Oman vs Nepal 2nd ODI Match Prediction
Match: OMN vs NEP ODI Match Prediction
Time: 14 September, 04:00 PM (IST)
Venue: Al Amerat Cricket Ground – Muscat, Oman
- Jatinder Singh is a renowned name in Oman Cricket and is arguably their best batter. We are backing him to start well and be the top scorer of his team.
- Kusal Bhurtel scored a sensational 84 in the last game. As an opener, he will get to face the new ball, of which it will be easy to score as compared to old ball. He is our pick for Nepal top scorer.
- The batting lineup of Oman has plenty of big hitters. They are likely to hit more sixes.
Live Streaming: 2nd ODI Match of OMN vs NEP will start at 04:00 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The surface is expected to be flat but slow. Batsmen need to work hard to score, especially against slower bowlers.
W, W, W, W, L
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
W, W, W, W, L
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
OMN Team News:
- Oman has not played a lot of international cricket but if we see their record of last few games, both T20I and ODI, they have won their last eight games. Jatinder Singh, Aqib , Zeeshan Maqsood, all are very good batters. Also, playing in their home conditions will be an advantage.
NEP Team News:
- Nepal picked up a comprehensive win over USA in the last game. While USA did post a decent total on the board, Nepal batter came together to gun it down 49 overs and win the match by 5 wickets. Kusal Bhurtel scored a brilliant 84 while other batters also chipped in with vital contributions. Nepal will be keen to deliver another such performance but against Oman it won’t be easy.
Who will win today match: OMN vs NEP ODI Match Fantasy Team
Oman played a few games against Mumbai Ranji Team recently and did well. They have a pretty balanced team and are well used to the conditions as well. They will start as favourites
OMN Key Players:
- Aaqib Ilyas is a right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler from Oman. He has hammered 115 runs and grabbed 4 wickets in the last two matches against Nepal
- Zeeshan Maqsood is a left-handed batsman and left-arm orthodox spinner from Oman. He has smashed 68 runs in the last two matches against Nepal
NEP Key Players:
- Sandeep Lamichhane is a right-handed batsman and right-arm leg-break bowler from Nepal. He took 2 wickets in the last game
- Kushal Bhurtel is a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium pacer from Nepal. He smacked 84 runs in the last match
OMN Team Form:
- Naseem Khushi
- Mohammad Nadeem
- Sandeep Goud
- Bilal Khan.
NEP Team Form:
- Binod Bhandari(w)
- Paras Khadka
- Subash Khakurel
- Sushan Bhari
- Karan KC
Kushal Bhurtel, Aasif Sheikh, Karan KC, Bikram Sob, Abinash Bohara, Dipendra Singh Airee, Gyanendra Malla (c), Sharad Vesawkar, Binod Bhandari (wk), Sompal Kami, Sushan Bhari, Pawan Sarraf, Gulsan Jha, Aarif Sheikh, Kushal Malla, Sandeep Lamichhane, Rohit Paudel.
Player Form Sheet:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.