OVI vs LNS Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: OVI vs LNS The Hundred Match Prediction
Time: 14 August, 11:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Kennington Oval – London, England
- Oval Invincibles beat Trent Rockets in their last match which was 65 balls aside. Jason Roy hit 56 not out from 29 balls and is our tip for Oval Invincibles’ leading run scorer in this game. With the ball, Sunil Narine took 3-11 from 10 balls and is worth backing as his sides’ top wicket taker against London Spirit.
- London Spirit experienced victory for the first time in the Men’s Hundred against Manchester Originals on Tuesday. Opener keeper-batsman Adam Rossington made 46 from 29 balls and is an excellent bet for London Spirit’s highest run scorer in this match. Brad Wheal announced himself on the tournament with 4-17 against Manchester Originals and is our recommendation for London Spirit’s top wicket taker against Oval Invincibles.
- Jason Roy has 2 unbeaten half-centuries in the competition and we expect him to go head to head with Afghan all-rounder Mohammad Nabi for the player of the match award. Nabi took 2 wickets and hit a boundary in the last game and is our choice for the award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on BBC2 in the UK. In Australia, the game will be telecast on Kayo Sports. Willow TV will show the match in the USA with SuperSport showing the clash in South Africa.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The spin and pace-off bowlers were very successful in the last game at The Oval. We expect the same in this game with a par score of 145.
Eoin Morgan shocked experts with his choice to bat first against Manchester Originals. But it worked so he may do it again. We expect Sam Billings to insert London Spirit if he wins the toss.
Adam Rossington (wk)
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: OVI vs LNS The Hundred Fantasy Team
After the washout in the reverse fixture, both teams will be very keen to earn bragging rights over their London rivals. London Spirit should have a spring in their step after beating Manchester Originals but we predict Oval Invincibles to be too strong in this game.
OVI Key Players:
The opener has made 2 half-centuries in his 174 runs in the tournament. No player in the Invincibles has hit more fours or sixes than Roy.
The captain has the second highest number of runs for his franchise. He has managed the loss of players well and is a key batter in the middle order.
The West Indies bowling all-rounder doubled his tally with 3-11 in the win over Trent Rockets. His off-spin will again be a valuable weapon in this game.
LNS Key Players:
Northamptonshire’s keeper batsman has hit the most boundaries for London Spirit in the tournament.
The Afghan all-rounder has a big reputation in limited overs cricket and has shown bits and pieces of his talent so far. A big performance may well be coming.
The South African born pace bowler looks like the player London Spirit have been looking for throughout the tournament. He took key wickets against Manchester Originals.
OVI Team Form:
- Unstoppable at The Oval, the side know that a win will propel them into the top 3. Key players are performing and coming into form at the right time of The Hundred tournament.
LNS Team Form:
- One win does not mean that London Spirit are now the form side of the competition but Eoin Morgan will be confident of more wins to come.
Jason Roy, Will Jacks, Sunil Narine, Colin Ingram, Sam Billings(w/c), Alex Blake, Tom Curran, Tabraiz Shamsi, Reece Topley, Nathan Sowter, Jordan Cox, Brandon Glover, Jordan Clark, Laurie Evans, Sandeep Lamichhane
Adam Rossington(w), Luis Reece, Josh Inglis, Joe Cracknell, Eoin Morgan(c), Ravi Bopara, Roelof van der Merwe, Blake Cullen, Bradley Wheal, Mason Crane, Joe Denly, Jade Dernbach, David Wiese, Mohammad Amir
Southern Brave Womens:
Welsh Fire Womens:
WICKET KEEPER :
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.