OVI vs MNR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for The Hundred Mens Match-13 Team and Analysis
The Hundred Match Prediction
Match: OVI vs MNR Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 09 Aug, 11:00 PM (IST)
Series:: The Hundred Mens Match-13
Venue: Kennington Oval – London, England
T, W, L, W, L
W, N, L, L, W
OVI vs MNR Preview:
- Heinrich Klaasen has had an exceptional 2023 in T20 and short format cricket, he is our tip for Oval Invincibles’ highest run scorer in this game. Tom Curran took 2-27 against Welsh Fire on Sunday and the fast medium bowler is well worth backing as Oval Invincibles’ top wicket taker against Manchester Originals.
- Jos Buttler is the leading run scorer in the tournament so far and the England skipper is a strong choice for Manchester Originals’ highest run scorer against Oval Invincibles. Tom Hartley took 3-13 on Monday and the spinner is our pick for Manchester Originals’ top wicket taker on Wednesday evening.
- With over 3300 T20 runs at a strike-rate over 143, we expect Heinrich Klaasen to hit over 29.5 runs in this game.
TV Channels: This game will be broadcast on Sky Sports.
Live Streaming: You can live-stream the match on Sky Go and FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudy conditions are forecast throughout Wednesday evening in South London. The temperature will be at 23 degrees from start to finish with humidity rising by the end of the game.
This pitch delivered an excellent game of cricket on Sunday with 276 runs scored and 13 wickets falling. There is pace and turn in the wicket.
Both teams will be comfortable chasing or setting a total. However, with the humidity levels expected to rise, we predict that the captains will choose to field first if they win the toss.
OVI vs MNR Team NEWS:
OVI Team News:
Sam Billings has announced the same team in both of their games so far and there were no reports of injuries after their tied match at The Oval with Welsh Fire on Sunday evening. Jason Roy has struggled in the The Hundred 2023 but we expect him to retain his place.
MNR Team News:
There were no changes for Manchester Originals following their rain shortened no-result game on Saturday to their win over Birmingham Phoenix on Monday. Although this match is at a different venue, we expect no changes to the winning XI.
1. Will Jacks
2. Jason Roy
3. Jordan Cox(WK)
4. Heinrich Klaasen
5. Sam Curran
6. Sam Billings(WK)(C)
7. Tom Curran
8. Sunil Narine
9. Gus Atkinson
10. Zak Chappell
11. Nathan Sowter
2. Jos Buttler(WK)(C)
3. Max Holden
4. Laurie Evans
5. Paul Walter
6. Ashton Turner
7. Jamie Overton
8. Usama Mir
9. Tom Hartley
10. Joshua Little
11. Richard Gleeson
OVI vs MNR Team Combo:
OVI Team Info –
- Will Jacks and Jason Roy will probably open the inning.
- Jordan Cox will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Heinrich Klaasen and Sam Curran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sam Billings will lead the Oval Invincibles as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sam Billings will do the Wicket Keeping for Oval Invincibles.
- Nathan Sowter and Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Gus Atkinson and Zak Chappell will lead the pace attack of his team.
MNR Team Info –
- Philip Salt and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Jos Buttler is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Max Holden will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Laurie Evans and Paul Walter will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jos Buttler will lead the Manchester Originals as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Philip Salt will do the Wicket Keeping for Manchester Originals.
- Tom Hartley and Usama Mir will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Usama Mir was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Joshua Little and Richard Gleeson will lead the pace attack of his team.
Both teams have three points on the board so far in the tournament with Oval Invincibles unbeaten and Manchester Originals winning by 49 runs in their last clash. As a result, we are predicting a very close game full of high quality. Jos Buttler will be crucial for the Originals but overall we are backing Oval Invincibles to get the win.
OVI vs MNR Key Players:
The South African batter gets more aggressive with his batting as his innings progresses. His top T20 score is 104 not out.
The 22 year old England hopeful showed his white ball skills again in Sunday’s game with 51 runs from 43 balls at this venue.
The bowling all-rounder hit 38 not out from only 18 balls with the bat after dismissing Steve Eskinazi and Ben Green with the ball against Welsh Fire.
The skipper continues to deliver big scores. Against Birmingham Phoenix he hit four fours in his 43 runs from 33 balls.
The Pakistan international is primarily a leg-spinner but he took the Player of the Match Award at Old Trafford on Monday after hitting 32 not out and taking 2-27.
The tall left-arm England international is always tough to face even on a flat wicket. He dismissed Finn Allen, Leus du Plooy and Tim David in the last game.
OVI vs MNR Team Forms:
TRT Team Form:
Trent Rockets were very good in their victory over a strong Southern Brave side and have plenty of individual players in strong form.
LNS Team Form:
The slow left-arm orthodox bowler showed his quality by dismissing the dangerous and well set Liam Livingstone caught and bowled in the last game.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Oval Invincibles (OVI) Squad:
Jason Roy, Will Jacks, Jordan Cox, Heinrich Klaasen, Sam Curran, Sam Billings(w/c), Tom Curran, Sunil Narine, Gus Atkinson, Zak Chappell, Nathan Sowter, Danny Briggs, Ross Whiteley, Adam Zampa, Spencer Johnson, Tawanda Muyeye, Tom Lawes
Manchester Originals (MNR) Squad:
Philip Salt, Jos Buttler(w/c), Laurie Evans, Max Holden, Ashton Turner, Paul Walter, Jamie Overton, Usama Mir, Tom Hartley, Joshua Little, Richard Gleeson, Josh Tongue, Tom Lammonby, Mitchell Stanley, Ben Raine, Wayne Madsen