New Zealand vs India
3rd ODI Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 30 Nov, 7:00 AM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: Hagley Oval – Christchurch, New Zealand
NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction:
- Tom Latham has scored two ODI centuries in Christchurch and the keeper-batter is our tip for New Zealand’s highest run scorer against India. Lockie Ferguson only bowled 2.5 overs before the game was ended in Hamilton and he will be fresh for this ODI. He is well worth backing as New Zealand’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Shubman Gill averages 61.28 from 14 innings in this format and the opener is our pick for India’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, pace bowlers often succeed at this venue and Umran Malik is a strong choice for India’s top wicket taker against New Zealand.
- India’s opening batters are both in strong form and we recommend backing them to have the ‘Highest Opening Partnership.
NZ vs IND Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on DD Sports, Sky Sports NZ and BT Sports.
Fans can stream the match on Amazon Prime TV.
Weather & Pitch Report:
India’s entire tour of New Zealand has seen plenty of poor weather and there are likely to be rain interruptions in Christchurch as well. It will be cloudy and humid throughout.
We expect the surface to have some grass left on the wicket and to see movement off the pitch as well as through the air. A par score will be around 280.
The last three ODIs at the Hagley Oval have been won by the team batting second and we predict that both skippers will choose to field first in this game.
Team Form in the Last Five ODI Matches:
NR, W, L, L, L
❌ ✅ ❌❌❌
NR, L, W, W, L
❌ ❌✅ ✅❌
NZ vs IND TEAM NEWS:
NZ Team News:
After being an unused squad member throughout the T20 World Cup and the recent IT20 series against India, all-rounder Michael Bracewell finally found his way back into the team ahead of the second ODI. It would be a big surprise if New Zealand chose a different XI for this final match of the series.
IND Team News:
There were two changes for India ahead of the second ODI with Deepak Chahar and Deepak Hooda coming into the side in place of Shardul Thakur and Sanju Samson. With only 12.5 overs possible on Sunday, we expect to see the same team selected for this game.
NZ vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
NZ vs IND Team Updates:
NZ Team Updates
- NZ will be eyeing on the series victory after winning this game against India.
- Their middle order looks in wonderful form with Kane Williamson hoping to continue his form.
- Finn Allen and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Kane Williamson will bat at the one-down position.
- Daryl-Mitchell and Tom Latham will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tom Latham is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Kane Williamson will lead the New Zealand as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Devon Conway will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Mitchell Santner and Michael Bracewell will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Lockie Ferguson and Tim Southee will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND Team Updates
- India had amassed 89 for 1 in 12.5 overs when the weather finally forced the cancellation of the match.
- Shubhman Gill and Suryakumar Yadav scored 34*(25) and 45*(42) while looking to be in terrific shape. The game was shortened to 29 overs for each side, but the subsequent interruption forced the officials to abandon the match.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Shubman Gill is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- Rishabh Pant and Suryakumar Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shikhar Dhawan will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Washington Sundar and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umran Malik and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
This ODI will bring an end to the India tour of New Zealand which has included IT20s, ODIs and plenty of rain. Both teams have pace bowlers who will be able to take advantage of cloudy conditions and the batting line-ups on both teams are very strong. New Zealand have an excellent record at this venue and we are predicting another victory for them.
New Zealand are favorites to beat India at odds
NZ Key Players:
The 30 year old left-handed batter has played in over 200 internationals. He has hit 25 ODI scores over 50 in his career and has a particularly strong record at this venue.
The skipper is one of the most consistent batters in the world across all formats. He has made more than 40 runs in each of his last five international innings.
The pace bowler has his fitness carefully monitored but has gradually increased his workload over this year. He will enjoy bowling on this pitch.
IND Key Players:
The right-hander hit 45 not out from 42 balls before the rain arrived in the last match. He has had an excellent 2022 and will enjoy the pace in the wicket in Christchurch.
With the likes of Kohli, Sharma and Rahul out of the team, this game represents another opportunity for Iyer to dominate the batting for India.
The leading wicket takers in ODIs at this venue are all pace bowlers. Malik has shown that he can disturb top class batters and he will be looking forward to performing in this fixture.
NZ vs IND Team Forms:
NZ Team Form:
New Zealand spent a large part of this year playing ODIs against the likes of Scotland, Ireland and Netherlands. However, they have played stronger teams of late and have won only one of their last five.
IND Team Form:
India have won two of their last five ODIs but overall have had plenty of success in this format during this year.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Finn Allen, Devon Conway(WK), Kane Williamson(C), Daryl-Mitchell, Tom Latham(WK), Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Michael Bracewell, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Henry Nicholls, Adam Milne
Shikhar Dhawan(C), Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Washington Sundar, Deepak Chahar, Umran Malik, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Sen, Sanju Samson(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Kuldeep Yadav, Shardul Thakur