likely to be one of the toughest games so far for the team, we expect the same XI to be selected.
SS Team News:
It would be a big surprise if the team management at Chepauk Super Gillies chose to make changes after the last game, considering it was a very narrow defeat. No injuries have been reported across the squad and we expect to see the same XI take the field.
1.Sri Neranjan R
2. Arun Karthik(WK)(C)
3. Ajitesh G(WK)
4. Rithik Easwaran(WK)
5. Sonu Yadav
6. P Sugendhiran
7. L Suryaprakash
8. S Lakshay Jain
9. NS Harish
10. M Poiyamozhi
11. Sandeep Warrier
2. N Jagadeesan(WK)(C)
3. P Ranjan Paul(WK)
4. Baba Aparajith
5. Sanjay Yadav
6. Harish S Kumar
7. Uthirasamy Sasidev
8. Ramalingan Rohit
9. Lokesh Raj
10. Rahil Shah
11. B Rocky
NRK Team Info –
- Sri Neranjan R and Arun Karthik will probably open the inning.
- Ajitesh G will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ajitesh G is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rithik Easwaran and Sonu Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Arun Karthik will lead the Nellai Royal Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Rithik Easwaran will do the Wicket Keeping for Nellai Royal Kings.
- M Poiyamozhi and S Lakshay Jain will lead the pace attack of his team.
- S Lakshay Jain was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
SS Team Info –
- Santosh Shiv and Narayan Jagadeesan will probably open the inning.
- Pradosh Ranjan Paul will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Baba Aparajith and Sanjay Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Baba Aparajith is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Narayan Jagadeesan will lead the CSG as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Narayan Jagadeesan will do the Wicket Keeping for CSG.
- Rahil Shah and Ramalingan Rohit will lead the pace attack of his team.
This promises to be another entertaining match in the 2023 TNPL. On a low scoring pitch, it could well come down to which of the top quality spinners on both sides perform the best. Overall, our prediction is for Chepauk Super Gillies to win this match.
NRK vs CSG Key Players:
Nellai Royal Kings
the 20 year old right hander struck five fours and one six in his innings in the last game. He is an exciting young talent.
the all-rounder showed his skills in the field against Salem Spartans and ran out one of their openers before hitting a six with the bat.
the spinner is always very economical but should be even more of an attacking threat with the ball on this spin friendly surface.
Chepauk Super Gillies
the batting all-rounder had already made a score of 46 not out in this year’s competition before striking two fours and seven sixes on Wednesday.
the skipper is always involved, opening the batting as well as keeping wicket. He hit his highest score of this campaign in the last game so his confidence should be high.
the experienced left-arm spinner was in fine form in the last game and is yet to go wicketless across the 2023 TNPL.
NRK Team Form:
The Royal Kings have only lost one match across TNPL 2023 so far and won their last game by a comfortable 5 wickets.
CSG Team Form:
Chepauk Super Gillies come into this game after defeats by 8 wickets to Lyca Kovai Kings and by 1 run to Dindigul Dragons.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Nellai Royal Kings (NRK) Squad:
Sri Neranjan R, Arun Karthik(WK)(C), Ajitesh G(WK), Rithik Easwaran(WK), Sonu Yadav, P Sugendhiran, Laxmesha Suryaprakash, S Lakshay Jain, NS Harish, M Poiyamozhi, Sandeep Warrier, Nidish Rajagopal, J-Rohan, Emmanuel Cherian, Adithya Arun, Karthick Manikandan, Aswin Crist, R Mithun, S Mohan Prasath, N Kabilan, SJ Arunkumar, T Veeramani, Lakshminarayanan Vignesh
Chepauk Super Gillies (CSG) Squad:
Santosh Shiv, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK)(C), Pradosh Ranjan Paul(WK), Baba Aparajith, Sanjay Yadav, Harish S Kumar, Uthirasamy Sasidev, Ramalingan Rohit, Lokesh Raj, Rahil Shah, B Rocky, R-Sibi, M-Viju Arul, M-Silambarasan, B Iyappan, Mathan Kumar(WK), Rajagopal Sathish