OMN vs UAE Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: OMN vs UAE CWC League 2 Prediction
Time: 29 November, 01:00 PM (IST)
Venue: Wanderers Cricket Ground, Windhoek
- In the third match of the tri-series, Oman and UAE will lock horns at Wanderers Cricket Ground, Windhoek on November 29.
- Oman have already played two matches in the series against Namibia and are a bit settled with respect to conditions. The Zeeshan Maqsood-led side lost their first encounter, but bagged a big win in their second contest.
- Ayaan Khan, the middle-order batter, and Zeeshan Maqsood with his all-round performance stole the limelight for the Oman team and they would be keen to extend their lead in the Super League.
- Oman are already leading the Super League 2 points table with 14 wins in 20 contests after bagging 29 points.
- Meanwhile, the United Arab Emirates will be led by Ahmed Raza. They have some exceptional performers with both bat and ball in their XI. All they need to do is put up collective performances to grab initial momentum in the series.
Live Streaming: 2nd match of OMN vs UAE will start at 01:00 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The surface at the Wanderers Cricket Ground will be have some excellent batting-friendly conditions as seen in the last few games. Things have improved from the batters point of view in this competition but there will still be great assistance for the pacers and spinners. Therefore picking a right combination of batters, bowlers and all-rounders will be vital from the fantasy cricket point of view.
W, L, NR, W, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
L, W, W, W, L
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
OMN Team News:
- There are no major injury issues in the Oman camp.
- They are unlikely to make any big time changes from the last game.
- Zeeshan Maqsood will be the captain.
- Naseem Khushi will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Aqib Ilyas, Jatinder Singh, Kashyap Prajapati and Zeeshan Maqsood will be expected to play an important role in the batting department.
- The trio of Khawar Ali, Bilal Khan and Kaleemullah will form a crucial part of the bowling attack.
UAE Team News:
- There are no injury issues in the United Arab Emirates camp.
- Ahmed Raza will captain the team.
- Vriitya Aravind will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Rohan Mustafa, Waseem Muhammad, Chirag Suri and CP Rizwan will be their important clogs in the batting department.
- Ahmed Raza, Zahoor Khan and Karthik Meiyappan will be crucial with the ball.
Who will win today match: OMN vs UAE CWC League 2 Fantasy Team
OMN Key Players:
UAE Key Players:
OMN Team Form:
- Oman’s biggest strength is its batting strength and that was what allowed it to score 291 in the previous match. Kashyap, Illyas, Ayaan Khan, and a few others all scored runs. It can be argued that their best batsman, Jatindar Singh, did not even contribute and so the batting still has more left in the tank.
- Oman’s biggest weakness is its bowling lineup. It almost failed to defend 291 against Namibia and eventually just managed to win by 10 runs. A spin-heavy bowling could struggle in the conditions but UAE might not have the batting to take advantage of that.
UAE Team Form:
- UAE has some very good associate players but it appears as if they may have peaked a few years earlier. The replacement players have not quite come in and the team seems to be losing quality. Chirag Sure, Rohan Mustafa, and Ahmed Raza will need to lead from the front to give the UAE a chance in this match and the ones to follow.
- The batting lineup appears to be a bit weak and lacking in power. We also think it does not have the depth that Oman does at the moment. On the bowling front, UAE is struggling with a lot of the same problems that Oman has. It’s bowling lineup is dominated by spinners and that may not translate very well in Namibia.
United Arab Emirates:
Basil Hameed, Chirag Suri, Chundangapoyil Rizwan, Muhammad Usman, Waseem Muhammad, Ahmed Raza, Akif Raja, Alishan Sharafu, Kashif Daud, Rohan Mustafa, Mohammad Boota, Vriitya Aravind, Junaid Siddique, Karthik Meiyappan, Zahoor Khan.
Player Form Sheet:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.