Oval Invincibles vs Southern Brave The Hundred Match Prediction
Match: OVI vs SOB Match Prediction
Time: 14 Aug, 10:30 PM (IST)
Series: The Hundred Match
Venue: Kennington Oval – London, England
OVI vs SOB Dream11 Prediction:
- Rilee Roussouw has been one of the best batters who has scored the most white-ball runs in the UK this summer and we are backing him to be Oval Invincibles’ highest run scorer against Southern Brave. With the ball, Sunil Narine took 3-11 from 20 balls at this venue on Thursday and he is a strong choice for Oval Invincibles’ top wicket taker on Sunday,
- James Vince has a remarkable winning record in white ball tournaments over the last 18 months. He has also delivered plenty of high scores with the bat and he is our pick for Southern Brave’s highest run scorer in this match. Chris Jordan has best figures of 2-16 in this season’s competition and the pace bowler is our tip for Southern Brave’s top wicket taker against Oval Invincibles.
- Sunil Narine has the ability to outfox even the best batters in white ball cricket. We recommend backing the spinner to take over 1.5 wickets in this match.
OVI vs SOB Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket and BBC.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SkyGo, the BBC iPlayer and the FanCode App.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloud will build as the game progresses but there is no danger of rain. The conditions will be muggy throughout with the temperature above 25 degrees from start to finish.
The surface in South London does offer something for the bowlers but is predominantly a batter friendly track. We expect a par total to be above 170 in this match.
Both teams have had their success by batting second and chasing down targets. Although Southern Brave have failed in their last two attempts, we expect both sides to want to field first.
W, W, L, L, W
✅✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
L, L, W, W, W
❌ ❌ ✅ ✅✅
OVI vs SOB Team News:
OVI Team News:
The home side had a tight victory over Northern Superchargers on Thursday but will be boosted by the returns of WIll Jacks at the top of the order and Sam Billings as wicket-keeper and captain. The physios will keep a close eye on Reece Topley’s condition but we expect him to be given the green light to play.
SOB Team News:
James Vince welcomed Rehan Ahmed and Michael Hogan back into the side with George Garton and Tymal Mills sitting out the game on Friday. We expect Mills to come back in with Ahmed kept away from the potentially heavy scoring wicket in South London.
OVI vs SOB Pre-Toss LineUps:
Who will win today’s match: OVI vs SOB The Hundred Match Fantasy Team
We are anticipating a classic fixture between these two sides in front of a sell-out crowd in South London. Sometimes one team can be on top from ball one in this competition but we predict that both teams will have their moments in a roller coaster of a contest. We predict plenty of runs and a win for Oval Invicibles.
Oval Invincibles are favorites to beat Southern Brave
OVI Key Players:
the South African is yet to show what he can do in The Hundred but has been in excellent white ball form. Only four games ago, he hit 96 not out against England.
the all-format all-rounder was in sparkling form with the bat on Thursday at the Kia Oval. He hit 60 runs from 39 balls including five sixes.
the West Indian bowling all-rounder has an incredible white ball record. He dismissed Michael Pepper, Adam Hose and David Wiese with his off-spin in the last match.
SOB Key Players:
the skipper lasted only one ball against Glenn Maxwell on Friday and will be very keen to make it up to his team-mates and supporters in this match.
the 28 year old Lancastrian has been a reliable run scorer for Southern Brave. He could well regain the wicket-keeping gloves if de Kock is left out of the side at some point.
the England international has appeared many times at the Oval for his country and also for Surrey. We expect him to return to wicket taking in this game after drawing a blank in Southampton on Friday.
OVI vs SOB Team Info:
OVI Team Updates:
- OVI are sitting second in the points table with two wins in three games.
- In their last league game, they chased down the target of 158 in the last over. The likes of Sam Curran and Sunil Narine have been in top form.
- Jason Roy and Sunil Narine will probably open the inning.
- Rilee Rossouw will bat at the one-down position.
- Jordan Cox and Sam Curran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sam Curran was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Jason Roy will lead the Oval Invincibles as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jordan Cox will do the Wicket Keeping for Oval Invincibles.
- Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tom Curran and Reece Topley will lead the pace attack of his team.
SOB Team Updates:
- Brave have secured only one victory in three appearances.
- Their last outing saw them failing to chase down the target of 148.
- Players like James Vince and Michael Hogan will be their key players.
- James Vince and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- James Vince is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Alex Davies will bat at the one-down position.
- Marcus Stoinis and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- James Vince will lead the Southern Brave as a Captain.
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Southern Brave.
- Chris Jordan and Michael Hogan will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Jason Roy(C), Sunil Narine, Rilee Rossouw, Jordan Cox(WK), Sam Curran, Hilton Cartwright, Jack Haynes, Tom Curran, Matt Milnes, Reece Topley, Danny Briggs, Nathan Sowter, Jack Leaning, Pat Brown, Will Jacks, Sam Billings(WK), Mohammad Hasnain
James Vince(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Alex Davies(WK), Marcus Stoinis, Tim David, Ross Whiteley, James Fuller, Rehan Ahmed, Chris Jordan, Jacob Lintott, Michael Hogan, Craig Overton, Tymal Mills, Daniel Moriarty, Finn Allen, Joe Weatherley, George Garton.