NRK vs ITT Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for TNPL T20 Match-10 Team and Analysis
TNPL T20 Match Prediction
Match: NRK vs ITT Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 20 Jun, 07:15 PM (IST)
Series:: TNPL T20 Match 2023
Venue: NPR College Ground – Dindigul, India
W, W, L, L, L
L, L, L, W, L
NRK vs ITT Dream11 Prediction:
- Guruswamy Ajitesh hit 112 runs from 60 balls on Friday and the top order batter is our tip for Nellai Royal Kings’ highest run scorer in IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans. M Poiyamozhi took 3-29 against Lyca Kovai Kings and he is our pick for Nellai Royal Kings’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Radhakrishnan hit 36 runs from 33 balls in the last game and the 23 year old is a strong choice for Tiruppur’s highest run scorer against Nellai Royal Kings. Ajith Ram took 2-15 from four overs last time out and the spinner is well worth backing as Tiruppur’s top wicket taker in this clash.
- In conditions which suit the bowlers, we recommend choosing M Poiyamozhi to take over 1.5 wickets in this game.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sky Go.
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for high humidity throughout this game on Tuesday evening. Thunderstorms are expected earlier in the day but should have cleared up in time for this match.
Teams batting first have struggled against the spinning ball and the moving ball so far in Dindigul. The pitch gets easier to bat on as the game progresses.
Both games on Sunday at this venue were won by the team batting second and we predict that both skippers will choose to field first if they win the toss ahead of this match.
NRK vs ITT Team NEWS:
NRK Team News:
In spite of beginning the TNPL 2023 with a 6 wicket victory and 38 balls remaining, Nellai Royal Kings made two changes to their XI ahead of the match against Lyca Kovai Kings on Friday. Out went Nidhish Rajagopal and Karthick Manikandan with Mohan Prasath and R Mithun coming in.
ITT Team News:
Radhakrishnan came into the team for the last game and immediately made an impact with the bat. He helped the team recover from early wickets to put a total on the board for the bowlers to defend. There are no new injuries in the squad ahead of this clash.
1.Sri Neranjan R,
2. Arun Karthik(WK)(C)
3. Ajitesh G(WK)
4. Rithik Easwaran(WK)
5. Sonu Yadav
6. SJ Arunkumar
7. R Mithun
8. M Poiyamozhi
9. S Mohan Prasath
10. S Lakshay Jain
11. Sandeep Warrier
2. NS Chaturved
3. K Vishal Vaidhya
4. S Radhakrishnan
5. Vijay Shankar
6. Rajendran Vivek
7. B Anirudh Sita Ram
8. S Mohamed Ali
9. R Sai Kishore(C)
10. S Ajith Ram
11. P Bhuvaneswaran
NRK vs ITT Team Combo:
NRK Team Info –
- Sri Neranjan R and Arun Karthik will probably open the inning.
- Ajitesh G will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ajitesh G is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rithik Easwaran and Sonu Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Arun Karthik will lead the Nellai Royal Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Rithik Easwaran will do the Wicket Keeping for Nellai Royal Kings.
- M Poiyamozhi and S Mohan Prasath will lead the pace attack of his team.
ITT Team Info –
- Tushar Raheja and NS Chaturved will probably open the inning.
- K Vishal Vaidhya will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- S Radhakrishnan and Vijay Shankar will handle the middle-order batting.
- Vijay Shankar is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore will lead the ITT as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Tushar Raheja will do the Wicket Keeping for ITT.
- Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore and S Ajith Ram will lead the pace attack of his team.
- S Ajith Ram was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
Based on both team’s previous results, this could be quite a one-sided match in Dindigul on Tuesday evening. Tiruppur have not looked good enough with either bat or ball as yet whereas Nellai Royal Kings have been dominant. Our prediction is for another big win for Nellai Royal Kings.
NRK vs ITT Key Players:
Nellai Royal Kings
The 20 year old right-hander scored eight sixes and seven fours in Match 6 against Lyca Kovai Kings.
The 23 year old all-rounder has made scores of 13 and 20 and returned figures of 2-26 and 1-42 from his opening two matches.
the bowling all-rounder has been impressive in both games so far in the tournament. He has used the conditions well to take five wickets.
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans
The middle order batter made his first appearance of the competition in the last game and hit three boundaries whilst top scoring for the team.
The former India international all-rounder has already made contributions with both bat and ball in the tournament and is a talented player.
The 24 year old left-arm spinner was very impressive against Chepauk Super Gillies on Thursday, dismissing both openers.
NRK vs ITT Team Forms:
NRK Team Form:
The Royal Kings won their opening game with 38 balls remaining and their last match from the final ball. They are targeting their third victory in a row.
ITT Team Form:
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans have been on the receiving end of defeats by 70 runs and by 7 wickets so far in the tournament.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Nellai Royal Kings (NRK) Squad:
Adithya Arun, Ajitesh Guruswamy, Arun Karthik (c), Aswin Crist, Rithik Easwaran, NS Harish, Karthick Manikandan, R Mithun, S Mohan Prasath, M Poiyamozhi, Nidhish Rajagopal, Sandeep Warrier, Sonu Yadav, Sri Neranjan, P Sugendhiran, Laxmesha Suryaprakash, SJ Arun Kumar, Emmanuel Cherian, N Kabilan
Idream Tiruppur Tamizhans (ITT) Squad:
S Ajith Ram, Balchander Anirudh, NS Chaturved, S Ganesh, Alliraj Karuppusamy, S Manigandan, G Periyaswamy, S Radhakrishnan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore (c), Vijay Shankar, Trilok Nag, Tushar Raheja, K Vishal Vaidhya, P Bhuvaneswaran, Rahul Harish, Mohamed Ali, G Parthasarathy, M Ragavan, I Vetrivel, Rajendran Vivek