OVI-W vs BPH-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: OVI-W vs BPH-W The Hundred Match Prediction
Time: 20 August, 07:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Kennington Oval – London, England
- Dane van Niekerk continues to make substantial runs for Oval Invincibles Women. The captain is a good bet for their highest run scorer in the Eliminator.
- Eve Jones has hit 233 runs across the tournament for Birmingham Phoenix Women. She is our recommendation for their highest run scorer against Oval Invincibles Women.
- Kirstie Gordon has taken wickets in all but one game of the Women’s Hundred. The left-arm spinner is well worth backing as Birmingham Phoenix’s top wicket taker in this match
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on BBC2 in the UK. In Australia, the game will be telecast on Kayo Sports. Willow TV will show the match in the USA with SuperSport showing the clash in South Africa.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The match will be played at The Kia Oval, London. The highest score at this venue was from Oval Invincibles Women in the opening game of the tournament. Any total of 130+ should be sufficient to qualify for the Final.
OVI-W Team News:
- Oval Invincibles Women come into this Eliminator game with a lack of momentum after losing to Southern Brave Women, beating London Spirit Women and suffering an abandonment against Trent Rockets Women across their last three matches. Captain Dane van Niekerk has been the main contributor with the bat and sits in 4th place on the tournament highest runs list with 231. Only Alice Capsey (106) and Georgia Adams (125) have also hit over 100 runs for the franchise. When the teams met during the group stage, Oval Invincibles Women came out on top by 8 wickets with 3 balls to spare at Edgbaston in early August.
BPH-W Team News:
- Shafali Verma set to miss Birmingham Phoenix’s Hundred eliminator
- Birmingham Phoenix Women qualified for the Eliminator after a 14 run win over Northern Superchargers Women on Tuesday afternoon. However, they still had to wait to see the winning margin of the Welsh Fire Women v London Spirit Women game on Wednesday to ensure they weren’t overtaken by Spirit on net-run-rate. Phoenix are in excellent form and have won all of their last three games against Welsh Fire Women, Trent Rockets Women and Superchargers on Tuesday. However, they did lose to Oval Invincibles Women with only Erin Burns scoring over 14 in the defeat.
Dane van Niekerk (c)
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: OVI-W vs BPH-W The Hundred Fantasy Team
This will be an excellent game with Birmingham Phoenix Women in excellent form against Oval Invincibles Women in front of their passionate home supporters. Both teams have big game match-winners but we are predicting Birmingham Phoenix Women to get the win and progress to Saturday’s final at Lord’s.
Dane Van Niekerk:
Evelyn Jones is a right-handed batter from Birmingham Phoenix Women who opens the innings for them. She got out on duck in the last game against Oval Invincibles Women but expected to gave a good start in the upcoming match.
Erin Burns is a right-handed batter and right-arm off-break bowler from Birmingham Phoenix Women. She smashed 45 runs in the last match against Oval Invincibles Women.
Kristie Gordon is a right-handed batter and right-arm medium pacer from Birmingham Phoenix Women. She marked 11 runs and took 2 wickets in the last game against Oval Invincibles Women.
OVI-W Team Form:
- Oval Invincibles Women ended at the second position on the points table of this season of the Hundred Women.
- Oval Invincibles Women played eight matches in this season of the Hundred Women where they managed to win four matches.
BPH-W Team Form:
- Birmingham Phoenix Women finished off at the third spot on the points table.
- Birmingham Phoenix Women also played eight matches in this season where they too, won four games.
The last time they played against each other in this season, Oval Invincibles Women beat Birmingham Phoenix Women by 8 wickets.
Georgia Adams, Dane van Niekerk(c), Fran Wilson, Marizanne Kapp, Alice Capsey, Mady Villiers, Natasha Farrant, Grace Gibbs, Joanne Gardner, Sarah Bryce(w), Shabnim Ismail, Eva Gray, Rhianna Southby, Megan Belt, Danielle Gregory
Birmingham Phoenix Women:
Shafali Verma, Evelyn Jones, Amy Ellen Jones(w/c), Katie Mack, Erin Burns, Gwenan Davies, Isabelle Wong, Emily Arlott, Georgia Elwiss, Kirstie Gordon, Abtaha Maqsood, Thea Brookes, Marie Kelly, Ria Fackrell, Phoebe Franklin
Birmingham Phoenix Womens:
Oval Invincibles Womens:
ℹ️ Match Finished
C & VC Options:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.